Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja (31443 Views)

Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Labaran Maku Spotted At APGA Rally In Anambra / Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by boldking(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
true
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by ajepako(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2017
I will pitch my tent with corruption with affordable essentials, few job losses, growing economy, #86 yafun yafun petrol, plenty food anyway and anytime... Over fake integrity and body odour..

GEJ my presido ...

Up corruption....

Oya, zombies, come for me... But write your insults in passable English and flawless spelling please....

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by BiggyBamBam: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2017
burkingx:
grin grin grin

Being ignorant is the order of the day among Nigerian youths.

Please check the dictionary to see the meaning of STEALING & CORRUPTION then let the world know.

I bet you don't even know.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Dannyset(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
houstonia:

Was just going through this book and realised that nothing really changed in this country of ours. The founding fathers were even twice as greedy as the present leaders.
It was always high amongst them then. The tribal and ethnic consciousness made every one of them want to gather resources legally or illegally so as to be able to manipulate the Nigerian people to do their bidding even after their death. They never loved each other even then.
My brother, it has eaten deep into us now and it will be difficult to get out of that mentality.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by texazzpete(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
houstonia:

Was just going through this book and realised that nothing really changed in this country of ours. The founding fathers were even twice as greedy as the present leaders.

And how many of our present leaders are 'morally invulnerable'?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Jombojombo(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2017
marcusaurelio:
Gathering of corruption and backwardness...

What name will you now call APC ministers when they gather.... Gathering of Saints and progressives right?

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by donaldinho111: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2017
TRUE PROGRESSIVES.....

UNLIKE THE MEGA CLUELESS HARDSHIP DISTRIBUTING ROOTS CURRENTLY IN POWER

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Jombojombo(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
The assembly of the VULTURES undecided
They had the chance to write their names in gold, but they chose mud.
They are so myopic and thought only about the size of their purses.
Pathetic.
Zombie, what will you now say about the dreaded APC

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by burkingx(f): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Being ignorant is the order of the day among Nigerian youths.

Please check the dictionary to see the meaning of STEALING & CORRUPTION then let the world know.

I bet you don't even know.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by rafabenitez: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2017
paulchineduN:
Nnamdi Kanu is one person who can and will never compromise his stand based on truth. I do hear some people say that the agitation started because Buhari won election but I can tell u that it's a big lie sold by the beneficiaries of the present skewed system of Nigeria. But my worry is that some people failed to grasp the truth from the message he is passing of how Britain manipulated the present system to favour the North because they felt that they can be easily compromised. Nnamdi Kanu is a very intelligent man and u need to listen to him to understand his position and how he yearns for equity and justice.
kudos bro,dey dnt knw hu dat guy is,he is a man of his words,for those who thinks he will compromise u dnt knw hw determined that guy is,Biafra cannot be conquered with guns nd bullets.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by PatriotTemidayo: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Jombojombo:

Zombie, what will you now say about the dreaded APC
Aunty, carry your Wahala and go.

Check my past post, if there's anything I dissociate from and dislike so much, it is Directionless party of liars called APC.

Ability to say the truth at all times without getting into the realm of partisanship is a maturity I soundly believe is LACKING in your mental possession.

Grow up Abeg. I don't do ZOMBIE vs WAILER shiit!
I am dispassionate in my opinions. Loyal to the truth, ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Lawalemi(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2017
People that mocked him are now gnashing their teeth

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by eyeview: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Two years after office, he still commands authority.
Buhari is just two months away and Nigerians have moved on.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2017
PataAlhaja:
Goodluck ... still looking clueless as ever grin

Nigger's got no shame, I swear. From his wife's court cases for owning millions of dollars she can't account for, to the misappropriation of funds by his nephew and the looting of Nigeria's treasury by most of his subordinates, he still has the temerity to convene a PDP meeting.

I'd advise him to retire from politics and return permanently to the arms of his wife in Otuoke.

Mumu man!

Even in his personal capacity this man keep giving you sleepless night , I would expect you to be showing us 24 hrs electricity, 1 naira being equivalent to 1 dollar ,petrol at 40 naira litre and millions of jobs Buhari has created instead of hating on a man that resting at home

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by hucienda: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
ajepako:
I will pitch my tent with corruption with affordable essentials, few job losses, growing economy, #86 yafun yafun petrol, plenty food anyway and anytime... Over fake integrity and body odour..

GEJ my presido ...

Up corruption....

Oya, zombies, come for me... But write your insults in passable English and flawless spelling please....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by juman(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
A disgrace to common man on the street.

Greedy, confused and directionless man that forgot his root when he got to aso rock.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by ivolt: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2017
houstonia:

Of course they were!
fraudsters always look for justification for their actions
by pointing to others as being worse.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2017
paulchineduN:
Nnamdi Kanu is one person who can and will never compromise his stand based on truth. I do hear some people say that the agitation started because Buhari won election but I can tell u that it's a big lie sold by the beneficiaries of the present skewed system of Nigeria. But my worry is that some people failed to grasp the truth from the message he is passing of how Britain manipulated the present system to favour the North because they felt that they can be easily compromised. Nnamdi Kanu is a very intelligent man and u need to listen to him to understand his position and how he yearns for equity and justice.

Shut up mr kanu ass licker, no person intelligent & love of equity, justice blah blah will incite his people to kill other tribes as mr kanu calls us Fulani & Yor#bber bastard. get ur head out of his ass think 4 urself
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by edo3(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2017
What happened to ebele's fedora cap?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
ajepako:

GEJ my presido ...

Up corruption....

I like you, you be the kind of person who can be easily sold to slavery without even knowing just because she eats well & sleeps well temporary. She believes it will last forever, thinking the rot will never get to her. please change ur name to ajebota of the highest grade, ur too stufid to be an ajepako

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by tuniski: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
PataAlhaja:
Goodluck ... still looking clueless as ever grin

Nigger's got no shame, I swear. From his wife's court cases for owning millions of dollars she can't account for, to the misappropriation of funds by his nephew and the looting of Nigeria's treasury by most of his subordinates, he still has the temerity to convene a PDP meeting.

I'd advise him to retire from politics and return permanently to the arms of his wife in Otuoke.

Mumu man!

Bitterness can only hurt you!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by professorchuks(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
Unless they're discussing who will be the next president of Biafran republic we don't want to know.

Nna eh, u dnt even knw that nnamdi kanu is considering reconciliation with Nigeria?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by me69: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerians rejected you guys with a hatred never before seen in this country
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by mapist(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
paulchineduN:

Pls, where are his children based?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by ajepako(f): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jiang:

I like you, you be the kind of person who can be easily sold to slavery without even knowing just because she eats well & sleeps well temporary. She believes it will last forever, thinking the rot will never get to her. please change ur name to ajebota of the highest grade, ur too stufid to be an ajepako

It would have been an honor to respond to your insult if you sounded sane but oops.. Nope..

As idiotic and moronic as every zombie..

So wallow in it..

Cheers..

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by moffat(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
i see frustration every where God help naija we need your government not greedy policians
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
houstonia:

But democractic office is won by campaign. Campaigns cost money.
Democracy is not cheap

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by izudon10: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
father of the nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri / Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree / Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.