Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants (570 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Is The Hebrew Monotheistic Belief A Product Of Religious Syncretism? / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by ChuzzyBlog: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2017
This Nigerian young lady is unapologetic about her claim that she is not a product of a man's rib according to some theological exposition by "some men of God". She stated her facts categorically the she is made of clay by her "porter", God!

Read through her series of posts below and share your thoughts

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/im-not-product-of-mans-rib-but-creators.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by ChuzzyBlog: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

lol
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by lafflaff123(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2017
ChuzzyBlog there is something wrong with you.

No wonder your stories don't make fp. Only you put story,only you dey drag ftc. Only you hold the yam,oil and knife by yourself.

Kuku chop alone.
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by Baawaa(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
When you produce your own spiritual book let us know
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by MDsambo: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
All she need is someone to slap sense into her coconut head
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by thesicilian: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Its because of people like these that I don't think we were all created by the same God.
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by Oladimejyy(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2017
A

Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by delishpot: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2017
MDsambo:
All she need is someone to slap sense into her coconut head

Because she did not agree that she came from your rib? Every culture has its creation story the story of woman and ribs came from a peoples culture she must not accept it of she doesnt want to. Go and tell jews that they were created acording to your own cultures story of creation lets see if they would accept it. She claims to be beautifully designed as a human in her own form and glory not from any mans rib why is that a taboo to people?. Abi God don come down and tell you otherwise? when her mama and papa born her, did you see any rib broken out of a man to form her in her mothers womb? She was created like any male child was created so she is equal in glory to her male counterpart in Gods eyes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by decatalyst(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Pls wait, what is wrong with the poster above me?

undecided undecided
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by delishpot: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
decatalyst:
Pls wait, what is wrong with the poster above me?

undecided undecided

Why you no put answer sheet join that question? How would they pass their answers now?
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by Evablizin(f): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hm
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by Hier(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
I no get ooo, is she saying she was a rib alone or God took a rib and formed her. The rib was a part of man that God took from his side, and used the rib as a connecting point so that man Adam would say, this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh, to be sincere, if that bone was not taken out of Adam, Adam won't have said anything.
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by Hier(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
n
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by donnie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
This Nigerian young lady is unapologetic about her claim that she is not a product of a man's rib according to some theological exposition by "some men of God". She stated her facts categorically the she is made of clay by her "porter", God!

Read through her series of posts below and share your thoughts

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/im-not-product-of-mans-rib-but-creators.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe
Then you are a monster madam.
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by donnie(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
lafflaff123:
ChuzzyBlog there is something wrong with you.

No wonder your stories don't make fp. Only you put story,only you dey drag ftc. Only you hold the yam,oil and knife by yourself.

Kuku chop alone.

grin
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by Zither(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Delishpot, you will soon find, like the Facebook girl, that some men are beyond the reach of reasoning. The rib ish is just a symbolic notion that only applies when a woman is bethrothed to a man. She is first a creation of God like any other man. If she is created from a man's rib then whose rib? Why don't the men say they are created from the dust to make irrelevant the process of human reproduction?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by Zither(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
donnie:

Then you are a monster madam.

See pot calling the kettle black.
Re: I'm Not A Product Of A Man's Rib But The Creator's Clay - Nigerian Lady Rants by delishpot: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zither:
Delishpot, you will soon find, like the Facebook girl, that some men are beyond the reach of reasoning. The rib ish is just a symbolic notion that only applies when a woman is bethrothed to a man. She is first a creation of God like any other man. If she is created from a man's rib then whose rib? Why don't the men say they are created from the dust to make irrelevant the process of human reproduction?

They are funny. Latching on to anything that sounds luke authourity over anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Question And Answer: "What Is Free Masonry And What Do Free Masons Believe?" / What Is The Relationship Between Salvation And Forgiveness? / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 13/08/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.