Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition (11988 Views)

Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year(2019)- Poetry Included-- Voting Closed / The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) / Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by Jetjacky(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
#StarsCompition Jetjacky
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by queenitee(f): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2017
talk2saintify:
queenitee come see
Ayaff kuku seen it. Abi you and I should submit our application letters, lol.
Where are these writers nah
Evajael, Kimkardashain, Kimberly west, SurestG, Rachealfst, Bibi294 Candy, PamelB TheBlesssedMan, Fiyah, Safarigirl, Tiffanyj, chumzypinky, Oyinprince, Romantic novels Fantasyisland , flakkydagirl, christar01 and lots of others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Hazkel #Stars Competition
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by aadvark: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
aadvark #starscompetition
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by meneski(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Fmartin:
that wil b cool..
...hw does dat forum works?... Pason no fit write dia abi wetin? I mean the BASE forum
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by Trip4Jozzy(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2017
sign me up....#starsCompetition
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by talk2saintify(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:

Evajael, Kimkardashain, Kimberly west, SurestG, Rachealfst, Bibi294 Candy, PamelB TheBlesssedMan, Fiyah, Safarigirl, Tiffanyj, chumzypinky, Oyinprince, Romantic novels Fantasyisland , flakkydagirl, christar01 and lots of others

lol

yhu carry all their names for head!!

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by queenitee(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2017
talk2saintify:

lol

yhu carry all their names for head!!
No be small matter
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by talk2saintify(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:

No be small matter

NASO

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by kinwayne(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Divepen1.

I'd like you to help in the process of choosing the panel of judges that would be kind enough to read through everyone's stories and pick the best.

I would like the panel of judges to comprise of 5 individuals. Me, taking a spot. And then, you're at liberty of taking a spot for yourself and picking out three remaining individuals who are willing to help with the judging process or just picking out 4 individuals besides yourself.

These individuals would receive airtime gifts from me at the end of the competition. Very small perhaps, but we can only hope for better times.

At the end of the first stage, the nominees would emerge from points from all five judges.

Each judge can only choose 7 stories at a time.

If the judges choose stories that are in conflicting number, further deliberation would be made to take into points like level of Grammer and grammatical errors.

Thank you. If you have any suggestions, I'll be more than happy to hear them.
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by ESIXLOVE: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
#StarsCompition Esixlove I'm in. Thanks
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by EvaJael(f): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:

Queenitee I am invisible for now you hear? Let the rest move. I wish you guys success
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by bukanchris20: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bukanchris20 #starscompetitor
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by maidaboi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Safarigirl oya report yourself
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by maidaboi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Safarigirl oya report yourself
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by princesa(f): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice initiative kinswayne, kudous to you.

Never mind side talks and push forward...

*Seats down to enjoy the ride*
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by kingphilip(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kusibe77:
I saw Larry sun
but he's not blocking anybody now

You fit still carry 2nd now

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by kingphilip(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
kinwayne:
Divepen1.

I'd like you to help in the process of choosing the panel of judges that would be kind enough to read through everyone's stories and pick the best.

I would like the panel of judges to comprise of 5 individuals. Me, taking a spot. And then, you're at liberty of taking a spot for yourself and picking out three remaining individuals who are willing to help with the judging process or just picking out 4 individuals besides yourself.

These individuals would receive airtime gifts from me at the end of the competition. Very small perhaps, but we can only hope for better times.

At the end of the first stage, the nominees would emerge from points from all five judges.

If the judges choose stories that are in conflicting number, further deliberation would be made to take into points like level of Grammer and grammatical errors.

I'll nominate princesa since she's not interested in contesting

Mynd44 too

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by beylinko(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
kinwayne:
Divepen1.

Sweetheart, what are the criteria the judges will be looking out for. Hope that Friday is gonna be visible due to the pace we are rolling.

Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by SurestG(f): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
EvaJael:

Queenitee I am invisible for now you hear? Let the rest move. I wish you guys success
lols. seconded grin
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by meneski(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:

...diaris God oh... Cant we jus do dis THING on a lowkey...see battalion way you dey hala...#teammeneski4themoneycheesy
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by queenitee(f): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
meneski:
...diaris God oh... Cant we jus do dis THING on a lowkey...see battalion way you dey hala...#teammeneski4themoneycheesy
Lol, no vex
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by queenitee(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
SurestG:
lols. seconded grin
Evajael, invici what?
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by Fmartin(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
meneski:
...hw does dat forum works?... Pason no fit write dia abi wetin? I mean the BASE forum
just lyk nairaland, u cn creat threads.. u ar welcm cheesy
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by Kusibe77(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
kingphilip:
but he's not blocking anybody now
You fit still carry 2nd now
k bro, I go try am. Nah part of experience.
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by meneski(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:
Lol, no vex
...kkk i no vex again. Abeg u get 5h make you borrow me
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by meneski(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fmartin:
just lyk nairaland, u cn creat threads.. u ar welcm cheesy
... I don try but dem no gree open anytin...am fed up...by the way na me Adjective for dia.
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by Fmartin(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
meneski:
... I don try but dem no gree open anytin...am fed up...by the way na me Adjective for dia.
hv u registered?
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by queenitee(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
meneski:
...kkk i no vex again. Abeg u get 5h make you borrow me
Kilode? I no get o
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by meneski(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:
Kilode? I no get o
...kkk i go manage 2h
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by meneski(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fmartin:
hv u registered?
...latest baser
Re: Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition by EvaJael(f): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:

Evajael, invici what?
Invisible dear. I never reach level of competition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) / Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos / The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.