Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. (3213 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by MayorofLagos(m): 4:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by madridguy(m): 4:19am On Sep 22, 2017
angry
Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Chikpat(m): 4:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Walking thru his house before, during or afta soldiers left is inconsequential.
Besides, d kid doesn't have a house his own...lives wt his pa n ma

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by GavelSlam: 5:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Point of correction: A walk through Chief Kanu's house which still accommodates Nnamdi, one of his sons, who has no known work or property anywhere in the world.

15 Likes

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 22, 2017
But these people mentality sha....
Person wey no get house or job or money wey dey say daddy good morning sir everyday go come tell me say make I go dey fight.... Na wah o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by omenka(m): 5:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Hahahaha. Those soldiers no get joy at all. I'm sure they must have been reading comments here from throwbak who keeps alleging the terrorist is hiding under the bed. So they had to remove the mattress to get a good look underneath. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by omenka(m): 5:18am On Sep 22, 2017
I'm sure the terrorists would write ICC complaining the zoo army cut off dilector's arm too. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by nwabobo: 5:21am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
But these people mentality sha....
Person wey no get house or job or money wey dey say daddy good morning sir everyday go come tell me say make I go dey fight.... Na wah o

If he get house now una go say na people money e take build d house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by GavelSlam: 5:26am On Sep 22, 2017
nwabobo:

If he get house now una go say na people money every dey take build d house.

You sef check am, the man no get house.

He no get work when he dey UK.

In 2012 he was still promoting the unity of Nigeria a la Jonathan.

One day he is into Judaism another time he's a traditionalist.

One minute he would go to Abuja and return with the head of the president, the next minute he goes into hiding

12 Likes

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Adeoba10(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Those with polybag property will be clamoring for war, but those with ghana-must-go bag property will be preventing war. Typical examples of NK and those Ibos in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by emmapowerful: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Let the world see.

1 Like

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by nwabobo: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

You sef check am, the man no get house.

He no get work when he dey UK.

In 2012 he was still promoting the unity of Nigeria a la Jonathan.

One day he is into Judaism another time he's a traditionalist.

One minute he would go to Abuja and return with the head of the president, the next minute he goes into hiding

Where is the evidence that he supported one Nigeria under Jonathan or you must follow the multitude to propagate falsehood?

1 Like

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by bakila: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2017
emmapowerful:
Let the world see.
The dirty place where Kanu lives, with Carton as carpet. The world should see the failed scam.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by GavelSlam: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Where is the evidence that he supported one Nigeria under Jonathan or you must follow the multitude to propagate falsehood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyhN-hxN_cg

See for yourself.

9 Likes

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by xcommando(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2017
La kanu, La buhari
La Nigeria, La Ipod

2 Likes

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Lipscomb(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2017
First of all kudos to Nigeria army they did well I see nothing bad in what our gallant soldiers did to terrorist house even in a normal ground they supposed to bulldozer the house because its a terrorist hidden home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by policy12: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2017
The same place that was seen as New Haven is now a desolate place
Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by otil1: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2017
My most favourite quote since all the IPOB brouhaha:

"Who is Nnamdi Kanu to call me to follow him to war!" -Owelle Rochas Okorocha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by DabLord: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2017
I seriously need to stop listening to people's conversation in a taxi... I nearly followed someone home just to hear the rest of the storygringrin
Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by nwabobo: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyhN-hxN_cg

See for yourself.

Where in the video did he support one Nigeria?
When was this protest held and what was the protest about?

1 Like

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by GavelSlam: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Honestly, I cannot wake a man who pretends to sleep.

7 Likes

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by RomeSankara: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
The video is just proof he was searched for and abducted

1 Like

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by nwabobo: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

Honestly, I cannot wake a man who pretends to sleep.

I asked very specific questions here. If you do not have answers to them, indicate so.

1 Like

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Praktikals(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Someone should pls transribe the video in Igbo for this guy. His support for the hunchback Albino has affected his comprehension.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by nwabobo: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Praktikals:

Someone should pls transribe the video in Igbo for this guy. His support for the hunchback Albino has affected his comprehension.

You are the one who lacks comprehension here. That was a protest against BH activities in 2012 so put that in context so you get the proper perspective.

1 Like

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by vedaxcool(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Hahahaha. Those soldiers no get joy at all. I'm sure they must have been reading comments here from throwbak who keeps alleging the terrorist is hiding under the bed. So they had to remove the mattress to get a good look underneath. cheesy

grin grin grin grin This guy has sent many ipob goons to unrelenting depression

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by omenka(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin This guy has sent many ipob goons to unrelenting depression
I don't cause their depression. They chose to be that way. And being an dumb as they are, they can't find their way to Depressionville, so all I do is point them in that direction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by BabaRamotu1988: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
omenka:
I don't cause their depression. They chose to be that way. And being an dumb as they are, they can't find their way to Depressionville, so all I do is point them in that direction.
[/s]
keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by bolinxman: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2017
The title of the video clip is 'everything'. The guy should also record a song to be titled Biafra everything. Kanu is the achitect of his own misfortune,he was fighting a lost battle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Abaribe: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[/s]
[s]deceiving yourself
The pain is real…. Sleepless night everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Michael004: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Oga ade, ask the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Michael004: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2017
nwabobo:

I asked very specific questions here. If you do not have answers to them, indicate so.
You asked for evidence, he gave you. You shifted goal post just to defend your shameless self. Is omenka the one in the video? If you are asked to provide evidence that awoo killed million of igbo now, you can't. Only thing you will say is 'them tell me say, dem tell me day' . Must you display your stupidity all the time?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” / Viral Photo Of A Woman Wearing An APC Tshirt, And Tieing A PDP Wrapper (photo) / Biafra: A Yoruba Muslim Response To Bbc Hardtalk On Why Igbo's Are Angry With Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.