Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" (24481 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by KingLennon(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2017
which kind spirit? Make him go rest jor we don't dialogue with biafra terrorist

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Samirana360(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2017
afonjas wil b lik, whats dis one saying...

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by gegee(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2017
prophet n wetin u mean
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by burkingx(f): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by nototribalist: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Dumaknesset:
At least I am certain it is not the spirit of God.It is the spirit of errors, the type the urged Pharaoh on..
I didn't know you also drink your toilet broom soup early in the morning.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by nototribalist: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
KingLennon:
which kind spirit? Make him go rest jor we don't dialogue with biafra terrorist
Don't worry, after we're done with buhari, osibande is a small ant to us. He must meet our demands.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by bayonekind(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2017
macluvph1:
One thing is sure, Biafra will come no matter your comments.

Your anti Biafra comment is inconsequential now.

Let it come now ...
North has issued quit notices ,... so what are u waiting for ...
U are waiting until s/w issue ultimatum ...
The truth is that IGBO has invested into what is called nigeria and I am still wondering what else they are seeking for ..
You guy has population every where and investment also ..so U will loss when we break ...
Igbo even won election away from their region ,even earn commissioner offices and political posts ..so what do u call nigeria then... They need to re-think ... same mistake uncle ojukwu did is about to happen ..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2017
dienlmods:
See all them, unity begger above screaming, because they are nothing without biafrans

You will never see them on threads that concern them. I sometimes wonder what is really wrong with those people and why the issue of Biafra is giving them so much headache if they claim to be so sophisticated. Create threads about their region and you won't see them. You will only see them creating threads about Biafra or you see them shouting on Igbo threads. It is unfortunate really.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by KingLennon(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
Don't worry, after we're done with buhari, osibande is a small ant to us. He must meet our demands.
It is not as the Gun booms that the bullets hit their target
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
I didn't know you also drink your toilet broom soup early in the morning.

Hey friend, where do I get such rare delicatessen, prefer it to nkwobi, ofe akuko or olugu, those are pure murder of foods, those Shyte are made for ewu.

How can spirit of God be behind that nit wit that denigrate name of Jesus. Watch, he has involved the Heavenlies and will be consumed by his errors. Big spirit, we don't negotiate with demons we thrash them.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Sure enough! Big spirit wey dey fūck okpo grin

Igbo people and ashawo.business have always been like 5 & 6 anyways

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by drealcivilceno(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has been patient and he will be... It is a virtue, 1 thing I know about the ibos is that they may not have his back but when they now see reasons why he is correct and they ferment to make their decision, they do not stop until they get what they want and will never turn back... They do not need many things if you check, Just the basics... Please do what is right now....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Dumaknesset:
At least I am certain it is not the spirit of God.It is the spirit of errors, the type the urged Pharaoh on..
dishes in the kitchen are still yet to be washed and you are here commenting hogwash. Oya Goan do the needful

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by macluvph1(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2017
bayonekind:

Let it come now ...
The truth is that IGBO has invested into what is called nigeria and I am still wondering what else they are seeking for ..
You guy has population every where and investment also ..so U will loss when we break ...
Igbo even won election away from their region ,even earn commissioner offices and political posts ..so what do u call nigeria then... They need to re-think ... same mistake uncle ojukwu did is about to happen ..

Honestly you have a low IQ,sorry to use that word but when is division of a country through referendum an avenue for people to lose their investments in your region.

This is Exactly what IPOB is preaching, we don't think alike. Your believe is either you remain in your poverty stricken condition or you forfeit some things that you have acquired. North/southwest And Southeast/south south are like oil and water they can't mix together.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by drealcivilceno(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2017
bayonekind:

Let it come now ...
Nope we will start again,hopefully we will recover. But that oil, which will taken back from Nigeria will be a blow below the belt,Have seen the geographical region of Nigeria, I do hope you have because when we have left, the Northern people will come after the yorubas. I don't need to tell what will be done by an Islam extremists and Almajaris and that is what they want, someone some is gaining from all of this and trust me it is not Nnamdi Kanu even if he might have another plan.Only then will you realize how important being your brother keeper means.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
I was in the service live. I became more scared cos it's also surprising how far this Biafra issue has gone. It's always like a joke till it consumes everyone. Thank God he's not even an Igbo man.

My people said.... "when a dog wants to die, it doesn't perceive the smell of shit"

You are scared.....i don't understand, are you naturally born coward or what

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by michoim(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
After Buhari must have ended up in hell fire where he belongs, osibande might be next. Tho he will be fighting two battle from the Fulanis and US.

Do you know where you Will end up? Their will be surprises on the last day!
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by michoim(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
I was in the service live. I became more scared cos it's also surprising how far this Biafra issue has gone. It's always like a joke till it consumes everyone. Thank God he's not even an Igbo man.

My people said.... "when a dog wants to die, it doesn't perceive the smell of shit"

Since you were so scared, why didn't you jump into the lagoon?�
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by nototribalist: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2017
michoim:

Do you know where you Will end up? Their will be surprises on the last day!
. At least we're sure Buhari is going to hell. He can't go to heaven after murdering innocent blood. No na you sef think am
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

dishes in the kitchen are still yet to be washed and you are here commenting hogwash. Oya Goan do the needful

Yeah yeah dishes indeed! e be like say the tin pain you
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by olowobaba10: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
KEEP HALLUCINATING !

OgaBuhari:
Namdi Kanu is the Moses of today sent by God to take us to the promise land.
God will still hardened Pharoah Buhari's heart so that He might show forth the same power he once shew to Pharoah.
The day God would grant Biafra will be like dream.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Ijaya123: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Prophet Iginla Explodes There is A Spirit in Nnamdi Kanu..Dialogue With Him Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SF0q_C4DOY&feature=youtu.be

Who is Kanu?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Ngasky:
Which cownu was he referring to?
I hope not that coward unity begger who values northerners and love them more than their own Zik
Pls pastor continue your business nothing is coming to you from IPOD account as they need that money more than you, so you are a very poor mouthpiece for Cownu he has already started backpedaling the same day you started your PR job for him. Or does that mean your god gave you outdated prophecy just like that of 2015 that came 4 years late? grin grin grin
zik no b our own na by force?

We no want m
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Ngokafor(f): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
dienlmods:
See all them, unity begger above screaming, because they are nothing without biafrans

...You are spot on!!..Their circus drama concerning Nnamdi Kanu never ends...You will never see them on threads that deals with issues concerning them..but they are all over Igbo threads and every other cyberspace bledding,crying,warning,cursing,digging out nonsense articles that tickles their fancy and gives them hope that Nigeria will never dis-integrate..

..Tomirrow,they will be the first to rant that they are 'praying' for Igbos to leave so that thier phantom country 'Oduduwa republic' will then be actualused.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by linusbnn(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Gentle2015:
Which spirit? Send the guy back to maximum prison. Treasonable offence he is commuting. I keep repeating no sane Easterner who pray Nigeria should break. KANU, your folks are doing so well in the North, South West , in fact every part of the country.

Recently, they claimed to be Jew, is it black Jew or what? Kanu is just a confused fellow who need to be corrected at the prison through early morning lashes of cane.

Any sane man won't support that sick guy.... Definitely the guy is on drugs

You reason with your smelling ass,religion has nothing to do with skin colour. Islam practices are supposed to be associated with the Arabians but how come you find a yoruba man being a member too?. Secondly, kanu is not and never a confused man because he believes in whatsoever he is pursuing,what can or has been associated with you?. What are you known for that history will remember?. I think that should be your main concern.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by Ijaya123: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Namdi Kanu is the Moses of today sent by God to take us to the promise land.
God will still hardened Pharoah Buhari's heart so that He might show forth the same power he once shew to Pharoah.
The day God would grant Biafra will be like dream.

How gullible and unrealistic can some people be?

Really pathetic.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by akpamfet: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Pavore9:
Who no get Spirit? shocked

Abeg follow me ask am...mtchwwwww. Mad prophets. Na to day we begin see them? undecided
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by mekaboy(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Yes. Remember that legion of demons Jesus casted into pigs? That's the spirit. grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by seadesi1986: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello OP...PLS CAN WE CHAT PRIVATELY adesinasegun90@gmail.com
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" by bashydemy(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2017
macluvph1:
One thing is sure, Biafra will come no matter your comments.

Your anti Biafra comment is inconsequential now.

You guys have already been given an option got biafra, Leave the North and South West and go back to region and see if you won't get your Biafra easy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says / 5 Of The World’s Most Feared Secret Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.