Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement (31596 Views)

Oshiomole: Obaseki Disrespected The Oba Of Benin By Wearing A Cap To The Palace / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Zikist Movement Reacts To Letter Written By Northern Youths To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Michael004: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Actually I would normally not give a hoot, but that foo.l I quoted inserted Awo's name alongside Zik's, I had to respond o. You can't talk crap about Awo while comparing him to Zik and expect someone like me to keep quiet. Ko jo.
Tell the idiot. We don't disrespect our great leader, even those our leader not up to awooo the great, we don't disrespect them. We will always love awoo the great and defend him. Great awooo, rest on sir.

9 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by zoedew: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Zik was the person who destroyed the ancestral unity between the Igbos and their neighbors

Zik abandoned his people in their hour of distress

Zik has no honor and pride

Zik never stood by his principle

Zik was easily moved out of the truth he knows all because of his desire to be famous

Ojukwu is more honored than Zik

What is the moral of the lesson

Never depart from the truth you know no matter the pressure you face.

Your post would appear more credible were you to substitute Zik for Ojukwu in your post.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by winterfell007(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Fulmigati:

Nnamdi Kanu has opened so many eyes to the realities of "one Nigeria". Yes his earlier speech was full of hate, still it is not less than they deserved and hate speech is hardly one sided.

Nnamdi Kanu opened no ones eyes, he only succeeded in brainwashing the downtrodden into thinking they are in an imaginary bondage. In the eyes of right-thinking igbos, he's nothing but another fraudster wanting a hero's praise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by zoedew: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2017
winterfell007:

Ojukwu can never be greater than Zik, I repeat can never be greater than Zik. Ojukwu plunged the igbo nation into civil war because of his personal issues with Gowon, that's why d Aziikwe did not support the madness that caused the lives of my igbo brethens. Now that fraudster, Kanu is already stirring up enthic sentiments against the igbos, he thinks he's doing us a favour, he doesn't know he's damaging our cordial relationship with other enthic groups.
So if u support that fraudster, u better call him to order

#respect

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by talk2xp: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
sean1000x:

Did Awolowo drink Aba made rat poison...yes or no?

Mugu it's obvious you lost this one again as always. Loser

6 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by hensben(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
ivolt:

Did he really saidsay that ?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by winterfell007(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Okoroawusa:

there is need to rescue our society n future as igbo youths away from dat man.he has lost focus,he is delusional n he is disrespectful like d proverbial tiny 'nwa nza' bird,who after a heavy meal called out his 'chi'(god)for a wrestling match.

Nwanne mu, Ike agugo mu ebe ndi baayi noo, we need to start doing something against this madness before it runs out of hand, why are our religious and traditional rulers not speaking out?

8 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by talk2xp: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2017
madbuhari:
grin Yes the cowardice Awo did

And the f.ool and "bolting" coward Ojukwu bolted

6 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by winterfell007(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2017
zoedew:

#respect
Thanks i'm igbo. I must condemn what is wrong

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by enemyofprogress: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Kanu 1-1 Zik

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Blue3k:

Its truly sad when these guys are so emotional. Instead of breaking down they arguements they throw ethnic jabs. It's shows people like him are mere cult members since they will never be brains of operation.

Other took time to respectfully disagree with actual justification and retorts to opinion.

Mr Break down, Why didn't u break down wen an old politician told us how Awolowo started tribal politics
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by enemyofprogress: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=hensben post=57878541][/quote]yes he saided it
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Ringme(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Am I the only one seeing it that Nnamdi Kanu posed like a touttt in that pic? Wonder the kind of Igbos that still accept his ideologies? grin

7 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by enemyofprogress: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2017
winterfell007:

Ojukwu can never be greater than Zik, I repeat can never be greater than Zik. Ojukwu plunged the igbo nation into civil war because of his personal issues with Gowon, that's why d Aziikwe did not support the madness that caused the lives of my igbo brethens. Now that fraudster, Kanu is already stirring up enthic sentiments against the igbos, he thinks he's doing us a favour, he doesn't know he's damaging our cordial relationship with other enthic groups.
So if u support that fraudster, u better call him to order
this is the comment of the millennium

Seun please handover nairaland to this guy

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by zoedew: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2017
winterfell007:

Thanks i'm igbo. I must condemn what is wrong

Your ilk is the stuff that produced USA, India, U.K., China et al. Those countries share multiethnic people configuration with
Nigeria and became great nations. What we must push for is restructuring and shared values to make our political space great!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Engrdonfranki(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Foolish Movement from a stupid Man.

Zik never achieved anything so therefore, he is a failure and should be forgotten.

KANU was right because Zik is the reason our brothers are still been treated like animals. With his "One Nigeria Agenda" he ended up like a common slave. Please never you please an Hausa man because he will end up displeasing you.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by cumbak60: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Kanu has played his part. He should retire to the background before its too late. His credibility will soon be a thing of the past, if he doesn't stay off from the media. Elite Igbos should build on this momentum to take ali-Igbo to next level. Lts join hands and build our homeland again. Chukwu gozie Ndi'gbo nile.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Orpe7(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigga is already shooting himself in the foot

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by brightalo17: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Have you ever seen a true Igbo man praised Zik

Why do you think we honor Ojukwu above Zik

Zik is like Awolowo who knew the truth, said the truth but never stood with the truth

So na you dey determine who true Igbo man is abi?
So if I eventually praise both Zik, Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu what will I be?

My friend speak for yourself and stop this child's talk.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Dicksonpal: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
madbuhari:
rented village zombie from ijebu
were leele yi ke, wherre u see pic wey be like my head sef

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by winterfell007(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Fulmigati:

What cordial relationship? Kanu is a realist and bold, he tells it like it is. There was never any cordial relationship, maybe a little tolerance, never cordial.
The root word of diversity is divide, if you want to enjoy cordial relationship with them you would push for the dissolution of Nigeria. After all, Malaysians and Singaporeans get better along now that they are separate nations better then they ever did when they were together.

U better make ur peace with the fact that Nigeria is one, there's nothing that fraudster or his group of misguided fellow can do about it. And for your info., Kanu is no realist, he's a deranged motherfucker who's in serious need of psychiatric evaluation

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by winterfell007(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
this is the comment of the millennium

Seun please handover nairaland to this guy

Thanks my guy. That fraudster, Kanu has succeeded in misguiding my people

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by hitleraldof(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Quoted for future reference. Hehehehe. grin

With the way some posters are justifying what he said, I'm very sure if Nnamdi Kanu tells them they are bastards and their parents Orang Utans, they'd tell us how so right he is.

This is a classic definition of a Zombie.

Nnamdi Kanu can NEVER BE WRONG. grin
bro Kana spoke like the average Igbo man... Zik and his cohorts were busy playing politics while the civil war was on. they sabotaged the war efforts because Ojukwu did not include them(they were part of the corrupt system and did not speak up when Igbos where killed in the north)... The Igbo race has no reverence for Zik we treat his legacy with indifference...... Ojukwu though he was not active or able to influence Nigerian politics after the Civil war is considered as a far better ideal of an Igbo leader(remember at one point before and even after the Civil war Ojukwu was a great proponent of one Nigeria)
The Igbos are not saying our leaders should be extremely region specific like Awo and our Northern politicians but that the should be more like Obansenjo who knew where to draw the line(equal balance or nationalism and regionalism)

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by winterfell007(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2017
zoedew:

Your ilk is the stuff that produced USA, India, U.K., China et al. Those countries share multiethnic people configuration with
Nigeria and became great nations. What we must push for is restructuring and shared values to make our political space great!

That's exactly what i'm trying to point out. I admit Nigeria seriously needs to be restructured to engender real growth, but calling for seccession does not mean prosperity awaits us. There's nothing wrong with living in a multi-enthic society, d company I work for encourages that, i've seen d beauty of it. It can happen in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Sundaymbosowo: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi kanu needs brain check up, if the said Nnamdi kanu is OK in manners of behavior he would not be talking as a mad person. he is stepping on toes of Nigeria founding fathers, the question is, is he a politician? or what is he looking for? may God help our beloved country Nigeria Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Na who Zik abi Jik help

Zik or jik is a big goat for all I care;
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Sundaymbosowo:
Nnamdi kanu needs brain check up, if the said Nnamdi kanu is OK in manners of behavior he would not be talking as a mad person. he is stepping on toes of Nigeria founding fathers, the question is, is he a politician? or what is he looking for? may God help our beloved country Nigeria Amen

So you want to take para for Nnamdi Kanu abi ??
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2017
PataAlhaja:

"As a leader of the modern cast, Awolowo has left Nigeria standards which are indelible, standards beside which future aspirants to public leadership can be eternally measured. He was firm, articulate, painstaking, and uncompromising. He was, for a long time, the only Nigerian leader who enunciated principles and played down personalities. He was a brilliant political administrator and a most erudite teacher. He not only identified himself wholly with the aspirations of the Yoruba people of Nigeria but also he was able to convince the Yoruba people of Nigeria that he and only he epitomized the highest point of their political aspirations and consciousness. He was loved, he was feared but above all he belonged to the people he professed to lead. At his death I had the singular honour of proposing for him the epitaph that has endured – ‘he was the best President that Nigeria never had’..."

- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (1987)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric / Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq / Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.