Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks (3216 Views)

IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by Michael004: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s] Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard Osibanjo is a vagabond awolowo is a rat poison king abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf kiss the truth
t
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by Michael004: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s] Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard Osibanjo is a vagabond awolowo is a rat poison king abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf kiss the truth
t
cursedAbiola:
p
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2017
When the gods want to strike a man to death, he will first of all make him mad! Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don't tell me you are heading in this direction ooooh!
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by vedaxcool(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Mazi cownu zombies are daft only shock therapy like mazi COWNU statements can rehabilitate him.
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by Agumbankembu: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Truth must be said no matter whose ox is gored.

Jonah left East/West road and focused on Abuja to Kaduna.
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by HausaOverlord: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Muhahahaha, we will get there soon
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by pentlumpro(f): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Following
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by mukhcech(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2017
CampuChan:
Kanu goofed over his GEJ remarks. To say he respected Shehu Shagari more than Zik was uncalled for.

What Kanu said is just the truth undecided
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
naaija:
HEAR BOTH SOUTH EASTERNERS, SOUTH SOUTH RESPOND TO KANU’S STATEMENT THAT GEJ IS Weak And Incompetent.

*** That is the area i will start despising Nnamdi KANU. Calling GEJ weak and incompetent. Really? And he couldn’t break his way from prison until he was granted bail?

Now he wants to go the GEJ road. He should be ready for the consequence attached to such derogatory statements. He should have just stick to his message. He made a good point on GEJ not doing certain things for the South East during his time as the president. What he ignored is the fact that GEJ brought in more Easterners into political appointments.

He forgot to ask himself how many roads GEJ did in his own state. Anyway the die is cast. He had better apologize. Otherwise, his ego won’t wash away this one.

*** He has verbal dysentery. He has been enjoying my support. Posting good thoughts about him.
But If he goes this line, he is doomed from my side.

*** I really doubt if he has the mental capacity to appreciate where we are coming from, where we are now, the envisaged dream of shared community content and the contextual issues of the renewed regional contestation all over the Country and the role played by previous leaders and the parochial interpretation of nationhood today, by the present Government that kept him incarcerated for so long for exercising his freedom of speech, as against GEJ, under whom unrestricted freedom of speech was never for once breached.

See shots

SOURCE:[url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

LINK : http://www.naaija.com/2017/06/igbos-rain-abuses-on-nnamdi-kanu-over-jonathan-remarks/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by Kellibae(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
adadike281:
I wonder why KANU is dabbling into Jonathan and shehu shagari and Nigeria politics in d first place. he should please learn d laws of power.

sory This may be long but take ur time to read.

My dear leave kanu alone no1 is perfect..this guy
has so much burden on his neck.
He is fighting against injustice against igbos he is also fighting agaisnt yoruba media which has metted so many lies against him.. that

"he is doing this for selfish interest"
"he want to enter politics"
"Why didnt he do the agitation wen jonathan was in power"

Yes u may say he talks too much, but these ar the lies against him he is tryin to correct.
he didnt just wake up to make d comment about Jonathan.. it was an interview he granted and a question was asked to him abt jonathan's govt
So he made d coment to show he is not PDP biased as the media has painted him.

Anyways dear u hav ur right to vote or not to vote in anambra election its ur right..
but i can tell u that nnamdi kanus desicion on d election is not a wrong one.
There is no other hidden agenda behind it.
It is just to show the people of nigeria and "world" who are interested, that we ar no more interested in nigeria... thats a good one if u ask me.

U should ask urself this: has our vote eva counted in nigeria politics?...
We voted for jonathan in mass yet they rigged d election up north by using both under age and all illegal means to install buhari.

Ok, Even our southeast governors that "we voted in" (thats if u think our vote counted).
what hav they done for us? undecided

Was it not ur same Willi Obiano u voted for that ordered for the shooting of his young brothers and sisters in Anambra for peacful protest?. undecided

And okorocha decieved us imolites with all sorts of fake personality and we voted him in thiking we hav gotten the angel we hav been lookin for.
Only for him to change to his true identity. undecided

Go to aba 80% of their roads ar very very bad.
Yet thes ar people "we voted in so that they wont impose wrong person on us to lead us if we dont vote" undecided

So my sister wether u voted or not who they want to win would still win..
so is it not better to use the opportunity to show people that we want to go..

Pls nnamdi kanu is trying if u ask me... no1 is perfect and everythin he is doing is for our own interest we should always hav that in mind.
Thanks.
Re: Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks by dienlmods: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
cumbak60:
Kanu is not the man to give Indi'Igbo Biafra. In fact, he is standing on the way of Biafra actualization. He should quietly retire to the background, and let those with the wits and diplomatic tact pursue this noble course to the end.
Kanu, please, I beg you in the name of God, stop this media charade..... Tell your followers, IPOB, to stop the hate speech. sad
What stops you from given Biafra? Diabolical people winchy winchy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. / Viral Photo Of A Woman Wearing An APC Tshirt, And Tieing A PDP Wrapper (photo) / Fighter Jets, Military Helicopters & Military Planes Flying Over Miatama, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.