Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. (3927 Views)

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Bored! I Need M/f, Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Arinola247(f): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
I created a post earlier that it has been boring as Bleep here and I need a guy to have fun with virtually. Alot of guys have been coming to my DM for hookups...hookup where everywhere is on Lockdown? Are you for real?I just need someone to have fun with virtually...Feel free to contact me on 09047873040.
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by donestk(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fake grin
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by culf: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Aunty Go and marry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Arinola247(f): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
culf:
Aunty Go and marry
Come marry me na...were!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by SweetBuns(f): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Obviously a fake account

4 Likes

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by yyba: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
SweetBuns:
Obviously a fake account
before nko grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by culf: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:
Come marry me na...were!

Aunty, Pick one serious person from the plenty that are wooing you.
leave fun and marry, marry your friend and the fun will continue

Thank you.
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by culf: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:
Come marry me na...were!

Aunty, Pick one serious person from the plenty that are wooing you.
leave fun and marry, marry your friend and the fun will continue

Thank you.
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Kezim: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:
I created a post earlier that it has been boring as Bleep here and I need a guy to have fun with virtually. Alot of guys have been coming to my DM for hookups...hookup where everywhere is on Lockdown? Are you for real?I just need someone to have fun with virtually...Feel free to contact me on 09047873040.

Uncle in Aunty form ,abeg pity the owner of this line

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:
I will video call you deal??
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by pennywys(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:
if what am seeing there is you on the pictures, the you are good for a real time fuccck

I can give u a good fuccck that will keep you fuccckin for ur lifetime
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Arinola247(f): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2020
pennywys:
if what am seeing there is you on the pictures, the you are good for a real time fuccck

I like Bad boy like you!
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Maxmilliano111: 2:07am On Apr 01, 2020
pennywys:

Chaii in da next 5 days now, nah so dem go post sey this one too don go missing
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Chaii in da next 5 days now, nah so dem go post sey this one too don go missing
grin
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by crackhouse(m): 3:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Which type of fun are you talking about?
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by jeff1607(m): 5:35am On Apr 01, 2020
pennywys:

if u no de fear try visiting the HIV dating thread ,if that alone won't reset your mind about just s*x alone
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by GreatResearcher1: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2020
culf:
Aunty Go and marry
That's man
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by GreatResearcher1: 5:43am On Apr 01, 2020
crackhouse:
Which type of fun are you talking about?
He's talking about T or D
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by iammo(m): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2020
cool

let me explain a simple scam to you guys...

a profile of a lady contacts you for sexchat and freindship, once you agree she chats you up and ask for your facebook id , instagram and whatsapp, and she gives you has, as the chat gets more interesting she sends you some teaser nude pics and beg you to make a video or picture of you wanking, you get carried away and send it, she demands to see your face while wanking you send it to, then she suddenly goes offline....

that's when your dooms day just arrived and you are about to meet yourself in hell, after adding you on facebook the scammer would had added your family, friends, co workers, joined groups you follow, added you high school old student page and every page that can connect and recognize you

Next step a husky voice calls you with the number you were chatting with and threaten to leak your Nude with your face or the recorded video call you guys made and post it on all social media if you don't co operate, ends the call without making any demand so that you can get abit scared

Next time he contacts you he ask you to check your boss or family members page and you see the scammer post Thanks for adding me on your family members page.. and that's when you would start negotiation of how to bail your self out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by pennywys(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Arinola247:

I like Bad boy like you!
Let's play the game then
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by asorodayo1: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Can you add me on Whatsapp 08030642024 .uote author=Arinola247 post=87967768]I created a post earlier that it has been boring as Bleep here and I need a guy to have fun with virtually. Alot of guys have been coming to my DM for hookups...hookup where everywhere is on Lockdown? Are you for real?I just need someone to have fun with virtually...Feel free to contact me on 09047873040.[/quote]
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Heineken(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2020
jeff1607:

if u no de fear try visiting the HIV dating thread ,if that alone won't reset your mind about just s*x alone
lol bro you're right o.. That thread ehn.
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Liliantalks: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:
cool

a profile of a lady contacts you for sexchat and freindship, once you agree she chats you up and ask for your facebook id , instagram and whatsapp, and she gives you has, as the chat gets more interesting she sends you some teaser nude pics and beg you to make a video or picture of you wanking, you get carried away and send it, she demands to see your face while wanking you send it to, then she suddenly goes offline....

that's when your dooms day just arrived and you are about to meet yourself in hell, after adding you on facebook the scammer would had added your family, friends, co workers, joined groups you follow, added you high school old student page and every page that can connect and recognize you

Next step a husky voice calls you with the number you were chatting with and threaten to leak your Nude with your face or the recorded video call you guys made and post it on all social media if you don't co operate, ends the call without making any demand so that you can get abit scared

Next time he contacts you he ask you to check your boss or family members page and you see the scammer post Thanks for adding me on your family members page.. and that's when you would start negotiation of how to bail your self out

I hv been scammed like this when I was very young and naive 2 times infact ,,, first was recharge card, the first the face didn’t show but was I was super scared ,,, the other was my small 5k !! That’s why I don’t do distance relationships and online shit . ,,

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by aimuan(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2020
hookup where everywhere is on Lockdown? Are you for real?I just need someone to have fun with virtually...Feel free to contact me on 09047873040.[/quote]And you still ask guys to contact you..has the lock down been lifted?It seems you've got pussy and nothing else,not even brain.
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by iammo(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
I hv been scammed like this when I was very young and naive 2 times infact ,,, first was recharge card, the first the face didn’t show but was I was super scared ,,, the other was my small 5k !! That’s why I don’t do distance relationships and online shit . ,,

hmmn its an old extortionist scam some evil people use it has rape bait... when I saw this thread I laughed hard, this people are still doing this wickedness in 2020, I had to drop the comment, but I know its of no use because she would still get people

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Shoutyo: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by dammywapes(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2020
kna only Jew go think kna girl.... 247 says it all
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by femi4: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:
cool

Bravo! Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by ItooWorWor(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Arinola247:
Aunty-uncle-broda well done grin grin
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Iceyjays(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2020
pennywys:

MuMu you will go and fvck a man one day. cheesycheesy
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Iceyjays(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:
cool

Too much sense, it's only a he-goat that will fall for this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sexiest Man On Nairaland!!!! / Suga Mummy / Seeking Female Female Partners, Bisexual And Bi-curious Ladies For Adult Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.