Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

For Women: How To Best Say No To A Guy Crushing On You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Women: How To Best Say No To A Guy Crushing On You (309 Views)

I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Women: How To Best Say No To A Guy Crushing On You by Principe67(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Many women seem to get delight in curving men.
The word 'curve' means to reject a romantic interest - especially in a sarcastic, painfully-dismissive or outrightly insulting manner.

True, men who ask women out rudely have made this kinda 'justfiable.'

Besides, even for guys that ask nicely, chances are that you are just not into them, or you are just not looking for the same thing as them at that moment.

Any reasonable guy who asks you out know that you could say no, and will respect that.

But when you do not want to be in a relationship with that guy that walks up to you, be careful to let him down gently.

Here are few ways to do that:

1. I’m just not into relationships
If you do not want to hurt him by just blurting a curt ‘no’ and going your way, you could just tell him you are not into relationships as a whole.

2. My career is the most important to me now
Here is another classic way to say no to a guy without really making him feel like scum.

Tell him it has nothing to do with him, it’s just that you need to concentrate on growing your career at the moment.

3. I’ve been hurt before I’m not ready for another
In reality, you actually think he is not tall as you’d like, but he really does not need to know that.

You could just tell him you are still nursing the hurt of a recently-ended relationship.

4. I’m still hung on my ex
Classic excuse: I still love my ex and we are trying to get back together.

Actually, you should be fully prepared to have many men persist in their desire to get you after telling them these things repeatedly.

If you try to let them down as calmly as possible and they refuse to get the clue, then you can use your discretion to wade out of the situation, knowing you tried to be as polite as possible but they were not getting it.

www.palmchatnow.com

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: For Women: How To Best Say No To A Guy Crushing On You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Men And Ladies In Iwo...lets Connect / closed! / Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.