Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? (25919 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME / Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by kolad59: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
rexidic:

sent you a message.. Thanks
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by DNA1997: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Well I read everything from beginning to d end still waiting for unibest engineering students
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Godskidk(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Recount:
Wow, can you recommend any book or material I can get for Engineering Thermo...
Lols Engineering ThermoByMagic Dgringrin;
Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Nosainwe(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
softy:

Hmmmm, God is ur strength bro.

Where can I start now ooooooooooo....?

OK.

My motivation then:

1. God factor : with God all things are possible.

2. Time factor and Curiousity: how best do u make of ur time.? How well do u want to learn and apply new things to ur current knowledge in engineering or science?

Remember : there is time to read, there is time to relax.

For example: Those days, I could read up to 9 hours non stop but nothing enters my head after 11pm, even when reading for the simplest course subject, taking my time slowly and making sure I understand the problematic page before I move on to the next chapter. Created time to look for more materials apart from the Lecturers Handouts. Created time to peruse through and connect every dots on the I'd of any difficult topics. Created to play football, laughed harder through comedy movies, watched ICT or SciFi movies to open u up for scientific curiousity.

Funny abi? But these funny things made me an OVB student when I graduated.

Note pls: what worked for me may not work for u, because of our individual differences.

2b. Be positively passionate and committed, not emotional but constructively be truthful to the matter at hand - being a successful student.

3. Be humble, learn from others, don't argue unnecessarily. Don't think u are perfect. Yearn to learn new things. Create positive environment for urselves not minding the storms of life that could be discouraging. U need to shine forth. Learn from people mistakes. Mingle with people that u are convinced that are better than u. Teach the little u know to those who know lesser than u.

For Electrical Engineering books:

There are billions of soft copies of Electrical Engineering Books on the internet. Use "wikipedia" to ur advantage all the time.

Learn how to draw and remember Electrical drawings, learn how to remember formulas without mincing them. Learn how to meditate on those formulas, this helps slot. Don't cram, u will forget and develop unnecessary headache, at the long run.

Finally, Continuos Assessment is usually 30 marks or 40 marks as the case may be or based on the course lecturer. While exam could be 70 or 60 marks respectively.
Be strategic. Strive 22/30 or 28/40 or more, if not everything in CA.

For exam strive to have 48/70 or 42/60 or more, if not everything.

Target to always high marks in 3 unit courses.
Target not to have low marks in 2 unit courses.
Avoid carry over or repeated course always.
Don't have over confidence attitude, it results to outright failure.

When u are getting the crown little by little, don't be proud..... Help people solve mathematical problems. Be crazy about mathematical manipulations because it cuts across all ur courses in engineering apart from GST courses.

Solve a lots of past questions.Be highly resolved about this, please.

Get a further mathematics texbook to understand the rudiment of calculations in courses.

Get Engineering mathematics 1 and 2 for easy mathematics calculations.

Above all, determine and be focus, to have a very good and excellent grade, then the Good Lord will add better values to ur secret hardworks.

Thank u sir. God bless u. We will meet at the top.

Nobody has it all. God will make u successful in the journey.

Yes u can be the best of what u are!

sir
i am really grateful,u hv touched a soul ,i promise to work on everything u painstakingly mentioned up there.
Thanks for ur time

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? by Nosainwe(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
DNA1997:
Well I read everything from beginning to d end still waiting for unibest engineering students
aiy! Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently / ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary? / Easy Ways To Pass Your Courses... From A Bad Boy With A Good Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.