Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card (879 Views)

Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / 9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. / NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
This morning on my way to work, I discovered I couldn't find my ATM card, thinking I might have forgotten it at home I didn't worry too much about it. not until I started getting withdrawal alerts from an ATM machine in Ikotun. before I was able to contact the customer care, whoever it is has finished everything in my account save for N900. All my life savings. but im confused, Assuming it fell off somewhere and someone picked it up, how are they able to access it without the pin? please guys I'm suicidal at the moment, I don't know what to do...
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by thorpido(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sorry about that.Whoever picked(or stole) your card is a hacker and somehow got your pin.
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by gentlekeny(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Do you live alone or with anyone?

Don't panic, simply go to your bank and report.

Tell them you want to see the CCTV footage of the person that withdraw your money. They will show you.

Take heart.

It could be an enemy within
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
thorpido:
Sorry about that.Whoever picked(or stole) your card is a hacker and somehow got your pin.

wow is this possible?
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
gentlekeny:
Do you live alone or with anyone?

Don't panic, simply go to your bank and report.

Tell them you want to see the CCTV footage of the person that withdraw your money. They will show you.

Take heart.

It could be an enemy within

today is public holiday. will try that tomorrow, though I left no one at home, so it's likely it's a random person who took it
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by thorpido(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
DaVinChiSam:

wow is this possible?
Yes,sometimes all they need are the last four digits on your ATM card.
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by gentlekeny(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
DaVinChiSam:

today is public holiday. will try that tomorrow, though I left no one at home, so it's likely it's a random person who took it

Do you remember carry the card along with u when going to work?

When was d last time u noticed your card with you or at home?
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by Qriousity(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
DaVinChiSam:
This morning on my way to work, I discovered I couldn't find my ATM card, thinking I might have forgotten it at home I didn't worry too much about it. not until I started getting withdrawal alerts from an ATM machine in Ikotun. before I was able to contact the customer care, whoever it is has finished everything in my account save for N900. All my life savings. but im confused, Assuming it fell off somewhere and someone picked it up, how are they able to access it without the pin? please guys I'm suicidal at the moment, I don't know what to do...
is it a visa card?
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by nomoless: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Always have an a/c that does not have an atm card for your reserve funds, nigeria is getting sofisticated everyday, sorry for your loss.
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by OrdercityWeb: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fraudsters don't need your pin any longer for them to hack into your account, all they need is the last four digit at the back of the card. If I tell you I hate using ATM card, I know you will OK call me Jew man but I don't care. At list today I have been able to consummate a lot if transaction via internet banking

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Corporate Caller Ring Back Tones On Mtn,airtel,glo & 9mobile(etisalat) / How I Make Money Online Snoring And Sleeping [making N15,000+ Daily] / Is Marking Scheme Necessary For Lecturers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.