Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Insensitivity Of Muslim Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insensitivity Of Muslim Governors (563 Views)

BBC IGBO Apologizes For Insensitivity Of It 'happy Eid' Post / Afenifere Slams Buhari Over Insensitivity To Soldiers’ Death / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidency's 'Insensitivity' To Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insensitivity Of Muslim Governors by Bimpe29: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2017
DR. Aliagan Imam Abubakr has this to say

Allahu Akbar......majority of our Muslim Governors spent the last 10 days of Ramadan in Makkah performing the lesser hajj.

They spent huge amount of tax payers money on this qestionable project which is devoid of any reward. They used 1st class flights with chains of gold digger sycophants. They lodged in the best hotel near the HARAMAIN both at Makkah and Madinah.

Are they so religious in their private lives that warrant such Umrah venture? Addict drunkards pretending to be religious..did I hear you saying that some of them are drug addicts?

A simple layman calculation reveals that such executhieves Umrah trip amount to millions of Naira.....
Governor Expenses= (1st class flight, the best hotel and logistics )

The entourage = (10 sycophants, Business class, middle class hotel and allowances)

The Venal Scholars=( 15-20, whose main job is to pray for continuity in error, Economy class, between $500 to $1000)

1st lady and her group (1st Class flights, The best hotels for ALL, and stop over at Dubai for shopping)

Over #250m must have been spent on just one Umrah trip from the tax payers money (my wrong calculation).
My question is that before these opportunists got elected how many of them ever used Business class flights not talk of 1st class simply because they want to perform a religious duty?

And by the time they vacate the office will they be driven by religiosity to spend such huge amount from their pockets?

Let us be on the positive thinking. Our leaders embarked on such trip especially during Ramadan to get reward from Almighty Allah, but is there not a better way of achieving the rewards as recommended by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)?

Bringing sucoor to the down trodden masses is far better than the multiple Umrah ventures. I have explained this point in details in my on line academic paper entitled "The concept of Al Istitah and hajj sponsorship in Nigeria" The philosophy of ZAKATUL FITR is another pointer in this direction.

Imagine if such huge waste is used to purchase drugs for free distribution in our HOSPITALS and the ESE KUKU clinics.? This would have reduced the spread of cholera and maternal mortality cases.

Imagine if such huge reckless spending is used to rehabilitate our potholes driven streets. Many avoidable deaths through accidents would have been averted.

Imagine if such bonanza is used to fund the educational sectors.. our over crowded classes would have been a matter of the past

Imagine if the chains of unemployed graduates are given #500,000k to start small scale business. 500 young graduates would have been empowered.

Imagine if such is their programme for the past sixteen years they would have empowered 8000 graduates.

Imagine if such amount is used to purchase tractors and fertilizers to be given to local farmers at subsidized rate, we would have chased the foreign farmers from our land.

Did I hear you saying that the money could be used to pay part of the workers salary or to provide adequate water supply? ....

1 Like

Re: Insensitivity Of Muslim Governors by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2017
INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILAEHI RAJIUN
Re: Insensitivity Of Muslim Governors by obonujoker(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Lol.... how are they insensitive??

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of The Almajiri (north)- Ffk / Bringbackbuhari: Saraki, Others, Biting More Than It Can Chew, They Do Not Know / The Sorry State Of Ibadan-ikire Express Way During And After Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.