Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) (43999 Views)

Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by StoneLucifer: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
If na Igbo man design the car
If dem dash me I go reject am angry angry angry
God forbid aba made

Can u or anyone in your family or even your entire tribe assemble a bicycle....

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Greatidonis: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2017
As this country be like this una still dey post things like this? Wait make I go call Evans cheesy
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2017
this vehicle isn't new, it's been in existence 3 years ago.
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2017
mascot87:
Will I buy this car before the end of this year? YES

Is it achievable? YES

Will I get the money legitimately? YES

Will I give my testimony here on nairaland? YES

Will people here make jest of me now? YES

Will I prove them wrong by the end of the year? YES

Please watch out.

Mascot says so
Lol...U won't buy it bro
Na just empty mouth
Do you even know the price of this sexy beast
Abeg shift jor angry
I just wan follow among those wey make jest of u grin

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by ASval: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
22mill? trash!!! this shit will depreciate in time. better get and piece of land write my money. iranu!!!!
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by mascot87(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol...U won't buy it bro
Na just empty mouth
Do you even know the price of this sexy beast
Abeg shift jor angry
I just wan follow among those wey make jest of u grin

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2017
mascot87:
Will I buy this car before the end of this year? YES

Is it achievable? YES

Will I get the money legitimately? YES

Will I give my testimony here on nairaland? YES

Will people here make jest of me now? YES

Will I prove them wrong by the end of the year? YES

Please watch out.

Mascot says so

I pray for something like this for my husband also and I know is coming to pass just as u predicted, he will get it with legit money not like Evans in Jesus name and I will take the one his driving now ...... I dont care what haters say about this all what I know is that my husband come first in everythingthing

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by mascot87(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Idreal22:

I pray for something like this for my husband also and I know is coming to pass just as u predicted, he will get it with legit money not like Evans in Jesus name and I will take the one his driving now ...... I dont care what haters say about this all what I know is that my husband come first in everythingthing

God bless you Miz. I pray to marry woman of virtue just like you.
God will make it happen in you home as you desire.
Gracias

2 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Marshalrhino(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
If na Igbo man design the car If dem dash me I go reject am angry angry angry God forbid aba made
U'll carry ur hate to hell man. #haters

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Marshalrhino(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2017
doublecross:
you are a fool.
A very large one
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
elantraceey:

oh how did you know?
I love Hyundai Electra but not better
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) / Tiger Race Car Spotted In Lagos (Photos And Video) / Meet Obi Okeke, Who Has Sold Over 39 Luxury Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.