Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Rihanna Flaunts Her Sexy Behind As She Goes Through LAX Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Flaunts Her Sexy Behind As She Goes Through LAX Airport (591 Views)

Singer Rihanna Flaunts Her Dick Shaped Purse (photos) / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Flaunts Her Sexy Behind As She Goes Through LAX Airport by IamDaniella: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2017
29-year-old “Wild Thoughts” singer Rihanna let her curly hair flow freely while arriving at LAX Airport and heading through security on Saturday (June 24) in Los Angeles.

She sported a light purple velour tracksuit with a pair of white boots, as well as long pink nails and purple-rimmed shades.

Rihanna really looked comfy and chic for her flight out of town this weekend!

Check out her sexy photos at: http://www.linjust.com/rihanna-pictured-goes-lax-airport-photos.html
Re: Rihanna Flaunts Her Sexy Behind As She Goes Through LAX Airport by pressplay411(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Dear Seun,
Am I allowed to swear for this OP in my mother tongue? I promise to keep it short and simple.

PS: Yes It's personal, when it's Riri all I get is Wild thoughts. grin

(1) (Reply)

'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe / Rosaline Meurer Blasts Nigerians For ‘putting Sand In Her Garri’ / Mercy Aigbe Doesn’t Want To Be Under Any Man, Says Estranged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.