Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Romove Trojan From My Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Romove Trojan From My Pc (890 Views)

How To Remove Win32 Trojan Virus That Turns Your Files To Shortcut / Dealing With Trojan Infected Emails and Spammers / Removing VBS Redlof and Trojan.Startpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by swing4real(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2007
Please!!!! who know how to remove a back door Trojan virus from a pc?.Abeg help me
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2007
download and install the following apps
microsoft malicious software removal tool
spybot search and destroy
trojan remover
lavasoft adaware
spyware terminator
make sure you have the latest definitions

run each of them.u can also go to majorgeeks.com.tif u search d site, you will find a comprhensive guide for spyware removal.good luck
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by swing4real(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
@oyb
Thanks alot.Plz which of them is better off and can u plz send me a link where i can download any of them.Plz oyb
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by Cactus(m): 2:52am On Feb 08, 2007
One other thing that is forgotten is that if u want to clean your system as best as u can, take into consideration booting into safe mood and then running the tools from there that will allow the system to be free from using all resources
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2007
sorry, i don't have the links,
but if u google each of applications. them,you'll get 2 d websites and from there u can download.
alternatively,
go to majorgeeks.com. the site has an internal search engine.if you ente the names of eeach of the apps ibn the search engine, you'll be able to access download links for the apps.good luck.
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2007
also, its best you install and use each of them.this is because different tools detect different spyware and trojans
you should prpobably also download advanced windows care.you can get this from iobit.com
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by swing4real(m): 12:36am On Feb 13, 2007
thanks alot, i will do just as you said Oyb and get back to u ok? once again thanks
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2007
hello
here is d link to majorgeeks malware removal guide.the links to all the tools are on the page.cheers.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by hola2ng(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2007
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by swing4real(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2007
Oyb and Hola2ng

Thanks alot i will do as instructed and get back to u guys.
Re: How To Romove Trojan From My Pc by hola2ng(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2007
You are most welcome.
Cheers !!

(1) (Reply)

Subnets / Help With Jidaw Training / 1.8m Dish Vsat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.