Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO (8749 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=hustlengetpaid post=57888367][/quote]
the mother made it known she never expected him alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by braimeddy: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
I said it. That man should be taken to a psychiatrist hospital for proper check up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
braimeddy:
I said it. That man should be taken to a psychiatrist hospital for proper check up

are u bantudra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by nonxo007(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu mother made it known that she never believed Nnamdi KANU will cone back alive in that video.

watch his reaction Mynd44 Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHWAq6c9YVI

This is complete trash, it has no base and the topic is misleading... Why not use your time for something more productive and see how happy you will be, instead of carrying Biafra on your head...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonxo007:

This is complete trash, it has no base and the topic is misleading... Why not use your time for something more productive and see how happy you will be, instead of carrying Biafra on your head...

advice your self first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by nonxo007(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

advice your self first

I've done that already and I'm happy, that's why I'm advising you now...what a little boy climbs the tallest tree to see an elder has seen it already sitting down...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonxo007:

I've done that already and I'm happy, that's why I'm advising you now...what a little boy climbs the tallest tree to see an elder has seen it already sitting down...

common goan sit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by nonxo007(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

common goan sit

Yeah I'm sitting that's why I'm seeing things you can't see while climbing the tallest tree...my young man...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonxo007:

Yeah I'm sitting that's why I'm seeing things you can't see while climbing the tallest tree...my young man...

oga do I look like a kid on profile
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by nonxo007(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

oga do I look like a kid on profile

I see two babies there, but one is over grown...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonxo007:

I see two babies there, but one is over grown...
..ehen so am no kid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by citizenY(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Baawaa:
Some MuMu Bia-fraud people will soon come online fooling themselves, wait, they are warming up grin grin grin grin grin

On let FFK hear o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by citizenY(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
sean1000x:
Beautiful woman. Is she mixed? She looks like Bianco Ojukwu. Nne Oye Ndu anyi, Chukwu gozie gi.

No let FFK hear o. shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Smoothie01(f): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
The op obviously don't understand Igbo language....No correlation whatsoever between the title and the video...

On a normal day I wouldn't open ur senseless videos buh you sure got me dis tym with your misleading sensational title....Get well soon op

Myndd44 find an interpreter, watch d fhucking video and do the right thing about dis thread

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Smoothie01:
The op obviously don't understand Igbo language....No correlation whatsoever between the title and the video...

On a normal day I wouldn't open ur senseless videos buh you sure got me dis tym with your misleading sensational title....Get well soon op

Myndd44 find an interpreter, watch d fhucking video and do the right thing about dis thread

OK interpreted it. you think Mynd44 doesn't have an Igbo friend?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by nonxo007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

..ehen so am no kid

Are you sure??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by adetayo234: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
POpikin:
]

Yes and so what. Sometimes u expect your friend to die in prison God will save him.

She didn't believe he will live, as said by the Umuada in the vide. Not that she expected him to die.

Mynd44

Are you saying it is normal for people to slap their mothers in igboland? Does that mean you too can slap your mother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Smoothie01(f): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

OK interpreted it. you think Mynd44 doesn't have an Igbo friend?

Really man, go take some medications
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Smoothie01(f): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you saying it is normal for people to slap their mothers in igboland? Does that mean you too can slap your mother
It's not normal to slap mothers anywhere, dahs one

Two, you fell for the sensational or shud I say misleading title
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Smoothie01:

Really man, go take some medications

If is fake show the interpretation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol no offense but you sound like an illiterate grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lol no offense but you sound like an illiterate grin

am sounding like that deliberately to provoke them. Check my old videos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Smoothie01(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

If is fake show the interpretation
More like: "if it's fake, show the original" cheesy cheesy
Swerve abeg...b4 you call dis conversation an attempt to slap cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Buharimustgo: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=hustlengetpaid post=57888367][/quote]

He is mischievous, one day he will video his father sleeping with the mum,and publish it to make money

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by Ddy(m): 1:59am On Jun 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

ever since YouTube paid me that $250 and more I happy o
just that...poverty is bad joor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO by MasterKim: 3:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

The jambite versus ipob miscreants season 20 loading on this thread!
Jambite no be pesin?
D way u guys for maturity on faceless thread dey tire me sometimes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigration Debunks Arrest Of Ekiti-bound Foreigners from Niger Republic / Ogun PDP Crisis: Adebutu's Thugs Destroy Kashamu's Campaign Buses / Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.