Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,155 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan (386 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan by tkgz(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Men are born to cheat, don’t leave your man because he cheats – Funke Adesiyan
Nollywood actress Funke Adesiyan has told Nigeria women that cheating does not make their male partner a bad person, but only validates him as a man.

The actress said that women should look beyond the flaw of cheating and focus on the way their men treat them, adding that leaving a man because he cheats is like relocating from Nigeria to America because it rains.
She wrote via her instagram page, “Leaving a man because he cheats is like relocating from Nigeria to America because of rain. News flash: it rains everywhere. Find a good man who loves you and appreciates you.
Every other thing can be worked on. Men are naturally born to cheat. Look beyond this flaw and focus on how he treats you.
“Good morning guys. I read many comments from my last post and I couldn’t stop laughing. It’s funny that it’s women who are answering for their men that the men don’t cheat on them. My sisters, let the men answer for themselves. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.
“You cannot answer for people. I stand by my position 100%. I know that as a modern woman, we aim to break away from the norm and be as westernized as possible but believe me, it happens everywhere. It’s only those who got caught that are referred to as offenders.

READ MORE: http://www.sungist.info/men-born-cheat-d-s-funke-adesiyan/

Re: Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan by Olalan(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2017
That's a fallacy. Men who cheat do so willingly and not out of natural instinct. Women who have played their own role well in their relationship shouldn't stay with a cheating partner.
Re: Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Well done...God blaze you grin
Re: Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan by adadike281(f): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
why not ask men to do same if d reverse is d case.
Re: Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2017
So cheating men are gays or what. Have they not been cheating there women with women, so what do you call those women that cheat with men.
Re: Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Dumaknesset:
So cheating men are gays or what. Have they not been cheating there women with women, so what do you call those women that cheat with men.

I no sabi for am ooo
Re: Men Are Born To Cheat, Don’t Leave Your Man Because He Cheats – Funke Adesiyan by Evablizin(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Ok mama cheat adviser

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane: 2face Reacts To Theft, Fraud Allegations / Watch Mercy Aigbe's Video Immediately After Being Battered By Her Husband / My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.