Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones (8187 Views)

Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Issues Ultimatum For Name Change / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Whatsapp Fix For Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by fathomberry: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
So how do we get our notes kwanu?
Chai!
Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
These people want to kill off BlackBerry phones completely undecided
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
99 problems for BlackBerry

grin grin grin
Team Android

Earn over N100k monthly without being a Reseller:
https://www.angelbulksms.com/free-bulk-sms-referral
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by Awesomeking: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
we dont need you here at windows,we have always had our onenote..
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by columbus007(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Very soon blackberry will say they want to pull out of BlackBerry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by manikspears: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Lanceslot:
Goodbye to them... Amma keep rocking my BB till I lose my breath.
your breath will soon send you you mail that it doesn't support bb soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by ultimategos(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Who Evertone epp
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by Teespice(f): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2017
I use Evernote.
it serves as a planner and organiser cum diary of sorts.

1 Like

Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by kokomaster4d: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
And this is one of my best app
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by emmaojez: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2017
lies mine is still wrking
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by Maxvasia(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
d33types:

Done

Thank you.. Nigerians are really "amazing". If it has a good camera, large storage which they'll never exhaust, and good sound system ,plus 3g for Facebook, Instagram, whatsapp and a browser, a phone's use is complete.
Lol....thats called a large hammer to the head! grin
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by zinosleek(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Enoquin:
Yes, I got the mail yesterday. I love evernote and have never used the notepad on my phone.
smiley
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by Ennyholar: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Alright
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by mrmakios092: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
the best way to boost your account
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by UjSizzle(f): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nbote:
Everyone jus putting d final nail on blackberry and Windows devices.. Those of U asking what evernote is for, if u use other notepad apps or ur phones notepad its quite understandable but if not U need to realise there's more to mobile devices than jus social media and photos..
I have OneNote and it serves me well. Never bothered to go in search of something else.
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by Nbote(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
UjSizzle:

I have OneNote and it serves me well. Never bothered to go in search of something else.

Kul.. OneNote does d job as well.. U'll b surprised some ppl would still ask what OneNote or even notepad is for but dey have every photo editor , cam and social media app out there.
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by vickwhizzy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
missyadorable:
what is Evernote and what is it used for?
I use a blackberry passport,my 4th BlackBerry device
And I have never used Evernote
embarassed shocked cryyou used 4 BlackBerry devices and u don't know Evernote?
You need jesus[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by tafat: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
fikayor2:
Bad news for blackberry users
Before nko
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by UjSizzle(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
AHCB:
Same here. It's on my device and I've never used it before. Frankly, I don't even know what it's for.
You don't find it odd that you've had an app forever and curiosity never made you figure out what it does?

Try clicking on that icon please.
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by AHCB: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
UjSizzle:

You don't find it odd that you've had an app forever and curiosity never made you figure out what it does?

Try clicking on that icon please.
Not exactly. Actually no. BBM, whatsapp, my phone's doc to go and opera mini are the only apps I use.
Re: Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have a lots of notes on evernote, BlackBerry don suffer because of them not upgrading the OS10... chai BlackBerry do something biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror / What Is Your Smartphone Deal Breaker? / How Can I Cancel An Order On Oraimo Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.