Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Inter-rel And System Administration.can I Work With Both? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inter-rel And System Administration.can I Work With Both? (812 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? / As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? / Urgent Vacancies In The Company Where I Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inter-rel And System Administration.can I Work With Both? by ps: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2007
please i would like to know my possibility of getting a job with a professional certificate in microsoft system engineering, it is also taged network administration. please what are my possible bet with a B.sc in international relations. can i combine the two to get a job considering that one is an engineering course?. i am not a science student. i dont know if i can get a job with the mcse in a good organisation with out using a b.sc, because it is a professional certification though i am almost an NIIT certified professional

(1) (Reply)

Job Dilemma To Move Or Not To Move / The African Management Services Company / Nlng Invitation Letter: Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.