Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

"No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos (36809 Views)

If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Ricindob(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Now.. What on earth is that.. Is that not someone's face

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
We've long since lost our collective humanity. This innate tendency to be cold and callous is evident in the people's delight for indulgence in lynching other humans over petty crimes. The kind of leaders we consistently produce are accurate reflections of the actual nature of most of the populace.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
LRU to the rescue smiley
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is simple,we now have more bloggers than humans
Everyone wants to make money from google by posting on their blogs hence they lost their sanity.
And mind you,it's these type of people that use useless grammar to express their points.
Linda ikeji is not their role model but her banana island mansion is
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by CHARLOE(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wish other states will copy LRU Initiative of Lagos state govt, a Free Emergency response service that impacts the lives of Lagos residents directly. Just Dial 112 in case of any emegency (like 911 in d USA) and they're there within few minutes!
Ambode has surprised even his doubters and opposition. Oil producing states (Delta, rivers, akwa ibom etc) over to u.

1 Like

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by fuckjesus(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
issy4vic:
no one offer help but God saved u.
he had to save himself first.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by frank202012: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
the condition of the con3 is getting to ppls lives.....

a hungry man is an angry man

a man that has stayed hungry for too long is a beast
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by johncallidon(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
youngwarlocks:
You Ladies that Normally watch�Korean, Philippians or Indian Movie and see a lady in an angry mood slaps her man and the man tries to kiss her to cool her brain down........
Because of that..... you went and slap ur Nigerian boyfriend who has not eaten since last night.....
Wait Am coming �������
Let me go and price wheel chair for you

When you block a slap from your mum ��

Just get ready to explain to the entire family why you want to kill her ���

Dat awkward moment wen ur Dad scolds u on Whatsapp for being careless and threatens not to pay ur fees, and u wanted to write "sori" den auto correct spelling changed it to "story".☹�

My brother, Jesus said" *it is finished* "�

You follow Davido dey sing 30billion for the
account, but u dey owe MTN. Chai! My
brother bow down ur head and say after me.
My father my father, anybody frying akara on
top my destiny, die by fire.
#lwkmd ������#

I thought I have seen it all until I saw her eating eba with hand glove..choi!!!
Nobody,I repeat nobody should hold me let me just faint.

My roommate just came back with his Bae today, now they have been here staring at me for the past 6hours���� they think I'll go outside to give them privacy���
Ah cannot support evil���

No the kind of people you should follow on social media
People like Pastor E.A adeboye , Pastor Paul adefarasin, Bishop oyedepo, etc ✌ur heaven is sure

Buh if ur following 2face ��Just remember is a father of many nation��soo don't be surprise when he denies u Cox he got many children going with him ������

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why where u over speeding, Do u know how reckless a driver needs to be to jump over that bus

1 Like

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Ebiji: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Very bad of people, wen u see people going through pains u leave dem n start filming dem.pls let us do right things
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Ogalanyachieze: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Not that we are bad. We are just sacred of our friends in uniform
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by juman(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Government has job to do on it.

Continuously enlighten the people of importance of helping accident victims.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by GogetterMD(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
delishpot:
If there is no fire or immediate threat best bet is to allow paramedics handle the situation unless they can not be reached. Many accident victims surffer more damage from people seeking to help them than from the accident its self. But this attitude of snapping and posting photos on the internet? Horrible, terrible and evil.
Very true. Esp in cased of suspected spine or head injuries.
But they could assist those with minor injuries though

2 Likes

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by hardbody: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
skywill:
wow..this is really serious.. But how did one car end up on top of the other

Overspeeding I guess..May God guide us all..

The cars were fvcking

Missionary things...
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by nextstep(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
You know in this Nigeria we're in... if you get involved by helping an accident victim, you might be shocked when police claims it was your fault. I'm not saying people should not help, but I've heard from relatives and friends enough stories that make me hesitate to lend a helping hand.

Also, like somebody pointed out above, you might cause more harm to the person by moving them, than if done by trained medical personnel. Best thing is if you witness an accident, try and call emergency services, then get out of the way.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by delishpot: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
GogetterMD:

Very true. Esp in cased of suspected spine or head injuries.
But they could assist those with minor injuries though

Yes like clearing traffic and picking up debris and comforting them till help arrives. Unfirtunately professional help hardly comes in Nigeria so the burden falls on the ordinary citizen to do their best and leave the victim to fate. E go better o.

1 Like

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by ImohWilliams1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Our HUMANITY has indeed been replaced with INSANITY
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thank God for life
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by bastien: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's totally wrong to touch someone involved in an accident if u don't have any first aid or medical experience.

Na small thing they kill man, person fit go say make him carry u, hold u for where ur low battery life dey, omo na die b that o, one need to be careful.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by crackhouse(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
My dear they don't care because u are not their brother.
That's why.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by femolii: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
God help ur children.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by tosinjay(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why is this person using this to seek attention from social media.. people sure tried to help. This incident happened like film in front of me. And some people were even shouting the vehicles would explode. What type of help exactly is he talking about sef.

By the way, in a sane country those guys should go to jail after they recover.

1 Like

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by shehuolayinka(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerians are becoming stupid and foolish
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by mindtricks: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
CastedDude:
Remember the freak accident which happened last week (June 22nd) after a car dived into the window of a residential building at Muritala Mohammed way, Adekunle Road in Yaba area of Lagos following a horrible accident with a shuttle bus. A passenger who sat in the front seat of the bus and escaped death with minor injuries - has decried the growing trend of people using their phones to record accidents rather than help the victims..

According to the passenger, people who gathered at the scene of the accident refused to help the victims rather they resorted to using their phone to record the horrible accident which was posted online. The passenger revealed that he had to pull the driver of the bus whose legs were stuck... Read the full details below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/no-one-offered-help-victim-survived-freak-accident-lagos-speaks-photos.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3878755/car-dives-into-building-window#57779741

No surprises, Nigerians are known to be one of the dumbest and most selfish species of creatures on earth, lacking sense of responsibility when most needed.

Little wonder our country is crumbling before our very own eyes and all we can do is just nothing to help.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Opeakins(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
shey d driver smoke Igbo wey get sugar ni . . how person go drive go hit person residential gates . . any way thanks u God u re safe

1 Like

Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Dmec(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zita55:
embarassed

How cruel, people's actions could be!!!

They want to be the first set of people that will upload, the incidence on social media

as if ,there is a reward attached to it!!!

Ndi Mmadu sef!!
It is not their fault, Nigeria police are to be blamed. In this country when you try to be a good Samaritan, and anything bad happens to the person, you are in trouble.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Dmec(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Police are to be blamed.
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Social media "likes " causing harm since 2004
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Social media "likes " causing harm since 2005
Re: "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos by gracedvictor: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
PROTECT YOUR CAR FROM THEFT..... TRACK IT WITH OUR TRACKER... JUST 13K...YOU WOULD GET THE EXACT LOCATION OF YOUR CAR ALWAYS ON YOUR PHONE. CALL NOW TO ORDER

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sujourn Through The Mystical Forest Of Igbo Olodumare...ondo State. / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour / Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.