Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders (25816 Views)

Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam / 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Photos Of Sex Offenders In Ekiti Will Be Posted In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by superpauL(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2017
can anything good come outta Naija?
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Unlimited22:

Come on.
Let's get past the part where we pretend we don't know what EvilMetahuman is talking about.
If you are still in doubt, see where he quoted me.
all Na for fun jo. Is the beans ready?
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by Unlimited22: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
all Na for fun jo. Is the beans ready?
No, we are still frying it oo.
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by enemyofprogress: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Unlimited22:

No, we are still frying it oo.
ok let me know when it is ready, I get gari ijebu wey I wan take am test
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by Sonoyom(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Na dem
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by EvilMetahuman: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Unlimited22:
Right. Thanks for a hundred years of murder and marginalization.
yeah
Only flat heads are marginalised.
Only them wants to make quick money from drugs.
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by TonyCizzy(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]SOFT WORK
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by intruxive(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Malaysia, pls deport all those "nigerians" asap. We know who they are and what they are in malaysia for.
No legit nigerian goes to malaysia, for what na, is it US or UK?
#ipob
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by NotComplaining: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by NotComplaining: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Flashmove:

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/06/27/nigerian-students-top-the-list-of-foreign-drug-offenders/#dyklkIzmaVHlt6rX.99

A further top-secret breakdown of figures reads:

Igbo (the nation developers) 95%
Delta 3%
Yoruba 2%
Hausa 0%
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by adekaden(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by HonabFaj(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Some Nigerians in diaspora continue to tarnish the image of this country and Africa. 80% of Asian believes every black man or woman are Nigeria, some will even tell you they think Nigeria is a continent
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by patola080(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
If I can guess right 90% will be 4rm my brothers in dat part of the country. Brother kanu and uncle Evans people
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by bsideboii(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Wow.... shows what our Malay guys do.Awon Hushpuppi dem.
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
that's how they get students visa to go there and be peddling drugs.
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by Olutayo89(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Awon oloshii eda
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by chigo003(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Chai! Sweet post but no name
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by Fortuneoo: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Scourges like this I believe can never be of concern for those clamouring for this Biafra, it's undeniable that almost 90% of these young guys are from the east, precisely IMO,Anambara,Abia & Enugu states. We just keep deceiving ourselves, I have a younger brother who despite the family having labored here to pay almost $8000 tuition per session for five years in a reputable university in Malaysia, at the end got himself into this drug nonsense for greed and have his fate dangling in prison there since over one year now. A visit to the prison is as if you are in one eastern market coz everyone in there is from the east. Meanwhile I know some young guys from kaduna & Jigawa states who were admitted in same university with this fool in Malaysia same time who are almost done with thier PHD.
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by GeneralOjukwu: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fortuneoo:
Scourges like this I believe can never be of concern for those clamouring for this Biafra, it's undeniable that almost 90% of these young guys are from the east, precisely IMO,Anambara,Abia & Enugu states. We just keep deceiving ourselves, I have a younger brother who despite the family having labored here to pay almost $8000 tuition per session for five years in a reputable university in Malaysia, at the end got himself into this drug nonsense for greed and have his fate dangling in prison there since over one year now. A visit to the prison is as if you are in one eastern market coz everyone in there is from the east. Meanwhile I know some young guys from kaduna & Jigawa states who were admitted in same university with this fool in Malaysia same time who are almost done with thier PHD.

Thanks for telling the truth, sir.

No matter how we paint it, we know 99% of these culprits are Biafrans.

Wish your bro the best.
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
keypad1:
Yoruba igbo hausa and fulani keeps soiling the name of this country.

Be warned, you are not the only tribe in nigeria.

Nonsense
Lol abeg tell them oooo..... If it's not boko haram, it is yahoo yahoo or drug which is evenly distributed among the respective "majorities". More reason why Biafra should be allowed to leave so that at least when they commit crime abroad it will be "biafrans arrested....." and not Nigerians. Lol
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by Explorers(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
hahn:

so that we can carry drugs more successfully abi? grin

Lol....
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by KingEjanla(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
p4pako:
My people which drug is Yaba? is it produced here in Nigeria?

Just curious.
Oboy I'm as curious as u are too grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by darkckUSA: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Flashmove:

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/06/27/nigerian-students-top-the-list-of-foreign-drug-offenders/#dyklkIzmaVHlt6rX.99

Arrest them all.. prosecute them.. their greed blinds them to tarnish our image abroad... useless people,
Re: Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders by Richie77: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
That table simply means Nigerians are very careless and not smart in drug deals . If you know , you know .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Fraudster Arrested For Duping Nigerians Seeking To Travel Abroad.PIC / LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture / Cleaner Nabbed With 103 Stolen SIM Cards, 13 Policemen Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.