Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Would You Do If You Were The One? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Were The One? (516 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were The One? by KvnGRezz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Imagine yhu were with yhur wife at home and robbers attacked you...asked for money but yhu didn't have...they were just about tuu shoot yha when your wife offered em sex to save both of you...they fvcked her and left...whaa would yhu do??

For me as she done fucking...she'll start parking!! angry angry...Ah dun evunn wantuu hear anythang!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Israeljones(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Imagine yhu were with yhur wife at home and robbers attacked you...asked for money but yhu didn't have...they were just about tuu shoot yha when your wife offered em sex to save both of you...they fvcked her and left...whaa would yhu do??

For me as she done fucking...she'll start parking!! angry angry...Ah dun evunn wantuu hear anythang!!
i will stop imagining straight up...
koju maribi

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Learning App / Miracle! 70-year Old Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Warri (photos) / Gov. Amosun Lavishes Money, As Daughter Marries Abike Dabiri’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.