Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant (24531 Views)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Nigeria Is Becoming Irrelevant - Former US Ambassador In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Akshow: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
She can't stoop that low

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by mjbaba: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Anyone who believed that tweet must have been dumb in d first place

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Dbboy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Seriously
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by galaxy2020(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't think she can say such.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by obailala(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by raker300: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Liar!!

Wasn't she the one that denied saying "recession is just a word" after being caught on camera?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Uyi168: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
MediumStout:
The IPOB youths photoshoped the idiotic tweet on her handle thinking it will help their biafra sentiments. Biafra is treason, biafra means war. One Nigeria for life
..I may not support biafra,but one nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
In as much as i ain't a fan of this government, that twitter handle was photo shopped. Observe the fonts

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is it not Ipob again..
The ones dat said that Trump will liberate dem
The ones dat said dat Trump will com for burial
The ones that said that they pack and go (but resorted to begging)
The ones that claimed that CRK has been removed

We know dem... We know what they are good at.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Benekruku(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
APCHaram:
She is a serial liar and a confirmed adulteress wh0re.

Isn't this how she denied that she never said "recession is just a word " on her twitter handle only to later come out and state she was being inspirational but when the backlash was too severe she said her account was hacked!

Trust this daft vapid fornicating wh0re at your own expense

Hey ya!

If u really pained, go jump off a bridge with a fast moving traffic intersection beneath

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by bejite: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
This should be thoroughly investigated and culprits brought to book.

Still looking for that dream job? Sign up now on the website on my signature. It is free!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by seyoops4u: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ladies n drama ....

lol.... I was just wondering what she was thinking of, like seriously.
That drama was too much and even after the guy stood up,
they were begging her to bring out her finger for the ring... grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VRHlWwP6o
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by hilroy: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aegon:
If war breaks out again( God Forbid) will you be on the front lines? Or hiding in caves from pregnant Dahomey women raiders like your ancestors did?

Abeokuta Reloaded.

Remember Benjamin Adekunle

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by me69: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Don't be surprised this was done by an Igbo, they are only interested in blackmailing others, the FG should forget about this ignorants causing troubles and carry out its mandate without feeling any compulsion abegg they are not the only people in this country.

If really they mean all they are doing let them leave the north and south west for the time being and start "developing" their region, enough!!!!! We have had enough of this people!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by LeanonGOD(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Female goat
You need an urgent deliverance from an under-bridge pastor.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by government77(f): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]hummmmmn
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Chamboor(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aegon:
If war breaks out again( God Forbid) will you be on the front lines? Or hiding in caves from pregnant Dahomey women raiders like your ancestors did?

Abeokuta Reloaded.

I don't know your region, but I surely know and believe Abeokuta has produce more great men and women in the history of Nigeria than your cave ���

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by LeanonGOD(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
100% agree with you.
Akshow:
She can't stoop that low
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
they photoshopped the picture.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Sleyanya1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Any learned minister of Finance will never say such.
I count her amongst the learned intellectuals.

FACT: Igbos can never be irrelevant financially in the economy of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Afam4eva(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just take a look at how shoddy the photoshopped tweet is sef. The lines are bot even properly aligned. I wonder why someone wouls believe that something like that can come from the finance minister. That she's incompetent doesn't make her downright stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by LeanonGOD(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
The same goes with your mother.
CROWNWEALTH019:
Fine woman no brain grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Sleyanya1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
No learned Finance minister will ever say ( tweet on social media) such trash.
I count Mrs. kemi as learned.

FACT: The Igbos will always be financially relevant in the economy of Nigeria.

I really wish we can stop all these tribalistic/ religious wars and individual seek to be relevant in the economy of our LGAs.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by emyworld: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Stupid woman! She will not end well.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by mrphysics(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
psucc:
Photoshop into her tweeter handle? I would believe fake handle and not Photoshop a tweet.

All I know is that Adeosun is too innocent to be a Finance Minister. No wonder Fashola will input and repeat figures into the budget and yet she would not understand or know.

For a start, take a snapshot of your twitter post let me photoshop it into the same thing and send back to you within 2 hrs

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Dedetwo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Only in Niger-Area can inveterate ugly piece of "p" has affront to denigrate a great ethnic nationality such as Igbo. If Biafra were to live, I bet my last cent that this twisted jackass could not receive a job offer as a house cleaner in Igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by pentlumpro(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by sweetilicious(f): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
nne55:
She CAN'T say that.
I believe her.She can't be stupid to tweet that.She doesn't look it

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by noxcuse4failure: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Even a nonentity will not make such careless statement. Mischief makers should please step up their game. Aunty Kemi we are waiting for the visible economic recovery by Q3

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by patval(f): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
afonja always wishing misfortune to Igbos, she tweeted their agenda unknowingly and that is why their appointment has been lopsided but I thank God that it is in this very administration where Igbos are marginally represented that recession and his generation paid a regime visit.
I always say it that even Igbos leave everything they have in both north and west, afonja and almajiris cannot manage them because they are lacking in business acumen. All the foreign entities afonja acquired during the era of indigenization has been comatose and that made them gravely envious of Igbo's resurgent in economic spheres

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by AlanSugar(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
psucc:
Photoshop into her tweeter handle? I would believe fake handle and not Photoshop a tweet.

All I know is that Adeosun is too innocent to be a Finance Minister. No wonder Fashola will input and repeat figures into the budget and yet she would not understand or know.

Did you mean "ignorant" rather than "innocent"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 / Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.