Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Sorry House But Im Obsessed With Flavio. Any1 Have His Email ? He Is Tooo Hot: ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sorry House But Im Obsessed With Flavio. Any1 Have His Email ? He Is Tooo Hot: ! (463 Views)

Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / Need A Cute Dude To B My Date 4 My Upcoming Bufdaii Party..! Any1?? / Quit Funny, But Im Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorry House But Im Obsessed With Flavio. Any1 Have His Email ? He Is Tooo Hot: ! by Chiomaluv1(f): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2010
Gaaaawwwwshhhh ,  House you all might call me crazy,  But Im sure there's nothing wrong in loving the good things in life,  You would if it was you,  Been seeing this nairalander called flavio,  Gawwsh,  I think he is really really hot and irrestistible, check out his profile pics,  Just want to be out with him for one night,    wink  wink,

That will be the night of a life time,  That night will be like paradise and I will turn that one night to "forever",  Sorry Amaka, lol  tongue  tongue  tongue  

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Pal / I Need A Good Girl / Sugar Mummy Wanted:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.