Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC (45344 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by chidextec: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin grin there was a country grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Austeeenxx: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Person wey swear for Kogi no just try.
Worst state in the federation by a distance.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by polosky: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
At least he commissioned something unlike Buhari whose only project he commissioned was the HELIPORT in Daura his village.

After 50days in London Hospital all we got for our oil money for his care was Barkan ku da Sallah, Jamaa NIJERIYA.

We haff suffer.....

haba guy. why u go compare buhari to this gud for noting governor of Kogi state..... at all at all if baba no even comission anything, him N-power program so far na big testimony wen don affect many unemployed graduates life

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by jamace(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Moderators, pls handle issues/posts concerning Kogi State with care.

I have observed that some hired e-warriors have taken over the internet as extension of power tussle between senator Dino Melaye and Gov Yahaya Bello. It would not be a bad thing if things are posted as they are. The degree of false news about Gov Yahaya Bello's govt is becoming unbecoming of posters who claim to be christians/muslims. Be truthful and objective in your posts pls.

And for those who do not know the antics of online warriors as regards Kogi Politics should comment with caution.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by teaser101: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
psucc:
Next project will be to commission public toilets.
lolu too get bad mouth grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by UltraSphinx(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
businesslawyer:
Haba this is not true. I may disagree with the Governors policies and actions. I was in Lokoja recently and i saw the completed Revenue House a beutiful edifice for public servants to work in. The rehabilitation of Lokoja township roads, street lights and some good road constructions in the East of the State. This transformer is definitely not his first project pls stick to the truth when you post information to the public.

Thank you.

the roads you saw on the east we're not constructed by Bello.... it just one of the heavily one-sided projects by the former igala governors of kogi... anything beyond itobe bridge till kabba (even as far as iyamoye ekiti and egbe) is in complete ruins...
if u really went through the whole state, you can testify to that

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by BERNIMOORE: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
cc; lalasticlala
and there will be red carpet laid down for Bello to step as he commission toilets grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by bukiboy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to reports trending online, the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello commissioned a 300 KVA Transformer installed in a street in Lokoja as his first project after spending a year and six months in office.

One Facebook user who shared the photo wrote: He went with a convoy of over 20 cars mostly SUVs to commission this wonderful project. If the recalling of Sen. Dino Melaye goes successful it will be his second completed project. Kudos to Gov. Bello!

Senator Dino Melaye also shared the photo and captioned it: Big party as Yahaya Bello commissioned his first project since he became governor. One transformer in koto with red carpet and platform. Allah ya isa. Kai!!!!

Source; http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/governor-yahaya-bello-commissions.html

Rubbish
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Turbocharged: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Daboomb:

The propaganda, outright lies and paid lunatics like YOU! grin grin

Upon all his fake Degrees, fake University Certs, fake assassination attempts, bribery of Judges, e.t.c, the criminal still has no shame than to sponsir lies against a Governor that he was the 'cheer leader' in his installation!

Dino Me-Liar is a goner...
undecided undecided
You called me a lunatic because I asked you a question? Thank you very much, sir.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by wola44: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Quoted from Facebook User -

WHO IS LISTENING TO THIS VAGABOND called DINO MELIAR,A MISCHIEF MAKER,A GRIFTER,a NINCOMPOOP of a Senator full of lies and deceit.

For those that care to know, look at the historical electrification of Kogi East, this misguided and slanderous Senator is making mockery about:

http://kogireports.com/gov-yahaya-bello-commissions.../

Kogi State Governor H. E. Yahaya Adoza Bello commissioned an historic Rural Electrification project for 9 communities who has never witnessed a blinked of electricity light in a century, thou the high tension cable of Geregu national power grid pass through these communities to Abuja .

The communities are *Banda*, *Kungbani* , *Karara* , *Ijiho*, *Gbaude* , *Ohono* , *Akpanya* , *Jamata* , & *Kotton* - *Karfe*.

This rural electrification project was supposed to be the sole responsibility of FG or Abuja Electricity Distribution Company but they both failed to provide it for these communities, and despite the fact, that these communities were situated along Abuja-Lokoja Federal Highways and such could have been easily provided for the people , but was ignored by the past government of PDP both at the state and federal level.

However, an empathetic Governor that knows what leadership and selfless service mean to the people , felt their pains as such he took the uncommon step to illuminate their communities, which will improve their livelihood,and boost commercial activities along the most ever busy federal highways.

Responding on behalf of the communities, Comrade Aliu Usman expresses emotional appreciation to Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello and gratitude to God for lifting their communities from dungeon of darkness to light.

He briefly narrated how the past Government of PDP deceived them , played blind and deaf ear politics to their request to be connected to Geregu national power grid ,instead they were more interested in the votes of the communities than the burning needs of the people but today,that story has changed and your excellency has proved to us what leadership and good governance entails, yes! it's about the people.

He concluded by saying, as long as they continue to use this light in their communities , Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello name and govt will forever remain indelible in their heart and a memorial in their communities history.

-From Banda, Lokoja : Nda Aaron reporting.

Responding on behalf of the communities, Comrade Aliu Usman expressed his gratitude to Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello and God for lifting their communities from what he described as dungeon of darkness neglected by previous administrations in the state promising that the benefiting community shall guard it jealously for judicious use and longevity.

While concluding, the governor asserted that “as long as they (the communities) continue to use this light, Yahaya Bello’s name and government shall forever remain indelible in their hearts and such memory is the legacy we want to leave behind.

The exercise was carried out agog as the state governor was accompanied by a high profile delegation which included the deputy governor, Elder Simon Achuba, secretary to the state government, Mrs Ayoade Folashade, The Chief of Staff, Hon Edward Onoja, ranking commissioners, special advisers, senior special assistants and traditional rulers of the LGA and that of the benefiting communities who played host to the guests.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Lordxeer(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Definitely not a big fan of his analogue staff verification exercise and some of his political expeditions. But this thread is misleading.

Its not just this transformer he commisioned but a programme he tagged 'rural electrification'. a scheme aimed at providing electricity to communities that never had access to it before. there are over five transformers and other electricity materials designated to that community. They just used this one as rallying point not the only project.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by ehioziosa: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
SHOCKING REVELATION!!! “Hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” — Pretty Nigerian Lady Writes On Facebook. click the link below to see photo

https://metweet.com/shocking-revelation-hail-satan-i-have-traded-my-soul-to-the-devil-for-money-pretty-nigerian-lady-writes-on-facebook/
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Lordxeer(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Definitely not a big fan of his analogue staff verification exercise and some of his political expeditions. But this thread is misleading.

Its not just this transformer he commisioned but the flag off of a programme he tagged 'rural electrification'. a scheme aimed at providing electricity to communities that never had access to it. there are over five transformers and other electricity materials designated to that community. They just used this one as rallying point not the only project.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by AuroraB(f): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
incredibleace:
Kogi people una don enter one chance
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Acidosis(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Only an Okun man like Faleke can deliver Kogi state.

Until the people of Kogi state decide to hand over the affairs of the state to a progressive Okun man/woman, we'll continue to recount the same experience. Okun folks are the most educated, most enlightened and exposed.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by highness25(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to reports trending online, the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello commissioned a 300 KVA Transformer installed in a street in Lokoja as his first project after spending a year and six months in office.

One Facebook user who shared the photo wrote: He went with a convoy of over 20 cars mostly SUVs to commission this wonderful project. If the recalling of Sen. Dino Melaye goes successful it will be his second completed project. Kudos to Gov. Bello!

Senator Dino Melaye also shared the photo and captioned it: Big party as Yahaya Bello commissioned his first project since he became governor. One transformer in koto with red carpet and platform. Allah ya isa. Kai!!!!

Source; http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/governor-yahaya-bello-commissions.html
useless governor
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by MONITZ: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=businesslawyer post=57864118]Haba this is not true. I may disagree with the Governors policies and actions. I was in Lokoja recently and i saw the completed Revenue House a beutiful edifice for public servants to work in. The rehabilitation of Lokoja township roads, street lights and some good road constructions in the East of the State. This transformer is definitely not his first project pls stick to the truth when you post information to the public.

Thank you.

I am glad u said "revenue building ",is it not to still fill the state's coffers into which he can dip his filthy fingers, the guy is just a failure,if we must call a spade a spade. He is not even supposed to go near anything like commissioning of a transformer because it's just too petty nd minute for a supposed governor...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by sshalom(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
If this is indeed true, then the state is really in for it!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by suremanpatriot: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Transformer? So it's only transformer project he could do? Something a common corper does . Yet he is busy inciting ppl to recall his arch rival. This man is pathetic
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by urchman23: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
yudee233:
But he also commissioned the free wheelbarrows
free wheelbarrow was in benue state.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by able20(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
psucc:
Next project will be to commission public toilets.
Kogi shouldn't be a state, but a local government area under kwara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Collins0609(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Transformer pure water hawkers install in Anambra state.......mtcheeew
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by delxmaverick(m): 1:52am On Jun 27, 2017
businesslawyer:
Haba this is not true. I may disagree with the Governors policies and actions. I was in Lokoja recently and i saw the completed Revenue House a beutiful edifice for public servants to work in. The rehabilitation of Lokoja township roads, street lights and some good road constructions in the East of the State. This transformer is definitely not his first project pls stick to the truth when you post information to the public.

Thank you.

God Bless you. I am nothis fan tho. buh can attest to wah you posted. I was in Lokoja in December, January x February
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by UncleJudax(m): 3:56am On Jun 27, 2017
fistonati:
Don't blame him, if he had fought for the office he occupied today he will value his people more and bring democracy to them.

Imagine, he even had his picture on the banner.
He's not just prepared for the office. SHAME
Which Nigerian politician is prepared for public service? It just happens that this Bello guy is the worst.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Scholarforever: 5:40am On Jun 27, 2017
adaweezy:
This is a lie, why wont Nairaland Mods verify posts before pushing them to front page
Dont mind d OP. Pls tell us your own TRUTH!!!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by abdulmumin68(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2017
This is NOT his first project in office because he commissioned kogi state revenue house when he celebrated one year in office
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by madbuhari: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2017
tomorrow now they will blaming Igbo's for their woes
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by tyav7: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2017
I used to think Ortom is worst but now I don't know what to say anymore
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by OgahBohz: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2017
businesslawyer:

Thank you.

bt why will a whole governor be commissioning ordinary transformer ...its so childish ....
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Mcreloaded(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Too bad the president is not in town to do the honours .
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC by Carter4luv(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2017
1 year and 6months he commissioned 300kva transformer by 2019, people will still vote for him, rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.