Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Whatsapp Group Chat- Heart2heart Relationship Advice For Free - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatsapp Group Chat- Heart2heart Relationship Advice For Free (625 Views)

My Relationship Advice To The Young Women / Parenting Advice For Career Women From Pastor Mrs Olamide Timi David / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Chat- Heart2heart Relationship Advice For Free by MrJonny(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Over 65% of failed homes, businesses, careers etc in the world today are caused by unhealthy relationships.
As a way of giving back to the society, I want to use my expertise and God-given talent to save as much as I can.

Join this group chat for free. no subscriptions whatsoever and learn ways of enjoying your relationship better, how to find your soulmate, how to spice up your marriage, how to be happy and enjoy this life while it lasts.

Drop your whatsapp number here or forward it to 0.8.0.2.0.7.4.4.5.2.1

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / This Is The Proper Way To Wash Your Face Daily. / 5 Signs That Your Woman Hates Cooking Or Can’t Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.