Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,949 members, 7,852,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

How To Face Tough Times And Overcome Challenges - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Face Tough Times And Overcome Challenges (419 Views)

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Face Tough Times And Overcome Challenges by youngstarlit(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Challenges as seen by me are stepping stones to success when we overcome them.
Challenges are necessary events in the life of every man. I see it as obstacles in which when I overcome them, become a stepping stone to success. Don't see it as an hindrance to success but rather as an aid which hastens success. However, this is only possible when you overcome them. How do I overcome tough times and move on? is the question that strikes my mind whenever am facing a challenge. My actions and thoughts after this question act as a catalyst to speed up the rate at which I overcome tough times. As a result, I have decided to share these actions and thoughts with you through this article.

1. PEOPLE HAVE FACED SIMILAR CHALLENGES
What you are facing right now is not the toughest challenge and people have faced it before. I tell myself "Those who overcame it are also human beings like me, so can I". This mindset is the first key to overcoming tough times. It will help to get your mind set for the challenge you are facing.

2. EVERY CHALLENGE HAS A SOLUTIKN
There is no challenge without solution, you just haven't found the solution. It is now your responsibility to act and find the solution. When you know there's a solution, you are somehow less disturbed.
Now that you have realised there is a solution to your challenge and overcoming it can help you turn the challenge to an aid to success, how do you find the solution? is the next question I will deal with in this article.

3. BE OPTIMISTIC
When you believe everything will be alright, you have just taken a step out of your tough time. Admit that things aren't going smoothly now but tough times don't last. Remember it is just a matter of time, you will overcome this challenge. Keeping this in mind will help you summon your courage and strength to overcome whatever challenge you are facing.

4. CHAT WITH OTHER PEOPLE
This is the time to communicate with other people especially those that have faced similar issues. You shouldn't keep challenges to yourself thinking you can solve it alone. However, you have to be choosy in order not to communicate with the wrong people. Pick someone as a mentor who can tell you about what you are facing, chat with people that will motivate you and help you not those that will let you down. If you can't find any mentor around you, you can use the comment box below to share your challenge and let's discuss or
contact me personally.

Continue reading below
http://www.hilearners.com/2017/06/8-things-to-keep-you-moving-in-life.html
Re: How To Face Tough Times And Overcome Challenges by youngstarlit(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
cc: Seun cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Workchop / 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU / Aptitude Test For Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.