Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt (36586 Views)

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Nwike,i like the style of your corruption!
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by kocvalour(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2017
k
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
lol. I hope he does something about it
How far na?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Someone tolded me that he used to go there to pick girls before he became the governor

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by grandstar(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2017
And Amaechi was busy building very expensive schools rather than simply refurbishing old school. That would have been the economically prudent thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Vivos: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Nairalanders can be very funny. lol funny memes though.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by missionmex(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Even shait no go make person keep this kind of face

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Bgorgeous: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2017
The face weh no even fine before
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:
How far na?
I dey wetin I do nah?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by redsun(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Silver back.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

I dey wetin I do nah?
I dah see ya handiwork!
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2017
renovation in 6 months you say cheesy
is that a campaign promise or a real thing?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by zoedew: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Good leadership parades disgust for mediocrity and disregard for the common good. On this I salute Gov. Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2017
What A Clown, The Major Access Roads To The State Are Not Motorable He Is busy frowning his ugly face at a nursing brothel.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Kobicove(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2017
I don't blame him...I would be disgusted as well undecided
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:
I dah see ya handiwork!
Which hand work?
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by toseen7: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2017
lol @kennykendo don finish work grin
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Swiftlee(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2017
See you grin

12 Likes

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
lol. I hope he does something about it
love or hate this guy him dey suprise us sometimes positive and negative .
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2017
quentin06:
What A Clown, The Major Access Roads To The State Are Not Motorable He Is busy frowning his ugly face at a nursing brothel.
Plz what the name of the major rd ? ??cos last I checked it was the east West rd

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2017
The perfect picture for a lot of memes

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by elkristofa: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2017
im face be like "hmmmm . . yeye dey smell"

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by okechuks22: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
CplusJason:
grin

He's not only the best performing governor, he's also the best meme creating governor.

I love WIKE. cheesy
keep on deceiving urself
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by obataokenwa(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
One thing about Wike, if he says it, he will do it. watch out next six months. That's how he transformed Rumuokwuta girls

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by tobrinskilanski: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Evablizin:
lols
wehdone...trap queen.
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by kenny987(f): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2017
I hope he really gets this place fixed, no wonder our nurses come trained with very poor human and interpersonal skills. This kinda environment can only breed disdain, callousness and wickedness! No beauty or serenity whatsoever so how can they love lives enough to save them?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Evablizin(f): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

wehdone...trap queen.
hahaha you are welcome
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2017

Are You From Rivers State? Do You Reside In Rivers State? No Insult, You Are Insane!
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by tobrinskilanski: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2017
CplusJason:
grin

He's not only the best performing governor, he's also the best meme creating governor.

I love WIKE. cheesy

If u keep praising him like this, i wonder wat u wil say when he eventually start sumtin meaningful.
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by khalids: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2017
kennykendo:
again
This is the best of all......THIS IS WHY THUNDER FIRES PEOPLE

Cant stop laughing
Re: Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt by Kxngstein(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
let the memes begin to flood in!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Badeh: One Year After His Death / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.