Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? (39891 Views)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex / The Corner Piece Uncompleted Duplex At Meiran, Lagos Is Now Going For N12m. / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
lalasticlala, lawyer, seun, mynd44. epp me

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ikeja...
Anthony
or you come to myside Isolo...
But house rent na die ooo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Ikeja...

Anthony

thanks for replying, cant i get somewhere with rent about 300k in those places?

someone said ketu, what do you think?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by spinna: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yaba is probably your best bet because it has some tech hubs so if you have internet or power or need a collaborator/help for your work issues you can go to the hub to work. Not sure of power supply in Yaba though..My bro in Gbagada says that their light never goes, light is your top priority. I work from home too and at present light comes and stays all night so i work all night and sleep at 6am to wake up around 10. then i have a nice hotel where i go with laptop to work.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
No go Ketu ooo... Hold up will kill you...
Go to Anthony side or Palmgroove or Surulere.
those are the best places..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
spinna:
Yaba is probably your best bet because it has some tech hubs so if you have internet or power or need a collaborator/help for your work issues you can go to the hub to work. Not sure of power supply in Yaba though..My bro in Gbagada says that their light never goes, light is your top priority. I work from home too and at present light comes and stays all night so i work all night and sleep at 6am to wake up around 10. then i have a nice hotel where i go with laptop to work.
i think yaba is the best option i had till someone i know that stays there told me they barely have light where he stays at yaba. are there areas in yaba that have light? if yes please ill like to know their names.

how do these tech hubs work, is it somewhere i can go and plug my system and work when the is no light and do i have to pay to use them?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

No go Ketu ooo... Hold up will kill you...

Go to Anthony side or Palmgroove or Surulere.

those are the best places..
okay, thank you.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by chidozy15(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:

i think yaba is the best option i had till someone i know that stays there told me they barely have light where he stays at yaba. are there areas in yaba that have light? if yes please ill like to know their names.

how do these tech hubs work, is it somewhere i can go and plug my system and work when the is no light and do i have to pay to use them?

A hub is basically a shared office space. Internet workers use hubs as spaces where they can work. Hubs in Nigeria usually cost from 15-25k for membership and provide a quiet and comfortable working space with constant power supply.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
help me too
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by uviesa(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo people, grin grin shocked cool

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Abfinest007(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
my mother's kitchen
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by sukkot: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
ajegunle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by buzquet(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
oshodi
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Ikeja...

Anthony

Rent at Ikeja and Anthony is even costlier than that of Isolo.

Op should take Alausa Ikeja. Power supply there is almost constant, security is strong, and it is a bubbling city.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by lfleak: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ojo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Victornezzar: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Festac, gbagada or satellite

5 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
You can work from home from anywhere in Lagos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

*No flooding
*Good Road Network
I could accomdate u at my house. Free house rent!
Just show me how to work from home.
Please I really want to learn how to work from home

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
spinna:
Teach me how! PLEASE
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by bsideboii(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
come to Victoria Island. I'm impressed with the light we have here.Sometimes I feel I'm not taking full advantage...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Emu4life(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ajaokuta
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by NairalandCS(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Adeniran.

Wey NwaAmaikpe oo ?

#FreeNwaAmaikpe

20 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by muller101(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Makoko or ikorodu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by tballeyy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mushin or ajegule will be fine for u, everytin is contant there, just name it

4 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security

*No flooding
*Good Road Network

https://www.nairaland.com/3885330/flatmate
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Riduane: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Ikeja...

Anthony

Bush boy, so you stay in afonja town and still have the gut to insult them ? undecided

30 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by ebby9z(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:

Who is that wicked person! Ketu ke. Be coming to Ipaja or Command. YOu won't even feel like you're staying in Lagos. It's serene and hassle-free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by slawomir: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
The whole of Lagos is overrated
I wish you good luck though

6 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security

*No flooding
*Good Road Network

AJAH is what you need live... 18-22 hours light.. but you will dealwith some flooding ( just during wet seasons )
Good road network

intellectual and young generation to mingle with

Cost for rentals 220-250k rentals plus service fees

9 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by oxygen247(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Your village
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Emu4life:
Ajaokuta
This one weak me o. Ajaokuta in Lagos? Okay.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

You Need Electric Car Jack Wheelspanner Pump As You Drive To See That Properties / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / The Lord’s Chosen Building Sealed In Enugu Over Building Collapse Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.