Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong (2036 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome-gays/lesbians Are Mentally Deformed & Need Urgent Help(video) / Dirty Little Secrets Of Sodomites And Lesbians= Gangstalking & Organ Trafficking / * The Menace Of Homosexuals And Lesbians * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
To those that don't see anything wrong with been a lesbian or an homosexual...... North pole and North pole of a magnet don't attract but only North and south.... Even in electricity Positive and negative charge produces electricity ...How come man that is a living thing will be attracted to another man( shameful) and a woman will be attracted to a woman(disgusting)

4 Likes

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nutase: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oselumhe:
To those that don't see anything wrong with been a lesbian or an homosexual...... North pole and North pole of a magnate don't attract but only North and south.... Even in electricity Positive and negative charge produces electricity ...How come man that is a living thing will be attracted to another man( shameful) and a woman will be attracted to a woman(disgusting)
It's magnet not magnate.
Why can't you just mind your business?

7 Likes

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by NoWorries7(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guilty conscience.... We are urged to speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority.
Titus:2:15
What is right is right, and what is wrong is wrong... Shame on you gays and lesbians...

2 Likes

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Two negatively charged beads in water attract one another.

Clearly OP is one of those who likes to settle for inaccurate, non applicable rhetorics that are actually wrong

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
NoWorries7:
Guilty conscience.... We are urged to speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority.
Titus:2:15
What is right is right, and what is wrong is wrong... Shame on you gays and lesbians...
Who are you to judge? Instead of finding cure to a disease you are adding more to it. Why don't find ways to reach out to them to change their orientation? Have you for once thought what they pass through being labeled gay's and lesbians? Do you think they like the act when they see their friends living normal life? With this kind of attitude of yours, you will drive many to hell fire of which Yeshua wouldn't be happy with you. Jesus didn't rebuke the adulterous woman but told her to go and sin no more.
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by NoWorries7(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Who are you to judge? Instead of finding cure to a disease you are adding more to it. Why don't find ways to reach out to them to change their orientation? Have you for once thought what they pass through being labeled gay's and lesbians? Do you think they like the act when they see their friends living normal life? With this kind of attitude of yours, you will drive many to hell fire of which Yeshua wouldn't be happy with you. Jesus didn't rebuke the adulterous woman but told her to go and sin no more.
I'm a nobody... Just a servant of Great GOD Almighty... Then and now are very different bro...
Now people are proud of commiting sins... And only by rebuking them, can they be ashamed, and turn from their sins, by coming to CHRIST who will wipe away their sins and sorrows. For with GOD all things are possible...

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
NoWorries7:
I'm a nobody... Just a servant of Great GOD Almighty... Then and now are very different bro...
Now people are proud of commiting sins... And only by rebuking them, can they be ashamed, and turn from their sins, by coming to CHRIST who will wipe away their sins and sorrows. For with GOD all things are possible...
Why don't you speak to them, tell the consequences of their actions, tell to change a new leaf and pray for them.
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by RosaConsidine: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Stop being such a Nigerian. Mind yer feckin' beez

2 Likes

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nutase:
It's magnet not magnate.
Why can't you just mind your business?
Thanks but some people won't mind their business when it comes to God..... attack the message not messenger
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:
Two negatively charged beads in water attract one another.

Clearly OP is one of those who likes to settle for inaccurate, non applicable rhetorics that are actually wrong
I am not here for under water... some things might have change the properties ....What of above water?
Does positive charges produce electricity?

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Stop being such a Nigerian. Mind yer feckin' beez

let me ask this question do you mind your business when it comes to debunking God and Christ? Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Khonifer: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Can it also be said that they are electrically correct? As two wires carrying curent in the same direction attract while opposites repel?

No. Because not only would it be dumb to liken moving charges with the sexuality of humans, we also need to mind our business.

Words won't and can't change anyone's sexual preferences, especially not comparison with magnetic poles. undecided
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Khonifer:
Can it also be said that they are electrically correct? As two wires carrying curent in the same direction attract while opposites repel?

No. Because not only would it be dumb to liken moving charges with the sexuality of humans, we also need to mind our business.

Words won't and can't change anyone's sexual preferences, especially not comparison with magnetic poles. undecided
why please can't we use science to reason.... So why will someone liken him or herself as an higher animal..... Attraction aught to be between man and woman..... You can never see a cock and a cock having sex or Hen and hen... why man that some not me think as higher animal... which aught to be wiser

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
are they magnetically right? someone should prove it
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Khonifer: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oselumhe:

why please can't we use science to reason.... So why will someone liken him or herself as an higher animal..... Attraction aught to be between man and woman..... You can never see a cock and a cock having sex or Hen and hen... why man that some not me think as higher animal... which aught to be wiser

I could also say that we being higher animals should infact practice homosexuality, because mating the same way as lower animals is a little bit disgusting. I mean, who ought to be wiser here?

Do you see what I am driving at sir?
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oselumhe:

I am not here for under water... some things might have change the properties ....What of above water?
Does positive charges produce electricity?
I clearly gave you an example that invalidates your OP and all you can say is "I'm not here for underwater"!

Whoever made you like this should made to stand trial for crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Khonifer:

I could also say that we being higher animals should infact practice homosexuality, because mating the same way as lower animals is a little bit disgusting. I mean, who ought to be wiser here?

Do you see what I am driving at sir?
hmmmm..... Kai..... We aught to be wiser not to practice such.... Gorilla don't mate with Same sex..... if a lower animal with a brain that is low can't do it why us
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:

I clearly gave you an example that invalidates your OP and all you can say is "I'm not here for underwater"!

Whoever made you like this should made to stand trial for crimes against humanity.
You only gave an instance not in all case so how does that invalidate it..... When you were small were you using magnet under the water
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oselumhe:

You only gave an instance not in all case so how does that invalidate it..... When you were small were you using magnet under the water
What the hell are you even saying now

Of course that is an instance, whilst the normal method is like pole attracting unlike poles, does that mean "queer" magnets that attract underwater are "shameful" and "disgusting"

Honestly think. Just think. No matter how hard it seems.
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:

What the hell are you even saying now

Of course that is an instance, whilst the normal method is like pole attracting unlike poles, does that mean "queer" magnets that attract underwater are "shameful" and "disgusting"

Honestly think. Just think. No matter how hard it seems.
ok please can you let me know if Positive charges connected together get electricity ? But queer is like an abnormal behaviour of a normal Magnet ....cos normally north poles repel
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by RosaConsidine: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oselumhe:

let me ask this question do you mind your business when it comes to debunking God and Christ? Yes or No

Loool, see this veritable Nigerian. Because I told you to mind your business and face your life, I'm debunking God and Christ. Have fun minding everyone's business that is not your own.
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Khonifer: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oselumhe:

hmmmm..... Kai..... We aught to be wiser not to practice such.... Gorilla don't mate with Same sex..... if a lower animal with a brain that is low can't do it why us

I don't think you are very intelligent. That's why you don't understand what I'm saying. Goodnight sir.
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oselumhe:

ok please can you let me know if Positive charges connected together get electricity ? But queer is like an abnormal behaviour of a normal Magnet ....cos normally north poles repel
It's so funny, the way you're trying to dig yourself out of the analogy you trapped yourself in.
Now you're talking about electricity. Chai! grin

A magnet that attracts like is unusual for a magnet. Agreed. Does that make it less magnetic

Dude Abeg if you can't bring up reasonable points, stop quoting me.
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Khonifer:

I don't think you are very intelligent. That's why you don't understand what I'm saying. Goodnight sir.
ok Good night to you too
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:

It's so funny, the way you're trying to dig yourself out of the analogy you trapped yourself in.
Now you're talking about electricity. Chai! grin

A magnet that attracts like is unusual for a magnet. Agreed. Does that make it less magnetic

Dude Abeg if you can't bring up reasonable points, stop quoting me.
this was part of my first post..... Do you know that water is a chemical? The magnet being under water would have been changed due to water
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Just tell me scientifically how Gays and lesbians are born natural.... What is an abomination during the time our fore father's never went to school... and now civilization and education is trying to make it right

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Loool, see this veritable Nigerian. Because I told you to mind your business and face your life, I'm debunking God and Christ. Have fun minding everyone's business that is not your own.
it is a question I want to know if you are among those atheist and others
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oselumhe:

this was part of my first post..... Do you know that water is a chemical? The magnet being under water would have been changed due to water
shocked shocked shocked grin.

The bolded confirms that trying to reason with you further will merely be a painful futile effort.
Before I go, let me just clear the air for you here. Magnetism is not affected by chemicals whatsoever. If you have proof against this, please step forward. Heck how can magnetism even "change" It's quite obvious you are talking out of your depth here.

Have a nice night. Thank you for sparing me a futile attempt.

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:

shocked shocked shocked grin.

The bolded confirms that trying to reason with you further will merely be a painful futile effort.
Before I go, let me just clear the air for you here. Magnetism is not affected by chemicals whatsoever. If you have proof against this, please step forward. Heck how can magnetism even "change" It's quite obvious you are talking out of your depth here.

Have a nice night. Thank you for sparing me a futile attempt.
read this very well
Dear Steve!
In principle, the answer to your question is yes. Water is (like most `common' materials)
diamagnetic , i.e. it has the property to expel (to some extent) magnetic fields. If you put some water near a magnet, the water molecules arrange in such a way that the field emerging from the magnet gets attenuated -- the field lines tend to take a `detour' around the water. This has nothing to do with the fact that water is (more or less) a conductor.
Putting a magnet under water has thus the effect of weakening its magnetic field, it gets `screened'. Nevertheless, this effect is very weak and I am not sure whether it is measurable using `normal' magnets. You might be able to see a small effect using Neodymium-Boron magnets (very strong permanent magnets). Under no circumstances will `power' be `drained' from a suspended magnet permanently. Taking the magnet out of the water will restore its strength.
There is another, very spectacular experiment which shows the diamagnetism of water. Take a plate and fill some water into it. Holding an NB magnet right above the water surface, you might notice a very slight deformation -- the water tries to `escape' from the strong magnetic field. This is called the `Moses effect', for obviuos reasons.
Other impressive experiments have been performed using the diamagnetism of natural
Source www.madsci.org
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by hoMegas(m): 1:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Read about Adam and Steve theory slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
What of your reasoning...... Just prove if it is wrong....
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
hoMegas:
Read about Adam and Steve theory slowpoke
Can a man and man give birth like a woman and man.... If Adam and Steve is to work....I need your reasoning ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deeper Life Did Not Donate A Bridge And Car Park / You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. / How Satan Deceives People With His False Teachings About The Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.