Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (46982 Views)

Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence / UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by bsideboii(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
By default we don't have a maintenance culture. Till something drastic happens,nobody cares.
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by LilNetty(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Nobody is even talking about our money in MMM.This is the sixth month o...
MMM Is paying me weekly nd have been able to withdrawal my 2016 mavro.. HVe qat prove if u need them... U use money to get money... Less I forget M not a Guider nd m not forcing anyone to join... Thanks... (Quote me at your peril)

1 Like

Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by OMOTOWO(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
LilNetty:
MMM Is paying me weekly nd have been able to withdrawal my 2016 mavro.. HVe qat prove if u need them... U use money to get money... Less I forget M not a Guider nd m not forcing anyone to join... Thanks... (Quote me at your peril)
do u know the meaning of PERIL
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by 5chrisade: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
LilNetty:
MMM pays me weekly too. Together we will change the world despite challenges and attacks. After 5years, (nd 2years in Nigeria) MMM is waxing stronger with over 232million people around the world and in over 120 countries re-distributing over 50billion US dollars among members. CAN U BEAT THAT?
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by Krak(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nr7anr:
Pictures of what we called sockaway in one of our Teaching Hospital in Nigeria. It was slit opened initially, they put those chairs when it opened more. Instead of re-constructing it. They left it that way.

I arrived in Nigeria few weeks ago but unfortunately I have to visit a friend of mine who was admitted into the teaching hospital and was lucky to pass along the way. So, I was discussing it with some visitors too they have to tell me it has been long they have been seeing it there. It is so pathetic.

it's now bringing out odour of putrefaction. The most painful part is that it's just beside CSSD where the sterile supplies of the hospital are handed. It's also close to hospital wards and people use the path a lot.

Should they wait till it claims lives b4 rehabilitating it? We hereby call on the management of the hospital to look into this deadly sockaway before it goes out of hand.

Lalasticlala
Myndd44

Please move to FTP.

SAVE A SOUL TODAY

It's very urgent.

How do you want it to be repaired when you did not mention the location and name of the Teaching Hospital.

You are supposed to be anonymous, but the hospital name should not be anonymous.
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by lonelydora: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nr7anr:
Imagine a visitor walking along the path in the dark. What is going to happen if the person steps on it? I believe only those people residing there can know.

Welcome to Nigeria. This one is small nah.

Please have you been to UNTH Enugu?
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by ChinonsoDike2: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Blacks can't maintain a single thing lol grin grin grin grin.
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by Emmaxx: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mesujambas! lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
5chrisade:

hahaha. MMM no dey grow money for tree o. na CONSTANT PH and GH, na him go help you get ur money.if u never ready, make u sit down dey look as other people dey collect their 2016 mavro finish.

I pity you.
Looking for people to deceive..
ODE!
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Krak:

How do you want it to be repaired when you did not mention the location and name of the Teaching Hospital.

You are supposed to be anonymous, but the hospital name should not be anonymous.

I said the hospital name is UNILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL.
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
I pray the hospital management find a solution to it as soon as possible.
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by yinxfun(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nr7anr:
Imagine a visitor walking along the path in the dark. What is going to happen if the person steps on it? I believe only those people residing there can know.
When last did you visit the hospital? ?
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by davidif: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Govts have no right running hospitals for goodness sakes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by juman(m): 1:48am On Jun 27, 2017
It is bad.
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2017
juman:
It is bad.

It's very dangerous. I was sad when I saw it.
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2017
angryABSOLUTELY WICKED! PROBABLY THE GOVERNMENT WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR STUDENTS IN THE TEACHING HOSPITAL IN HANDLING ACCIDENT CASES OR

IS IT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NO MORE COMING TO HOSPITALS, THEY NOW INTEND TO FORCE PEOPLE BY CREATING DEATH TRAPS AT THE CONFINES OF THE TEACHING HOSPITAL angry
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by Franchise21(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=OrestesDante post=57863894][/quote]

Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by buffalowings: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Nl Don turn something else

Who else is seeing that advert

Bra and panties grin
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by buffalowings: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Nl Don turn something else

Who else is seeing that advert
panties and condoms grin
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by nurex01(m): 3:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by ahmedbanj(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
5chrisade:

hahaha. MMM no dey grow money for tree o. na CONSTANT PH and GH, na him go help you get ur money.if u never ready, make u sit down dey look as other people dey collect their 2016 mavro finish.
If dem mavro U once ehn!
Re: Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 6:27am On May 31, 2019
You just won the internet! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue / Some Dangerous Mistakes We Make While In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.