Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Job Without International Certification, How Possible? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Job Without International Certification, How Possible? (818 Views)

Aggregating Two Wan Links From Same Isp, How Possible? / A Life Without Google: How Possible? / Laptop Computer For 7 Pounds; N1,700 How Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Without International Certification, How Possible? by ps: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2007
please i will like to know if i can get a good job with a certtificate in MCSE from NIIT, despite the fact that i dont have a b.sc qualification in engineering or an international certification from micro soft based on the international exam?
Re: Job Without International Certification, How Possible? by nazzyon(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2007
Although I have never had of it before but it will be good if you go if you do the exams. Since most of there teachers there are not all ex-NIIT students I expect them to employ you but on conditions like:

1. If there is vacanncy

2. If your results are encouraging.

3. And if you convince them that you will be a great role in there organization.

,  and others

But what i know them for is employing there graduates. My sister was asked to work for them after she graduated from the Institute but she turned them down because she has to go back to school.

My advice is that you go and do the exams, show your face and pray over it.

Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Tool Kit / Help. My Flash Is Running Mad! / Being A Perfect Typing Master[get Update Here]!(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.