Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) (40536 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2017
banmee:

It's all about laziness, ignorance and fear. They are too lazy to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done in order to achieve their dreams. They expect some imaginary God to come help them do it. They are also fearful of the unknown. The question they don't ask themselves is, before they were born, did they have any consciousness of where they were going? So how the phuck do they know where they are going when they die? And lastly ignorance. They just don't understand that life is all about stages. There are good times, and there are bad times. What makes us successful is what we do during the good times. They don't realize that you have to plan your life in such a way that if something bad happens tomorrow, you already have a plan to mitigate the effect. In normal countries, they call it insurance. In Nigeria it's called God. When something goes bad it is always the devil's fault and God is the solution. They never consider that their past actions and decisions has a direct impact on the present as well as the future. What a people.

You put your points across more eloquently than I can ever imagine. If only I had a better education, you might have had a competition on your hands .......

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You put your points across more eloquently than I can ever imagine. If only I had a better education, you might have had a competition on your hands .......

Lol. You are funny. You are not bad na. . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by obontami: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You want to receive anointing juice .......
grin>
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by obontami: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, which kind cake � be this, Una go kill person with laugh online grin
kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2017
An ordinary man understand not the things of the spirit....
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by Ijaya123: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
Afonja Suyaman is nothing but a pulpit actor and a prophet of doom.

Afonjas seem to be your masters and nightmares. And you appear frustrated and clueless how to handle it.

Sorry o. I understand your sorrow. grin
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
jst tired for all dis undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2017
i don go many church but no church like ur bible. u can only fool me if i wanted undecided
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by maisauki: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok seen wish them all the best,happy receiving prayers,is berra to receive prayers than to carry juju pot
So you never know say these people sef they update?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by AndriaRich(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by TPound(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Pastor's relative on attachment ? and you say make I no talk? did his doctrine preach in support of it?
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by AndriaRich(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:

Proverbs 18:2

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Brutality + fatality.
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by francofoks: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
judge not my brother
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2017
henryanna36:
A UK-based Nigerian pastor Emmanuel Uchenna and his family went emotional as Apostle Suleman prayed for them.Pastor Uchenna knelt down and grabbed Apostle Suleman while prayers were ongoing.See photos of what they did after the cut.....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/see-what-uk-based-pastor-and-his-family.html

The Uchenna guy looks gay.
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

You be real weyrey, shey you know. How is he an afonja.

See as your head be like dining table.

Anuofia.
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

Verse 7

A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

Oh!? So, you know? Why then don't you take heed?
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
henryanna36:
A UK-based Nigerian pastor Emmanuel Uchenna and his family went emotional as Apostle Suleman prayed for them.Pastor Uchenna knelt down and grabbed Apostle Suleman while prayers were ongoing.See photos of what they did after the cut.....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/see-what-uk-based-pastor-and-his-family.html

Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
What
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by PeaceGord: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:

Proverbs 18:2

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Thanks.
Wisdom
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by Milestones: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
SPIRITUAL SON & SPIRITUAL FATHER, THAT IS HOW WE ROLL.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
How else do you appreciate when you are given a tip or two in the art of con?
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by kennykendo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
for real

Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
better not be a RCCG pastor sha undecided
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by tianshie(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
E for kuku just suck im pr*ck. Odoyo.
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Someones father on his knees and holding tight a fellow man like himself

I wonder what would be running thru the minds of his family and extended family.

And am certain dude has never knelt down for his father in such manner in the last 20years

Mental slaves!
Re: Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na BJ remain.
They'll tell you he's tapping into his eminence anointing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.