Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR (29006 Views)

See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike / Friday Osanebi Gives His Aides A Duplex And New Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Nobody is shouting sahara reporters is APC mouthpiece now.

They carry news against Goodluck Jonathan tomorrow and they become tools in the hands of buhari and tinubu.

Ur are right...now they will not say Sahara reporter is apc

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by justy15: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Lai Mohammed will be like why will this zombies always make this work difficult for me .how do I defend this one now
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Jesusloveyou: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
My brother, Chai! E no go better for pesin wey do you this tin! Worst part is after doing you, they threw the juju into the Atlantic! Your case is irredeemable. And to think you go about blaspheming the name of Jesus!? Hell fire is the portion and destination of unrepentant sinners! Enjoy the trip!
you see your life?
Insulting my Jesus,
because is the holy spirit in me that direct my humble course, to say and defend the truth.

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Jesusloveyou: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Jolar101:

Is it only Hausa that are Muslim?

Why are you so corrupt?
and why are you taking panadol for another man's headache .
Did the Muslim in Edo or in Igbo land complain? But you corrupted Ipods will carry headache for another man's headache.

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Imoy(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy

omenkaLives:
This One is even alot better than the last stupidity they displayed.

Last time they insulted the hell out of him for "deploying troops to Taraba" and then I wondered, how does a dead man give orders to combatants? cheesy

If you wanna catch a migraine, try to reason the way these people reason. Their foolishness comes with a manual and without a careful perusal of that manual, you can never succeed in trying to act like then.

Bunch of useless souls.

These particular set of people are the real definition of zombies, you will neva see dem here, they swallow whatever is been fed to them.

zombi oooo
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and why are you taking panadol for another man's headache .
Did the Muslim in Edo or in Igbo land complain? But you corrupted Ipods will carry headache for another man's headache.
You see your sef.

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Horlahmah(m): 3:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Reset to factory settings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Meeting Of Buhari With Kwankwaso & Oshiomhole / Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari / Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.