Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? (573 Views)

Homosexuality Is Unafrican : The Greatest Lie Ever Told / The Gad & Eri Lie And The Igbo / What Is The Biggest Culture Shock You Have Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by TulsaOklahoma: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
mine is, one girl told me that her phone can transfer battery charge,that if someone has a low battery she could transfer battery power to them,I just couldn't say anything.walai Satan has been dethroned from his throne by Nigerian girls,Abeg make una talk una own joor
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by TulsaOklahoma: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Someone once told me when it's raining and sunny at the same time then it's means, a lioness just gave birth somewhere.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
TulsaOklahoma:
mine is, one girl told me that her phone can transfer battery charge,that if someone has a low battery she could transfer battery power to them,I just couldn't say anything.walai Satan has been dethroned from his throne by Nigerian girls,Abeg make una talk una own joor

There is actually one big china fun that doea that woh, it can literally charge other phones due to its humongous battery( it transfers charge to other connected phones)

The biggest lie was my brother telling me i can be anything i wanted. I wanted to be a celestial immortal but up to now am just a flimsy weak mortal
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Antina(f): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
TulsaOklahoma:

That is not a lie dude, u can achieve that with OTG cable, Itel does that!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by abdulhadi101(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
he said all filling station that they wrote NO SMOKING belong to his dad embarassed
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm.....so many told to me here in NL since I've been a member back in December 2016.
I can't choose.....they are all equal in their "enormity".... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Are Actually The Best Dressers In The World. Picture Proof / GANI ADAMS: How Aare-ona-kakanfo Title Came To Be / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Umar Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.