Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals (30689 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by ReverseEngineer: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Whistle blowers aren't even safe as well.
And the Government really expects us to endanger our lives when the proper security measure aren't in place.

It's an information age, an ICT driven age. Can you even afford to not equip yourself with software skills? Forget it's not your field, it's today as much as the future. You'd always need to develop competency in programming to be an authority in your field few years to come. Techies know this. You, too, can become a software developer. It takes nothing but your dedication. So, how?

Get yourself familiar with the Necessary technologies. Get our whole Package on Web and Mobile App Development today; It consists of tonnes of Video tutorials and PDF textbooks required to get you started on Web and similar projects. A vast number of programming Languages. You get to select the one you deem fit for the job.

Contact 08106501622 (Call and WhatsApp)
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by chimauga(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Shamefull senators.. one the reasons we fail in state governance is that there is no synergy between fed law makers and their state governors and locals
. This have created a big hole make dividend of democracy to get to the grass root.. beside ita giwa.. this exposure of ur governor only happens in the south here.. no Northern senator can do that.. stop putting ur self in shame southern senators..
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Yarn us nau undecided
neonly:
D woman ways no pure belief me my personal experiences with her make she go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by ITANAMI(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2017
shacxy:
Your business.. After all all of you are wasting and enjoying our money and resources
Don't mind them
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by pmc01(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2017
yabatown:

As usual, Florence ita giwa is playing the judas game, after being a beneficiary of successive military governments as well as the PDP
WAS SHE NOT THE ONE CARRYING SACKS OF MONEY IN GHANA MUST GO BAGS TO SHARE TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS TO INDUCE THEM TO APPROVE A THIRD TERM FOR OBJ?
This woman is just shameless. All she is now trying to do, after hopping from PDP where she was Jonathan chief campaigner, to APC, seeking for Buhari notice, so she can get a higher political appointment.
Only in Nigeria. This woman is nothing but an ordinary nurse, who used her female wiles to get into the corridors of power. She will continue to behave true to type.
I can hardly fault your argument.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by neonly: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
romeorails:
Yarn us nau undecided

U don't want to knw
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by madbuhari: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

where in west was relief materials sent? han han pretend as if u get sense small

igboland that you're painting like Nazareth is no place to base because things are expensive there, this led most of those staying there into illegitimate deal

no matter how u tried to play tribalism, Nigeria remained a failed state with which Igbo aren't exempted
are u a stammer thank u for that acknowledgment (NIGERIA A FAILED STATE)
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by naturefellow(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Na today.

Dem find who kill Harry for portharcourt abi bola ige for ibadan or this Lagos politician whey Koro kill
funsho Williams?
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Adebowale89(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
madbuhari:
are u a stammer thank u for that acknowledgment (NIGERIA A FAILED STATE)

so in your dumbskull, na typing u tey dey know who's stammerer or not, u must be sick upstairs

stammer is when one is not independent to release words smoothly while the person involve is called stammerer. so there is nothing like are u a stammer. i no be only stammer, I be hammer to knock that your dumbskull
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Clemsworld(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Her Husband must hear this!
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by madbuhari: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

so in your dumbskull, na typing u tey dey know who's stammerer or not, u must be sick upstairs

stammer is when one is not independent to release words smoothly while the person involve is called stammerer. so there is nothing like are u a stammer. i no be only stammer, I be hammer to knock that your dumbskull
are u a skull hunter
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Adebowale89(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
madbuhari:
are u a skull hunter

if u need one, visit yaba. all your nervous system will be flushed and restored orderly to prevent further self humiliation
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by madbuhari: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

if u need one, visit yaba. all your nervous system will be flushed and restored orderly to prevent further self humiliation
then jungle justice await u , while I snap ur roasted barbeque suya
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Adebowale89(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
madbuhari:
then jungle justice await u , while I snap ur roasted barbeque suya

my bible had prove u wrong "it said and it shall come to pass that, anybody that wish you death or any form of evil, him and all his generation will fall victim and you will rejoice over him"
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
dem never kill you na...
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by LinnyP17: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Are u a make up artist,hair stylist,nail technician,facial or massage expert...u can connect to lots of customers...contact me on 08134784931
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Sonoyom(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2017
APC has recruited her to join their Propaganda unit
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by maruzia: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2017
eposho:
This woman is a joke, did anyone read where she threaten to take her investment away to lagos? And that investment is a restaurant called FUSION.
I tot it will be one bid Ngo/hospital or something mega but no a restaurant after being a senator for yrs and milk the ppl. Dry.
Dia is God ohh

This is just one example of her con game. After being a house of Reno member for many years and a senator to boot, all she has done is use the people of Bakassi to enrich herself.
No investments in cross river, apart from this restaurant that was heavily sponsored by the governor, and is being supported by the state.
She was made Chairman of the Ports Authority by this same Governor, and if she feels so strongly about her allegat, she should resign, and take her POTS AND PANS, which is her only investment to Lagos and Ogun as she claims
She is nothing but a con artist. Feeding fat from every government in power.
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Eeroh95(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Why did you put your life in danger....you wanted in to be in danger...enjoy yasef
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2017
I want to abeg nau angry
neonly:

U don't want to knw
Re: Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals by Grundig: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
The moment this woman defected to APC, I knew Ben 10 was in trouble. Having said that, she may have a valid point as she has been at the fore front of the bakassi struggle even before OBJ/GEJ ceded the region to Cameroon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspension: Crisis Brews As APC Governors Set To Sack Okorocha / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.