Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers (46782 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Nkechi Blessing And Mike Adeyemi Kiss Passionately At A Beach (video) / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by LifestyleTonite: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Actress Nkechi Blessing has confirmed that her relationship with actor Mike Adeyemi is not a stunt.

This was after the actress shared a video showing her kissing Mike Adeyemi passionately at a beach.

https://wotzup.ng/nkechi-blessing-sends-strong-message-to-ladies-confirms-relationship-with-mike-adeyemi/

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by praizblog: 5:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Ok oo

See Some Sexy Sultry Photos of Nkechi blessing as she rock her sexy body => HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2019
FP straight.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2019
I'm having bread and scrambled egg sauce for breakfast. You nko?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by bizza45: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2019
how does this affect us... can this news chase buhari away from office

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by happybee: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
Garri and kuli kuli..
grin

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Hisduchess(f): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Am having spaghetti with sauce

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by femi4: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2019
This thing ain't going to last

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by mancheeutd(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Actress Nkechi Blessing has confirmed that her relationship with actor Mike Adeyemi is not a stunt.

This was after the actress shared a video showing her kissing Mike Adeyemi passionately at a beach.

https://wotzup.ng/nkechi-blessing-sends-strong-message-to-ladies-confirms-relationship-with-mike-adeyemi/

Cc lalasticlala

Op abeg check your drawer very well or ontop of fridge to go see your pin mouth charger abeg borrow me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Adepet222(f): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Ok. They HV heard u ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by admissionrunz: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2019
I belong to comment readers association of Africa (CRAOA)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we don't look for trouble oo. Lol.. And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association, # hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Bossontop(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
undecided
Me i'm still waiting for my mai shayi.......he has been donig dis for like 15mins now

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by samili147: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2019
OK seen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by SultanOfAbia: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2019
It wont last.. Abeg una dey waste una time..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by ArmaniUhuru: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2019
They keep getting married and doing businesses together in the outside, while the frustrated ones continue to fight here on nairaland.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by helphelp: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2019
The guy no resemble who dey with only you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by StrikeBack(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
Bread and fried Okro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by mallamnari: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

I'm having banger soup and starch mix with dried fish and cow meat

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Deltatoto: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2019
happybee:
Garri and kuli kuli..
grin
im having a pussypie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tico1212(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2019
I think the guy should be the one warning wife snatchers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Bellotelli: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
I should have y'all grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by lilytender: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

I am having Ekuru and Akara for breakfast.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Elzak(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2019
But if iyinbo dey kiss dem dey close their eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
Bread and fried Okro

What a combo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by millionboi2: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Even ur bull get a bull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by MrCarterlee(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2019
admissionrunz:

I belong to comment readers association of Africa (CRAOA)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we don't look for trouble oo. Lol.. And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association, # hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.
UP CRAOA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by StandardJohn(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
garri and bread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by africandollar: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2019
grin..reminds me of part of the lyrics to the song 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars...'Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss had your eyes wide open, Why were they open?'

I just sorry for this guy in advance. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other / Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday / CDQ Buys Ford Mustang As Sallah Gift For Himself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.