Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This (40660 Views)

‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by jieta: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheHistorian:

NEXT!!!
please teach me how to make comment bold and black like yours.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Originality007: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
awon leaders of tomao
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by ekensi01: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Am so surprise that Efe have fans who are all having short sense of reasoning.

So people where born to make others popular/celeb.

Forcus and get your dream work your ways out. So fvcked up
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by ekensi01: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
jieta:
please teach me how to make comment bold and black like yours.
Bro while not ask in private? you made me lost FTC in page 2.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by QuickStandard: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Just downloaded the two songs now,
Jon's is tight that doesn't make Efe's noise, I think he's improving.
support is what he needs.

My suggestion to him though is he should try and feature some known names in the industry.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by jieta: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
ekensi01:
Bro while not ask in private? you made me lost FTC in page 2.
lol, am sorry please teach me.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Ehiscotch(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It should be Old Dumb man...

What is cool to you may not be cool to me...

It is called Choice!!
You just shot yourself in the foot. what is cool to EFE and his fans may not be cool to Marvis !& Ehis.

1 Like

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by dinggle: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wetin dey worry dis ppl sef like say efe sabi sing now e for be different thing.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:

You just shot yourself in the foot. what is cool to EFE and his fans may not be cool to Marvis !& Ehis.

I was referring to you... Not Efe and co.

Read your personalized first statement again...
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin Angel : can we wipe out the world now God : shhh.. The social media will hear you
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Chrisrare: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Una dey craze,rubbish.
U and dis ur smelly mouth. U haav come again abi
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by joenor(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
who cares? tongue
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by maklelemakukula(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
useless yuts [center][/center] angry
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by debspauly(f): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
wetin concern me .......abeg how much is white sand?
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by ekensi01: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
jieta:
lol, am sorry please teach me.
[b][/b] thats it, you input what you want inside that two tins. don't space that word from d box oh. ;P
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by LorenzoU: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmm

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Chrisrare:
U and dis ur smelly mouth. U haav come again abi
Who is this one?i dont even knw you.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by jieta: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
ekensi01:
[/b] thats it, you input what you want inside that two tins. don't space that word from d box oh. ;P
[thank you]
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by seangy4konji: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by ekensi01: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
jieta:
[thank you][ ]
no not like that. [b][/b] Sorry in between that two box, just do it the way i did up and just write in betwen d two box
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Pylony(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecided Nigerian fans are too fanatic for my liking o jare, like flies, them fit follow dead body enter grave. FANATICS! HOW MUCH ALL THIS CELEBRITIES THEY TAKE FEED YOUR FAMILY? = zero kobo is the Jamb answer. Make una get sense IJN.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by jieta: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
[i love this][/b]
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Edum13656: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
I no even understand the bone of contest...
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by talk2saintify(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
their problem

1 Like

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by greatman247(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Efe is so wack abeg. I listened to the song and in all ramifications it makes no sense. If the guy go listen to advise make him invest his money elsewhere not into his music. I see him that is forcing himself into music and this doesn't seems like his true calling. He should just take his time to rediscover his talent and direct his energy and some of his resources there.

1 Like

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Benekruku(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
The simple truth is that Jon composed Music and Efe forced noise on beatz

Who promotes a world known wack music? Nobody prays to affiliate with the peak of failure.

Listen to that noise Efe made and tell me if it can get a social night award in a local secondary school. It can even make top 20 in schools like Loyola secondary school
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by LordOfNaira: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
I hate people that make jobs difficult for others. How can these nitwits expect anyone to pretend to like a song that is wack. Some of my friends send me wacky songs all the time and I just always find it difficult to tell them that it's good when it's not. I find it difficult to pretend about certain things, especially quality of arts and performances.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by segzyogondus(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeria my Country ......

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by mathy2p2: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Madness everywhere
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Apexcutie(f): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Jobless Fans, who efe epp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Eniola Badmus / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.