Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) (1488 Views)

Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) / Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by hauwababy: 4:49am On Jun 27, 2017
The pair took a selfiie with Nigerian film maker, Elvis Chuks at the exclusive JW Marriott hotel, in Los Angeles, America.

http://www.yeoal.com/2017/06/photo-oshiomole-and-his-wife-spotted.html

Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2017
baba oshimo please watch that guy ooooo. I don't trust him. look the way she is rocking that guy
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by CircleOfWilis: 4:59am On Jun 27, 2017
nkowalo:
baba oshimo please watch that guy ooooo. I don't trust him. look the way she is rocking that guy
grin
Baba trying to squeeze himself into the pics

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
grin Baba trying to squeeze himself into the pics
no be lie oooo
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by praizephoto(m): 5:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Ohhh baba oo
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by Teacher1776(m): 5:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Singing#
spend my money everyday on top woman
I am ready to be your mungu..
(abeg complete it for me)
op, why u put this story in celebrity section?
Has Oshiomhole signed auto graph for anybody before?
#wtf! The lady is really really beautiful.
Abeg someone should help me to sing Celine Dion's "Beauty and the Beast". Ok let me start it.
#Tales as old as time.........
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by PapaNnamdi: 5:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Oshiomhole if u are on Nairaland take this comment seriously, This babe no b ur wife, Na manipulator
She is the center of attraction in all your pix, She always puts u as second fidle in pix u take with other males,
See her b.weast rubbing the film maker, See d little attention she give u Baba,
Ur money don go, Sorry sir,
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by luminouz(m): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2017
nkowalo:
Haba! U do night vigil ni? This early comment today nawa o!
Oya go back to bed jor! tongue
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by luminouz(m): 5:57am On Jun 27, 2017
But come o.. Hear say d babe don get belle naw....abi na April fool thinz ni?
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by crazyABO(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Chai this reminds me of dah mtn caller tune "who no like better thing make I see" shocked
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:
Haba! U do night vigil ni? This early comment today nawa o! Oya go back to bed jor! tongue
lolz. I no fit sleep that y so I make narialand my bed
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2017
I can't believe that beautiful lady kisses those ugly lips
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by luminouz(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2017
nkowalo:

lolz. I no fit sleep that y so I make narialand my bed

grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by luminouz(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
I can't believe that beautiful lady kisses those ugly lips
Ugly lips Who DAT one EPP?
She prolly think of MY lips n her oshiomhole billions anytime she kisses those lips!! tongue
tongue

Is DAT u on ur dp?? Boy!! U small o!! Like 15!!! tongue
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by HottestFire: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Edo people see your money.. grin
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

Ugly lips Who DAT one EPP?
She prolly think of MY lips n her oshiomhole billions anytime she kisses those lips!! tongue
tongue

Is DAT u on ur dp?? Boy!! U small o!! Like 15!!! tongue
I'm 12 actually undecided
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by luminouz(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
I'm 12 actually undecided
Babe..Its too early to be grouchy naw!!!!! tongue
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

Babe..Its too early to be grouchy naw!!!!! tongue
Just being sarcastic. Well.. I've been told I look so young
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by luminouz(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Just being sarcastic. Well.. I've been told I look so young
I.swear u look 15...n daz a compliment!!!!
If ur above 20.....I should marry from ur family....d look-young-genes should extend to my family too!!! grin
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

I.swear u look 15...n daz a compliment!!!!
If ur above 20.....I should marry from ur family....d look-young-genes should extend to my family too!!! grin
Bride price is expensive here grin
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Bride price is expensive here grin
grin
So long u can gimme pounded yam n Oha soup!!!
I will pay tongue
Re: Oshiomole Spotted With His Wife In America (picture) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Looks like a couple in love, posing for a selfie with the father in law.

She even faced the guy and was backing Oshiomhole.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of Newborn Twins On Instagram (photo) / Funny: Mercy Johnson Replies A Sketch Drawing Of Her. / Phyno's Look Alike Dbee Chills With Sister As He Drops A New Song Today (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.