Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? (39860 Views)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex / The Corner Piece Uncompleted Duplex At Meiran, Lagos Is Now Going For N12m. / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Riduane:

Bush boy, so you stay in afonja town and still have the gut to insult them ? undecided

Yeap... same way we have Americans in Nigeria...

Don't they insult them?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Sanchez01: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:

thanks for replying, cant i get somewhere with rent about 300k in those places?

someone said ketu, what do you think?
Ketu would be the perfect option for you. It is central unlike Ikeja and you could reach any part of Lagos almost directly from Ketu.

There are a couple of places around Ikosi with constant power supply and little of noise. Well, about having neighbours as intellectuals, I wouldn't know about that but with your budget, you should be home safe and dry in Ketu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
you can work from anywhere , as long as you have up to 20 hours of power.

4 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network

Festac old school

Satellite town old school

Gbagada - The glory has departed

Anthony - I've been there

Victoria Island - Overated ( You won't see folks to rub minds with trust me. I've stayed in 57 cities throughout Nigeria )

Ajah or Sangotedo is where to look too...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by castrokins(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
I've Been In Palm Grove, Around The Estate, Shobayo Precisely But Anthony Village Is Such A Nice Residential Neighbourhood.

BiafraBushBoy:
Ikeja...

Anthony

or you come to myside Isolo...

But house rent na die ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by kokomaster4d: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am also interested in this. I live in Abuja, but I want to relocate to Lagos. I am a freelancer, so I will need somewhere with constant light because I work at home too. My budget is also N300k.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ketu - Low lives and Holdup things...Teribble road network, Ojota is better

Magodo - COOL, but you won't see young minds to rub minds with...

Ikotun - For cheap folks terrible city to stay in, but cheap if you want an apartment at an incredibly cheap rate...

Ikorodu - Great New city...too much population..Traffic can be hell, just one road in and out which means hold up....but light is great and plenty yong folks...young but razz youths not the intelligent ones

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Satellite town
Festac town
Or Agbara if you want to lay low

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
kokomaster4d:
I am also interested in this. I live in Abuja, but I want to relocate to Lagos. I am a freelancer, so I will need somewhere with constant light because I work at home too. My budget is also N300k.

Come to Thomas Estate, come to ajah... 18-22hours light, cool city, clean. neat areas... cool chics...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by waltec(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
If power is your major consideration. I recommend Ifako Gbagada. At least 22hours daily

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by nototribalist: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:

thanks for replying, cant i get somewhere with rent about 300k in those places?

someone said ketu, what do you think?
my friend, go festac it's quiet and peaceful. But you go add extra 100k on that your 300k to get 2 bedroom mini flat there. Go there and see then thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Handsomebeing(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Omole estate. ✌️
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by nototribalist: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Festac old school

Victoria Island - Overated ( You won't see folks to rub minds with trust me. I've stayed in 57 cities throughout Nigeria )

ajah ke, with all that flooding?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by sodeide2013: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yaba, around Adekunle Alagomeji and Hughes Avenue
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by nell4: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Festac old school

just like where I packed in recently. my neighbors cold die. just 2 months and I am already choked. feeling like packing out.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by tdos: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
For me ibeju leki is awesome
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by SamjohnnyB(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network

If u are a Christian I will suggest rccg camp for u. 247 light n security. Pm me for more details

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by geekybabe(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lagos light is fair these days.. especially in ketu..ikeja .surulere.
But with that budget u might not get a good place that has d kinda serenity u r looking for.

Festac is really cool. But not central. Far from most central places in lag

Ketu..low cost, good light, but noisy streets and neighborhoods. No serenity as such

Pls dont go to all these sangotedo and ajah. The traffic and flooding in those places is somtin else.

Some places in surulere are actually cool serene. U get to meet mature minds to if u r lucky. Overall, be willing to compromise on somethings especially cos of ur budget.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
ajah ke, with all that flooding?

You know nothing bro..moved there within 6 months got idea... made millions in less than a year..re-ignited my biz spirit...not everywhere in ajah is prone to flood...you obviously haven't been there from this comment

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
nell4:
just like where I packed in recently. my neighbors cold die. just 2 months and I am already choked. feeling like packing out.

Bros nothing like good neighbours..I'm at the mainland now...i've united all the nieighbours..the compound is like a boys scout camp now... grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't go to Egbeda/Iyana Ipaja/Ipaja/Agege/Isolo/Ejigbo....all old school...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Jabioro: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
You can get all you budged for at Liasu road ikotun, I can vow for 24 hours light, good road ,no flood and your house rent within your range ..better serenity..

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't go to ibeju lekki. for any reason.. don't let a marketer cheat you o.. why cross the whole Lekki environs?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
slawomir:
The whole of Lagos is overrated I wish you good luck though
Must you comment if you can offer no help.... Lagos is a billion times better than ur enclave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by chuks34(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I could accomdate u at my house. Free house rent!
Just show me how to work from home.
Please I really want to learn how to work from home
buy a laptop and contact me cool
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by nell4: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Bros nothing like good neighbours..I'm at the mainland now...i've united all the nieighbours..the compound is like a boys scout camp now... grin
I envy you oo .chaii. don't even know where to start
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Festac old school

Guy... u sure say u know Lagos... abi u just dey hear of Lag u never reach there before...

Give useful advice pls and don't mislead ppl
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Vokians(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please how do one work from home? What Biz is that? I interested in kwowing so I give a try if it is legit biz. Cos right now I am at home doing nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
zxcvb:

Guy... u sure say u know Lagos... abi u just dey hear of Lag u never reach there before...

Give useful advice pls and don't mislead ppl

shut up with your old city... I know say na Ijesha Coker or Aguda yu dey stay abi na Shomolu or where comot there jor
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
nell4:
I envy you oo .chaii. don't even know where to start

You can transform your compound... I play music from all tribes o... and i get home speaker.. grin..so i make everywhere groove.. all the aboki on the estate respect me.. i'm the King of the yoruba people.. the elerly people laugh when i crack jokes... mehn it' about who you are attimes to effect the change in that hostile environment

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by maklelemakukula(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ikoyi is where u should be
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Absoj(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
lfleak:
Ojo
shocked shocked d traffic during rush hour na die...unless uve gat ur personal bike sha

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

You Need Electric Car Jack Wheelspanner Pump As You Drive To See That Properties / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / The Lord’s Chosen Building Sealed In Enugu Over Building Collapse Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.