Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Bush Worst Us President Ever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bush Worst Us President Ever? (1044 Views)

Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Obama Created ISIS. The Worst US President Ever! / Who Is Your Best Nigeria President Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bush Worst Us President Ever? by Sijien(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2007
This guy seems to be wrong on most vital decisions that have come acroos his desk as the US president.

1. He was fundamentally wrong about Iraq
2. New and emerging reports by world scientists (113 of them) have proven him wrong on global warming.
3. He was wrong on the government preparation for pre, and post Katrina
4. He was wrong in his action pre-911
5. He was wrong about changing the constitution to perpetuate discrimination against gay marriage.
6. He was wrong on stem cell research.
7. He was wrong on his approach to deal with N Korea
8. He got the mid-east process so wrong
9. He blundered on his approach in dealing with Iran (that probably will soon acquire nuclear weapon)
10.He was wrong on how to make American Image abroad, with more people and even formerly friendly nations now disliking America with a passion.

And I could go on and on.

This begs the question: Should there be a minimum level of intelligence and understanding of fundamental issues by a man who aspires to rule the free world? Did the American people really get this one wrong?

I was one of those who supported him albeit not on on politcal ideology but because he came out saying he was a Xtian, and a born again one at that ( Obj said as much and we know how that turned out)

But now, I am really embarassed how he's gotten every most important issues wrong. Man! is there any other American president that was so wrong on issues as GW?

In my humble and perhaps politically uniformed estimations, he is the WORST US predident EVER!

Feel free to disagree!
Re: Bush Worst Us President Ever? by Afam(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2007
My broda, he is the worst and while other presidents may make mistakes and ask for second chances he seems to be asking for his 14th (and still counting).

I guess the only thing he gets right are the words Saddam, Iraq, Iran and the democrats.

(1) (Reply)

WHO HAS THE LIST OF CORRUPT PERSONS IN NIGERIA BY EFCC / Koro Supporters Sign In Here / Are you one of the Indicted Politicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.