Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Abba Kyari, Evans , and others... Crime Rate Will Never Reduce - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari, Evans , and others... Crime Rate Will Never Reduce (453 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans And Gang Members Sentenced To 41 Years / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Pics Of Evans And Wife And House In Magodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari, Evans , and others... Crime Rate Will Never Reduce by deeway200(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
I always read how people mock criminals whenever they are arrested. But have you ever taken your time and know the reason why they are into crime in the first place? Crime rate will always increase even if you arrest 100 of Evans in a week.
Check the unemployment rate. No loan facility to even start just a small scale business. Even the self- acclaim righteous who are always the first to cast a stone whenever crime is mentioned, are fraudulent hiding under the disguise of religion, e-book seller of business they know nothing about ,as a government official ,etc
All my life, I Have sworn that I will never participate in crime to get rich . This made me to take up a teaching job which I have been into before gaining admission.I was unable to finish my law program when my sickness started. I am still a teacher and I won't lie to you that I am no longer interested in it because the money made in it is not helpful. I am not even sad that I didn't finish my course because I have friends with second class with no job. we teach together. Under Jonathan's regime, I was importing.It was favourable then because the dollar rate was favourable. This I combined with teaching. 7 months after I started the importation business, I went for a surgery and I spent about 3 million naira. I lost almost all my money to the surgery. The same surgery Stella's monye son is having. I thank God for life
If you check my profile, you will observe that where I frequent most on Naira land is the business section and investment . I am always there every time even in the midnight just to have a way out. But They are not always genuine though some are but they are hard to find.
Please , tell people like Abba Kyari that he is doing a good job with his team members but his battle against crime will be lost if the youth are not empowered. They will always take to crime just to succeed. I have not taken to crime because I have phobia for police and their gun but desperation can even sometimes, make you slap the devil
Re: Abba Kyari, Evans , and others... Crime Rate Will Never Reduce by mysticwarrior(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
well spoken, It is very sad to see the leaders of this country fold their arms and watch the citizens of this country as they embrace crime as a means of survival. Most of our young men are into cyber crime, others want to excel like "EVANS" through kidnapping, some have become a highly syndicated and well organized robbers, some are now ritualists, our ladies have taken prostitution to a higher dimension and see it as a normal way of survival. Idle youths have became resistance fighters for insurrectionists in the north East, a large numbers have become militants sabotaging and vandalizing the country's property in the south south. It is a known fact that all of the above can and could be brought to a reduction to an understandable level, by creating jobs that will sustain the nation for the present and incoming generations. Alot of youths who are waiting for NPC job are running out of patients, I once posted it here of how a friend was stranded in the sahara desert on his way to Europe, it is time the govt put a stop to these frustration and desperations from the youths, they shouldn't waste further time in Establishing NPC, which will save many lives from destruction.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Evans , and others... Crime Rate Will Never Reduce by Jabioro: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Your reason not to go into crime doesn't mean you're a coward but because uprightness do pay.. Crime is not pay, whether you're been caught by the living police or thereafter you must suffer the consequences of robbing people of their precious sweat. simple language crime is not good. in every ratification.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Evans , and others... Crime Rate Will Never Reduce by hedonistic: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
I agree and disagree with you.

Unemployment and so-called poverty are NOT triggers of career criminality, i.e. compulsive criminality and sadism - the kind of which the likes of Evans and other notorious kidnappers and armed robbers are guilty of. Criminals are mostly born, not made. If you think of how many millions of poor and hopeless people across Nigeria that struggle to feed daily, but would NEVER take to violent crime, then you would understand this fact.

Rather than poverty, the trigger is greed, insecurity, and desperation - fuelled by the sort of 'pepper dem' show-offism, conspicuous consumption, and the attendant societal disdain for financial lack. You see it everywhere. Poverty is despised, criminalised and scorned. Nobody cares about your personality or charms. You're educated, intelligent, and cool, yeah, whatever, but you're a broke ass. Family, friends, girls, and society scorns you. BUT. You are barely educated, speak terrible English, look like an ogre, behave like a barbarian, but you have lots of money, then hurray! You're praised, buttlicked, coveted, and accepted by society and the finest of women. This kind of orientation wreaks havoc in the minds of many men, and breeds desperation, extremism, and even sadism in the quest to forcefully attain what society regards as the gold standard of personhood.

It's not really about poverty and unemployment per se. It's about the ridiculous adulation and privileges accorded to the well to do in our society.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Car Thieves Were Lucky To Stay Alive / Lagos Driver Beats Wife To Death For Drinking / I Sold My Two Months Old Baby For Half Bag Of Rice –20-year-old Mother- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.