Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. (2253 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Indiaindia: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
edochie12:
we have our igbo brothers and sister in south south,so we cant go without them

DEN WE WILL SEND THEM QUIT NOTICE JUST THE NORTH DID

1 Like

Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Indiaindia: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
edochie12:

DEN WE WILL SEND THEM QUIT NOTICE JUST AS THE NORTH DID
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Why force Igbos into fake 'One Nigeria'?

1 Like

Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Indiaindia: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2017
edochie12:
THERE ARE NO INDIGENOUS IBO IN SOUTH SOUTH AND SO WE WILL SEND THEM QUIT NOTICE JUST AS NORTH DID
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Freemancipation: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2017
pazienza:

Yes, I had similar argument with an IPOB guy. He said that they have too many people from those minority areas within their ranks, some of them occupying strategic positions, that it would be impossible for IPOB to cut off the minorities areas without losing the expertise, support and loyalty of those minorities within IPOB structure.

He was of the opinion that their hands are tied and that it is impossible for IPOB to start preaching an Igbo only Biafra now, without self destructing.
IPOB was never built on Igbo only foundation, those minorities were there from the beginning.

The way I see it, unless Kanu have foolproof plan in the kitchen, IPOB have maneuvered herself into an operational cul de sac.

The whole thing just weak me.

If IPOB fails, the Biafran dream would be set back by Atleast 3more decades, cos I don't know how else we are going to generate this type of critical mass we currently have.

It's depressing.

This is what I have been trying to explain to amarabae and folks like her. There are so many minorities in IPOB that have been there from the early days of the struggle. You can't just wake up one morning just because of online insults and kick them out. It will be the biggest betrayal in Biafran history.
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by simplycarro: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
It's simple, without access to Sea, Biafra will be hell on earth, only the minorities can guarantee ibo survival with their access

1 Like

Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Indiaindia: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
Nna d tin gwu kwalamu ike oo, imagine akwa ibom too o
WHAT DO U MEAN? DON'T U KNOW THAT IF WE DECIDE TO COME TOGETHER, WE ARE MORE FORMIBLE THAN THE 5 IBO STATES? USEME, EBOT UNAM IKOT. AYA DIOG ONO BEERFRA
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Freemancipation: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:
It's simple, without access to Sea, Biafra will be hell on earth, only the minorities can guarantee ibo survival with their access

Smh. Go back to sleep. You need more rest to come up with a better propaganda.
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Iam fully in support of you op.they should be gunning for a Biafra without these minorities in order notbto cause a discored in the struggle

2 Likes

Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by simplycarro: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Freemancipation:

Smh. Go back to sleep. You need more rest to come up with a better propaganda.

Shaattap!! Come up with a superior counter argument or go and dive into a land of no return
Why are you desperate for a country with the Ibibio, Ijaws, Urhobo, Isoko, Itskeris, Efik and other minorities of the south ? Are they Ibos?

3 Likes

Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Indiaindia: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:
IBOS HAVE BEEN MARGINALIZING THE SOUTH SOUTH BY CALLING THEM MINORITY. EXAMPLE HOW MANY SOUTH SOUTHERNERS CAN U FIND IN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY? ETC, ONLY IBOS. BUT TODAY, THAT IDEOLOGY IS OVER
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Dainfamous: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2017
So Biafra should abandon other Igboid groups like obiakpo clans on rivers state do you think they will stay with Nigeria if left these igboid groups behind??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXg9zkgwNZI
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Dainfamous: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Indiaindia:

IBOS HAVE BEEN MARGINALIZING THE SOUTH SOUTH BY CALLING THEM MINORITY. EXAMPLE HOW MANY SOUTH SOUTHERNERS CAN U FIND IN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY? ETC, ONLY IBOS. BUT TODAY, THAT IDEOLOGY IS OVER
so who are igbos?
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by Ejanla07: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2017
justineu:
Am an Igbo man from imo state, I believe in the Biafra struggle. My problem with the struggle is why should the igbos be trying to force the minorities on the struggle.

Please if the IPOB are not making plans of seceding without the minorities I think they should go back to drawing board and have a rethink. Trying to force the minorities to join biafra will lead to insult by other tribes if you can observe from some thread.

In one of the thread I saw an akwa ibomite spitting that the igbos are trying to force their Biafra struggle on them, to me is an insult cant we form a strong country without them, just imagine little tribe insulting the igbo nation all in the name trying to accommodate them in the biafra struggle.

To be frank with you neither ijaw,ibibio, iteskiri,nor Benin we don't share anything in common with them.

Please my brothers and sisters lets the struggle be between the five eastern state after the referendum any tribe who wish to join us are free.
Thanks

Cc..amarabae

wat you don't understand is that those guys who open threads all over nairaland disowning Biafra. and press conferences upandan. they really are yoruba muslims and yoruba Christians who are afraid to be left alone with d north
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by afonjaheadhunt: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Afonja OP shut up, is the Igbo nation limited to only the 5 SE states? What now happens to the Igbo's in Anioma and rivers? They become spoils of Biafra agitation, okwa ya? Anu mpama?
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Indiaindia:

WHAT DO U MEAN? DON'T U KNOW THAT IF WE DECIDE TO COME TOGETHER, WE ARE MORE FORMIBLE THAN THE 5 IBO STATES? USEME, EBOT UNAM IKOT. AYA DIOG ONO BEERFRA
makes sense sha
Re: My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. by laudate: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
simplycarro:
Shaattap!! Come up with a superior counter argument or go and dive into a land of no return
Why are you desperate for a country with the Ibibio, Ijaws, Urhobo, Isoko, Itskeris, Efik and other minorities of the south ? Are they Ibos?
No, they are not Igbo, wink but the IPOB crew know that without this set of non-Igbo people in their proposed republic, their Biafra would end up as a still-born infant. sad Can you see why the IPOBians need divine deliverance?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension As The Masses Discovers This- PHOTOS / Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . / Checkout The Massive Crowd That Turned Out For A PDP Event In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.