Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance (2070 Views)

How Do I Cancel A Usa Visa, I Help A Client To Get Visa And He Ran Away / Just Got A Hong Kong Biz Visa.... I Need Help!! / Dubai Visa (i Need Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by benusi: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2007
Goodevening Nairalanders. Please I need a reliable person who can aid me in getting a UK visa urgently. Please anybody who has such contact can email me on benusi006@yahoo.com or simply just reply me via this forum. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by vikiviko(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2007
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by mrpataki(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2007
vikiviko:

Tell me your age, occupation and level of education.there and then i shall advie you on [b]how to acquire a uk visa within 3 weeks.[/b]email vikiviko2002@yahoo.com

Just like that shocked shocked shocked
You work in the Foreign Commonwealth Office, or are you the Secretary of Home Affairs? I get tired of this great deception embarassed
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by adeshsam(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2007
@Tell me your age, occupation and level of education.there and then i shall advie you on how to acquire a uk visa within 3 weeks.email vikiviko2002@yahoo.com

So easy, please, if is that easy tell us how it goes
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2007
EXPERT IN D HOUSE PLEASE WHICH DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR AN APPEAL?

PLS DO I NEED 2 SEND D SCHOOL ADMISSION LETTERS ND OTHERS

PLEASE ITS URGENT
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by mrpataki(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2007
Send in the Photocopies of all documents used in reaching a decision by the BHC in your case.

Just in case, a case of false documents was alleged in reaching a decision, I will suggest you make a CTC of all the documents and send it to them.

As well, if you have supporting documents which were not availabe at the time of filing your application to the BHC, which you now have, send it as well to them. But make it photocopies.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2007
expert please thanks this is a copy of d letter sent 2 me i tried pasting but due 2 myscanner i couldnt do it

firstly please help me 2 set out a nice ground for this appeal .
i presented a uk banksatement of 15,000gbp nd 10,000 usd statement; which they never made mention of d usd(usdollars) nd five different landed property

nd d sponsors were my biological parents.

he appeal read thus; the cost of your tuition fees , maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor and you have submitted evidence

of how your studies in the uk will be financed including your sponsors bank statement and a letter from your sponsor offering financial

assistance .however these documents largely stand inisolation as evidence of your sponsors business ,income or the origin of these funds , i am not

satisfied that the evidence presented is a true reflection of your sponsors financial circumstances or that these funds will be available

whilst you have evidence of funds ,you have not provided evidence of their origin .i am therefore not satisfied that d fund s will be available for your studies .this ultimately leads me to doubt you have the funds to pay for your course or adequately maintain and accomodate yourself in the uk without recourse to funds or taking employment
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2007
The cost of your tution , maintanance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor . funding your education will impose an additional financial

burden upon her and i am not satisfied that is increased financial outlay is commensurate with his current economic circumstances and that such

funds will actually be available to you in the united kingdom therefore i am no satisfied on d balance .

PLEASE AV REALLY BUILT MY OWN POINT CAN U GUYS HELP ME OUT WITH MORE POINTS PLS ITS URGENT IT NEEDS TO GO 2MORROW MORNING ND WHAT OTHER DOCUMENTS CAN I ADD TO IT THANKS FOR READING WITH LOVE
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2007
the landed proprties r in nigeria
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by mrpataki(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2007
Basically looking at your case, the ECO is not convinced that the funds actually exist and that it will be there for your education in the UK. Was the large sum deposited at once into the various accounts? They look at the account running from the last six months to the point of application.

You are now to convince them from your appeal that the funds truly exist by showing the origin of the said funds, a letter from your sponsors to your case adds weight to the application, as well, did you submit payslips, etc? Because the ECO never made mention of that too in the acknowledgement.

So my advice is submit docs that will show the authenticity of the said amounts and as well get a letter from your sponsors that will act as witness statements.

Make photocopies of the landed property too here in Nigeria.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2007
thanks for replying mr pataki. yes i sent my sponsors payslip for the last 6 months nd the money wasnt deposited at once we sent a stamped letter from barclays bank. nd photocopy of d landed property nd letter from my sponsor
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2007
and am thinking of adding a tax return from both sponsors to the documents i intend sending for d appeal
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by mrpataki(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2007
In making a case for your appeal, I will suggest you get a witness statement from your sponsors stating how they came across that said amount in their account, and what it is meant for, address each of the ECO's point line after line.

Was the said amount a loan?
As well include photocopies of all the bank statements and all docs used in reaching a decision to your case. As well docs you feel are needed to help your aplication the more at the appeal court.

Good luck.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2007
from the pounds 7,000 was from loan while others r from my sponsors income and isa account nd others but d loan has been deposited delibrately 3 months before taking it down 2 d bhc
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2007
«
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by mrpataki(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2007
fatliar:

from the pounds 7,000 was from loan while others r from my sponsors income and isa account nd others but d loan has been deposited delibrately 3 months before taking it down to the bhc

Did you submit documents the said amount was a loan taken? If not I will suggest you include that now.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2007
no cos the money has been deposited 3 months before sumbmiting my application n cos i do transfer d money all most every two weeks on internet
from my barclays account to my mums abbey bank nd barclays bank .
they never made mention on the loan or anything ,what they finalised on was d money will not b available
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by mrpataki(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2007
It does not matter whether the money had been deposited Six months ago. What the BHC are interested in is how did such a fund come into play considering the fact that their salaries could not have evolved such an amount.

That was why they said they were not sure whether the funds would be available for your stay in the UK.

Even though the point should not be read as such, but that to them is their easiest deduction.

Good luck.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2007
thanks
i submitted my mums previous payslip for d past 6 months with my dads payslip for d last 6 monhs 2
with different landed properties nd d documents thanks for d reply am faxing d ait2 nd all other documents 2 day
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by vikiviko(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2007
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by fatliar(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2007
thank u very much guys av already submitted d documents
Re: Urgent Uk Visa! I Need Assistance by largehead: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Need help getting a USA and CANADA "work permit"??
Email @miguel95smoke@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

South African Vacation: Education Me Pls / Travelling To Belgium / Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.