Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK (40183 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by malware: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Do you guys always have to be hypocritically deceitful? If you check the DSS list of the most notorious kidnappers caught this year, it was clearly listed there and Fulani/Hausa names dominated the list. Need I talk about Kano too that decried the increased rate of child abuse running into hundreds this year alone. Or is it the drug abuse in Yobe?

Nees I even talk about how some useless and demonic youths from your side supported boko? Even your hero Buhari supported boko.

What about your Fulani herdsmen terrorism?

Keep lying to yourself, ok?

When I see threads on some crimes on Nairaland, I know the names I should expect and everybody knows that.... Dem flatinhos are good at spoiling our name home and away.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by SycophanticGoat: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

When I see threads on some crimes on Nairaland, I know the names I should expect and everybody knows that.... Dem flatinhos are good at spoiling our name home and away.

At least the Igbos don't go about beheading fellow Nigerians for a cartoon drawn by a white man in Denmark.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by slowice(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
We the afonjas hereby accept this evil crime as our own.. Is our trade mark n we re happy to be associated with it grin grin grin na our town dance

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by konfused: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Chidexter:
Too bad. I be ibo but got no time to check names. All the western world knows is that they are Nigerians....

Biko what is ibo?? which tribe is that in Nigeria?
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by slap1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ndi ofe aziza. grin
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by malware: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

At least the Igbos don't go about beheading fellow Nigerians for a cartoon drawn by a white man in Denmark.

They do behead an innocent Jumia delivery person and scores of innocent persons for rituals.... Even pastors are not left out, shrines are being discovered almost daily inside churches across the region....
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Summerflame09(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Awoofawo:
Odeson!!!
apoda grin
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Kingspin(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
After Black Americans, Yorubas are next in d number of blacks in UK jail.

Their normal crimes are but not limited to;

credit card fraud, bank fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, artifice to defraud, fraudulent misrepresentation of material facts etc
They are in another man's land oo not even Nigeria. London is no man's land. Yeye de smell.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by belzabull(f): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:
[s]Those guys must have spent there childhood days in Eastern Nigerian cos Westerners re not known to indulge in crime.

Reasons I dont advice parents to raise kids in Eastern Nigeria. They mostly grow-up to become criminals[/s]
just imagine this thing. This is the sort of things you hear when an idiot speaks

fools everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Sirme411(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
After Black Americans, Yorubas are next in d number of blacks in UK jail.

Their normal crimes are but not limited to;

credit card fraud, bank fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, artifice to defraud, fraudulent misrepresentation of material facts etc

Bros i was wondering if Biafra ever did become a country....you pple should have a market where the only thing sold there is SENSE.....abi wah do you think
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Benekruku(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:
just imagine this thing. This is the sort of things you hear when an idiot speaks

fools everywhere

grin grin grin

Re u done? Because I don't like interruption and response when am making pointers
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by GistFullGround: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
I hate bring in the same country with these Yoruba & Ibo demons!!!!
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Chidexter(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
konfused:

Biko what is ibo?? which tribe is that in Nigeria?

You'll forever remain confused
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by aluko360(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
9ice over to you.

Some of your living things have finally been caught.

Our core values have gone to the dogs. Wetin be yahoo boy, G boy, scammer, wire wire?

Let's call a spade what it is biko; a thief is a thief. Enough of funkifying criminality.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by jojothegreat(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
And i was wondering why God evicted Afonjas from heaven for no nust cus..

Now i see grin

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by sinola(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2017

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by sinola(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
This same tribe again...Afonja
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Kaynofficial: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
The Afonjas are doing us proud again this time in the UK grin if na Evans matter now una go carry am for head...bunch of Pretenders

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by ayindejimmy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
If it's UK, it's Afonjas-period! Afonjas don't go to Asia to go crime.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by hinex(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Sexytemi:
When its fraud I know its my people from the west and if its drugs I know its people from the east, funny I didn't even read it to know.

then once it's suicide bombing it definitely must be those from North
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by NwaJozi: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2017
stop all these name checks
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Awoofawo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Summerflame09:
apoda grin
akuri oshi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by konfused: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chidexter:

You'll forever remain confused

Hahaha, well if that be the case, I think I will pass, but enyia it is IGBO and not ibo biko.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Summerflame09(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Stop being a nuisance bro... Must u show to us that u are a bastardized fool ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.