Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House (4178 Views)

Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? / Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? / Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Please this question is causing problem in my house so i brought it here to seek for ur correct answers.

Who can answer This; A boy went to a shop and stole N100, then 5 minutes later he came to that same shop with the N100 he stole and bought bread of N70, the seller gave him change of N30.

Now, how much did the seller lost??..
1} 100..
2} 150
3} 170
4} 200
5} 150
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by bodejohn(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just 100 naira....

2 Likes

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by Khd95(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
N200

the initial N100 that was stolen,the N70 for bread and the N30 change for bread

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by adetayo234: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by fistonati(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Will it bring money if I answer? ?

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
₦100 OR a ₦70 bred + naira ₦30

2 Likes

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by psucc(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
N170. The initial N100 plus N70 as the N30 is part of the N100.
But op next time tell the truth except you are understudying Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
fistonati:
Will it bring money if I answer? ?

Lol, Chairman, If The Thing Dey Burst Your Head Just Talk grin
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2017
My Old Man Thinks It's 200.

Midehi2, Vanida6, Culin, Zarzar, Techpaded, Tosyne2much, Modelmike7, Lefulefu, Biafrabushboy. Adepeter. Good Day.

Do You Think My Dad Is Right?
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by midehi2(f): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2017
TechPanda:

Midehi2, Vanida6, Culin, Zarzar, Techpaded, Tosyne2much, Modelmike7, Lefulefu, Biafrabushboy. Adepeter. Good Day.

Its not 200

Its 100 because the 100 the guy stole was returned back to the seller for bread, so giving out 70 bread and 30 balance change is what the shop owner lost......the 100 the thief returned to buy bread is with the shop owner.
shikena! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2017
TechPanda:

Next time put a money sign to the amounts you write. then I can answer.

But for now,

Make I Cum first.
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
100 naira..Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
psucc:
N170. The initial N100 plus N70 as the N30 is part of the N100.

But op next time tell the truth except you are understudying Lai Mohammed.
Lmao. Your analysis is quite funny...
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by realtem(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:

Its not 200

Its 100 because the 100 the guy stole was returned back to the seller for bread, so giving out 70 bread and 30 balance change is what the shop owner lost......the 100 the thief returned to buy bread is with the shop owner.
shikena! cheesy
you're right, the owner lost 100.
But what the shop owner lost was the stolen 100 not the "70 bread and 30 change".

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:

Its not 200

shikena! cheesy

So Your Head Get Oil Like This? grin
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by midehi2(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
TechPanda:

So Your Head Get Oil Like This? grin
grin

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by shege45: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
d seller didnt lose in ds context...cus she cld tin she misplaced d moni.she did her business normally
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
shege45:
d seller didnt lose in ds context...cus she cld tin she misplaced d moni.she did her business normally

You Are Definitely Not From The East.
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
realtem:
you're right, the owner lost 100.
But what the shop owner lost was the stolen 100 not the "70 bread and 30 change".

If The The Store Keeper Hadn't Loose The 100 naira to the boy in the first place. The Boy Wouldn't Be Drinking Fanta With 30 Naira Change In His Pocket.

But Since The Boy Brought The Money Back (in The Desguise Of Buying Some Thing) Dont You Think She Is Now Giving The Boy Free Drink And A Change? Isn't That Suppose To Be The Lost?

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
godsluvee:
100 naira..Simple as ABC
My Sister In The Lord, This Abc Is Bursting "Fistonati" Head Oh.
Don't Be In A Hurry To Go. For Panda Sake, Pls Tell Him How You Arrived At 100 naira. grin
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by realtem(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
TechPanda:

If The The Store Keeper Hadn't Loose The 100 naira to the boy in the first place. The Boy Wouldn't Be Drinking Fanta With 30 Naira Change In His Pocket.

But Since The Boy Brought The Money Back (in The Desguise Of Buying Some Thing) Dont You Think She Is Now Giving The Boy Free Drink And A Change? Isn't That Suppose To Be The Lost?
No, that logic is warped. You're only making that conclusion cos you know the thief is also the buyer.
There's no way the shop owner would know this(except she recognizes the money).

When you lose something, its either you misplace it or someone steals it from you or both happens. 70 bread and 30 change wasn't stolen or misplaced. wink
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by shege45: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
TechPanda:

You Are Definitely Not From The East.
its not abt tribe bro,its logic
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
TechPanda:

My Sister In The Lord, This Abc Is Bursting "Fistonati" Head Oh.

Don't Be In A Hurry To Go.
For Panda Sake, Pls Tell Him How You Arrived At 100 naira. grin
Lmao grin grin grin. Should I explain in a lay man's language or should I use mathematical jargon. Your choice grin
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
realtem:
No, that logic is warped. You're only making that conclusion cos you know the thief is also the buyer.
There's no way the shop owner would know this(except she recognizes the money).

When you lose something, its either you misplace it or someone steals it from you or both happens. 70 bread and 30 change wasn't stolen or misplaced. wink

Yeah You Made A Point But Got Me Htting My Head On The Wall grin

Hehe, Yes We Know The Thief Is Also The Buyer. The Riddle Tells You The Money Was Stolen Buy The Buyers, Lets Stick With That.

You Are The Third Person Who Knows What Went Sup, Lets Not Put Ourself In Any Of Their Shoes.

Also, I Dont Think Your Definition For Lost Is The Same As That Of A Fanancial Or Economic Lost.
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
shege45:
its not abt tribe bro,its logic

Lol, Over There Is Godsluvee Saying Its Simple As Abc, Here You Are Saying Its Logic. cheesy

That Part Where I Said You'ren't From The East Nah Play I DEY O. grin

But Chairman, You Just Reason Am.
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
godsluvee:
Lmao grin grin grin. Should I explain in a lay man's language or should I use mathematical jargon. Your choice grin

Heheh, Just Kukuma Explain It The Way My One And Only Bubu Can Understand grin

Technically...... OYAH Kontiue From Here
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by realtem(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
TechPanda:

Yeah You Made A Point But Got Me Htting My Head On The Wall grin

Hehe, Yes We Know The Thief Is Also The Buyer. The Riddle Tells You The Money Was Stolen Buy The Buyers, Lets Stick With That.

You Are The Third Person Who Knows What Went Sup, Lets Not Put Ourself In Any Of Their Shoes.

Also, I Dont Think Your Definition For Lost Is The Same As That Of A Fanancial Or Economic Lost.
Yes, my definition of lost is not the economic/financial type. grin
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
realtem:
Yes, my definition of lost is not the economic/financial type. grin

Heheh, Oya Clap For Yourself. You Have Broken The Yoke Of Reccession grin
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by TechPanda(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Next time put a money sign to the amounts you write. then I can answer.

But for now,

Make I Cum first.

This Man, You Are Coming And Be Going Eh?

I've Told You Several Times, Stop Following All Those Bhad Boys To Go And Be Catching Fish In The Bush. They Will Spoil You cheesy
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
TechPanda:

Heheh, Just Kukuma Explain It The Way My One And Only Bubu Can Understand grin

Technically...... OYAH Kontiue From Here
grin grin. But I thought you just explained it above. I'm too tired to explain lol
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by realtem(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
TechPanda:

Heheh, Oya Clap For Yourself. You Have Broken The Yoke Of Reccession grin
Eh, recession ke. I'm not even close to an economist.
Re: This Riddle Is Causing Serious Problem In My House by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
TechPanda:

Other costs are irrelevant to the decision as the Store Keeper lost 100

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blox.land Promo Codes 2020 100% Working (january 2020 List) / Who Can Explain This Picture And Tell Us The Lesson It Teaches Us In Real Life / Solve If You Think You Are Smart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.