Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,416 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai (997 Views)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai by chimebube: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Ghanaian actress, Lilian Larkai , in her interview with Vanguardngr correspondent was asked what she thinks about   equality in marriage, however the lady stated emphatically that the men should be the head in the marriage.

Here's what she said;

“It’s not possible. A woman cannot claim equality with a man in a marriage. For a woman to be happy in her relationship or marriage she must first admit that a man and a woman aren’t equal".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/wrong-woman-claim-equality-man-marriage-actress-lilian-larkai.html

Lalasticlala

Re: It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai by Jodha(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2017
The Bible said it all..."woman be submissive to yhur husband as he is the head of the family ad Jesus is the head of the Church...

But..

Who be Lilian laikai..??
Re: It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai by thesicilian: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Beautiful and wise. A rare combination.
Re: It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai by cuterichbigdick(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
It is very wrong especially in africa and every other place where a man has to be the one to pay bride.FTC things
Re: It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai by Kobicove(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2017
The size of those hips are out of this world grin
Re: It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai by Oladimejyy(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2017
If one stupid feminist tell me gender equality,i will buy 2 gun(sniper and ak-47).
I will give her the sniper while i use ak-47 then i will tell her that we're going to the forest to kill wild animal,if she no go i go dash her atleast 6slaps and tell that their is nothing like GENDER EQUALITY
Re: It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai by auntysimbiat(f): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2017
let me park here and watch the ass first
Re: It’s Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage —lilian Larkai by Evablizin(f): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
I support her opinion i don't know when some ladies will get some sense concerning this issue.Fine bae

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! – DAVIDO’S 2nd Baby Mama Leaves Motherly Duties To Technology!!! / Remi Surutu Launches Foundation In Memory Of Late Daughter,ayomikun Oladayo / Kendall Jenner Shares Completely Nakad Photos Of Herself On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.