Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life (8690 Views)

Nigeria Is Out Recession But Only In The Pages Of Newspapers / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? / See What Is In The Newspapers In Nigeria Today 27th July, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by lonelydora: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Freeman59:
Hello guys,

I'm freeman

Do you need take your clothes to the dry cleaner?

Are you so busy you can't reply your emails?

You forgot something at home and need someone to go get it for you?

Do you have some bills to pay (dstv, phcn) but your schedule is tight?

You are doing a program in school but don't have time to do certain stuff because of time?

All these and so many more I can do for you.

So if you live in Port Harcourt and you need to get things done, just call 08063336832

We can't just leave our houses for you like that nah. We need guarantor.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by lonelydora: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2017
HarmonyDee:
the importance of newspapers is numerous:
it keeps you more informed than the average person out there

Fine geh.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by nengibo: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
For Hausa man na suya

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Freeman59: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
lonelydora:

We can't just leave our houses for you like that nah. We need guarantor.

Yea you do. Times are hard, but I'm not a thief.

Have a little faith. Or if you want, we can arrange to meet, I'll show you where I live and my family.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by jchioma: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Newspapers are still vital in today's world, especially since not every one have access to the Internet today.

- Secretary, FRAN (Free Readers Association of Nigeria)
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by lonelydora: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Freeman59:

Yea you do. Times are hard, but I'm not a thief.

Have a little faith. Or if you want, we can arrange to meet, I'll show you where I live and my family.

Can you drive? You have a valid licence?
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Freeman59: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Can you drive? You have a valid licence?

Yes I can, yes

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by AleeDee(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Its also important to see adverts, public notice, change of name, and above all, OBITUARIES

I remember those days that my father will buy sunday tribune and the only pages that contain news ia 1st and last 2 pages. The rest re obituaries nd remembrance
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by lonelydora: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Freeman59:

Yes I can, yes

Okay. I will call you when I'm ready. Will discuss with wifey first.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Gravas(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Reading culture is no longer cherished by the people of today, especially, the youths. Here on NL, when a new thread is created, you see a bunch of unintelligent people, both youths and adults, falling over each other and peeing in their pants for FTC or FP. They don't take little time to read through before commenting. We need to encourage reading culture. Well done op.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Something that I can read online.
Re: Importance Of Newspapers In Our Daily Life by Mekanus(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2017
What am I doing with newspapers when nairaland Carry's better news than newspapers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 10 Uk Pool Banker / How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State? / Pics Rihanna Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As. Her Nipple $lip$ Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.