Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC (45489 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Sunmolar(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
posterity awaits him

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Reference(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just when you thought it couldn't get any lower then a salesman knocks the door and says he's into boreholes....kai
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by free2ryhme: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
At least he commissioned something unlike Buhari whose only project he commissioned was the HELIPORT in Daura his village.

After 50days in London Hospital all we got for our oil money for his care was Barkan ku da Sallah, Jamaa NIJERIYA.

We haff suffer.....

you should be ashamed of yourself

ordinary transformer in the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by davibid: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nothing is impossible with Nigerian politicians

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by shammah1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
I weep for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by BigBrother9ja: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
The worst miserable tout to become a governor ever.

Kogi is doomed!

Always governed by the worst of miserable Thieves since 1999.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by adewuyiade: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re open lautech

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by mrtegation99(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
gentlekeny:
What will LGA Chairmen and councillors commission if a Governor is commissioning this?

I weak for Yahaya

They will commission wheelbarrows and potholes

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by CioAngels(f): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shameless man, thief. The transformer is No guarantee there will be light.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by eliwa47(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
shut up! are Nigerians are as daft n st**id as that to believe such a story? haba go to next door i beg!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Btruth: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Honestly, this man is not mature enough to be a governor. Mere transformer that we bought within our Estate last year.

I think the FG need to declare a state of emergency in Kogi state.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by LoveJesus87(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
psucc:
Next project will be to commission public toilets.
Am eating naw angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by rhektor(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wahala dey o

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by fwesharumi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Transformer ��.. When all the teacher in kogi state are starving cause you don't want to pay them Moralfucker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Olisa116: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shame

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by mike404(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
psucc:
Next project will be to commission public toilets.
NGIGE ONCE COMMISSIONED VIP TOILETS IN ANAMBRA STATE.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by RonJeremy: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na lie, he also commissioned Mercy Johnson as his adviser......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to reports trending online, the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello commissioned a 300 KVA Transformer installed in a street in Lokoja as his first project after spending a year and six months in office.

One Facebook user who shared the photo wrote: He went with a convoy of over 20 cars mostly SUVs to commission this wonderful project. If the recalling of Sen. Dino Melaye goes successful it will be his second completed project. Kudos to Gov. Bello![/i]mumu

Senator Dino Melaye also shared the photo and captioned it: [i]Big party as Yahaya Bello commissioned his first project since he became governor. One transformer in koto with red carpet and platform. Allah ya isa. Kai!!!!

Source; http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/governor-yahaya-bello-commissions.html
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
The worst miserable tout to become a governor ever.

Kogi is doomed!

Always governed by the worst of miserable Thieves since 1999.

but som ppl will still blame Dino

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by bobnatlo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
businesslawyer:
Haba this is not true. I may disagree with the Governors policies and actions. I was in Lokoja recently and i saw the completed Revenue House a beutiful edifice for public servants to work in. The rehabilitation of Lokoja township roads, street lights and some good road constructions in the East of the State. This transformer is definitely not his first project pls stick to the truth when you post information to the public.

Thank you.

Yeah u maybe right. But how can a sitting Gov of a state like Kogi trow such a big party just to comm a transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by dahunsy(f): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Coughs***clears throat # that is it !!!! Youth's are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Ibnkathir: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to reports trending online, the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello commissioned a 300 KVA Transformer installed in a street in Lokoja as his first project after spending a year and six months in office.

One Facebook user who shared the photo wrote: He went with a convoy of over 20 cars mostly SUVs to commission this wonderful project. If the recalling of Sen. Dino Melaye goes successful it will be his second completed project. Kudos to Gov. Bello!

Senator Dino Melaye also shared the photo and captioned it: Big party as Yahaya Bello commissioned his first project since he became governor. One transformer in koto with red carpet and platform. Allah ya isa. Kai!!!!

Source; http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/governor-yahaya-bello-commissions.html
even a fool knows this is a lie.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by bareal(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
davodyguy:
A very big one. Dino is behind this
Dino must have also put the red carpet there too....

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Sonoyom(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
APC Change!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by homesteady(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Even if this is not his first project as some people here would like us to believe, isn't it so shameful that a whole governor is commissioning transformer? Common transformer! What makes it worse is red carpet and platform!
Chaiiii! I spit on his face!

Kogi is one place I would never like to stay in, Okene is the worst, I would rather kill myself than stay there!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by bareal(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
bobnatlo:

Yeah u maybe right. But how can a sitting Gov of a state like Kogi trow such a big party just to comm a transformer.

see the way he even decorated the transformer like say na cake

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by basty: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op mind ya self ooo
Dats not a project
Transformer wey some streets go contribute money buy without d help of government
it's even 1....wat a shame
Btw people of kogi dey endure sha

You are too much my guy

But let us not be one-sided. The guy could be commissioning rural electrification project. I can see something project in the banner.
Dino might wants to be mischievous.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by macapie20(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
davodyguy:

A very big one. Dino is behind this
It Is Not A Lie! To God Who Created Me, I Saw This Stuff With My Eyes When I Was Travelling From Edo To Kaduna On Friday Afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by joepentwo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
I no fit laugh grin grin grin
i no co faint grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by bareal(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
pesinfada:
but som ppl will still blame Dino

They yaff started already, they even said it was Dino that decorated the cake sorry transformer with red something...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by lonelydora: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yahaya Bello is proving me right on daily basis. I he always said the government of young people will be worse than the old men ruling us.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
fistonati:
Don't blame him, if he had fought for the office he occupied today he will value his people more and bring democracy to them.

Imagine, he even had his picture on the banner.
He's not just prepared for the office. SHAME

No sitting governor in Nigeria is prepared or fit for office. None.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.