Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business (10958 Views)

Inside Gerawa's $50 Million Soyabeans Oil Processing Factory In Kano (Pictures] / Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
_*THE POOR PEOPLE OF 2020*_

_The List of people who are not likely to get rich in 2020 is out._

_*Pls check for their names.*_
_○ ○ ○_

_○ Those who believe every online business is a scam._

_○ Those who are afraid of taking business risks._

_○ Those who don't believe that success comes after a risk._

_○ Those that hang out with pessimistic people._

_○ Those who always see reasons to fail, but don't see chances of succeeding._

_○ Those who think business should remain primitive._

_○ Those who believe rich people are born to be rich and the poor are born to be poor._

_○ Those who live for the day and sacrifice tomorrow for today._

_○ Those who are not honest in their dealings with others._

_○ Those who are always suspicious when it comes to money._

_○ Those who wait for others to make it before they follow suit._

_○ Those who carry all their eggs in one basket._

_○ Those who bank all their money because they are too scared of investment._

_○ Those who depend on govt and politicians to offer them jobs._

_○○ *STOP BLAMING YOUR GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYTHING YOU CAN EITHER STAY RICH OR STAY POOR THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE* �‍♀��‍♂_
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

+2348181926534 ,+2348028606026, whatsapp +2348037788438
Re: Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed by ozornet(m): 12:24pm
Hard Truth For Matured Minds!
ΦThe earlier you wake up to this truth, the better for you.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
{..."To become rich, you have to stop talking to Bosses and start talking to Clients. STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age".}

Your boss pays you N30,000 per month.
Now let's assume that you decided to save all without touching a dime, it would take you 36 months to make N1million.
(Did I hear you say 3years?)
Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that is where it gets crazy!
Now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It would take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).
On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people, If you can supply salt to just 12million people once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.
This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

HARD ANALYSIS:
Divide your SALARY by 30 days and see what you get (i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan)

FOR EXAMPLE
(1) An average level-12 worker in the state government civil service earns NGN 60,000.
**** And this translates to NGN 60,000÷30= NGN 2,000 every day. This is LESS THAN the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city.
(2) A freshly EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most NIGERIAN BANKS earns an average of NGN120,000 monthly.
So everyday, you get NGN120,000÷30= NGN4,000 as the daily value for your work-life. By implication, this is LESS THAN the amount earned DAILY by an AVERAGE DRIVER in d city and in some villages.....
(3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of NGN300,000 monthly. So in a day your WORK-VALUE is NGN300,000 ÷ 30= NGN10,000
**** This is LESS THAN the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetables to Lagos MARKETS, a TIPPER CAR DRIVER supplying sand for three BLOCK INDUSTRIES and CONSTRUCTION SITES just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and are using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners.

HOPE BY NOW, IT IS SINKING IN, RIGHT?
And when there is an ISSUE in the FAMILY that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS, HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with a WHITE COLLAR JOB.

(4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you DON'T need to be told that:
*****NGN19,800÷30 = NGN 660 is your worth on a daily basis.
I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who own a shop, a pepper soup joint and a small TOYOTA COROLLA car to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn MORE THAN you and WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS working on contract for three warehouses probably make MORE MONEY than you EACH DAY

Wake up and be more productive. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income.
The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee, the better for you.

Someone right now will say this analysis is too ideal to be true but take your time and do it, you will grasp the crux!!!
STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age.

I wish you an Entrepreneurial mindset.

Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

Dream Big 2020 must be good

Build the Youth
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Recently, when I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I started hearing sound of drops of water from the tap in slow successions, but since it was dropping into an empty bucket, I decided to let it be.

But, alas! When I woke up the next morning, around 5am, the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in such slow successions could produce that much. I couldn't help it, 'Just drops?!' I questioned rhetorically.

But the following night, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and I checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. Then I went to sleep.

I guess you already know what I saw the next morning. The bucket was not wet as I had left it, but it was now dry!

Then I realized the importance of a drop and how much difference it can make in all ramifications of one's life compared to a dry tap.

Imagine letting the drops be for a year, I would be scooping with drums at the end of the year!

So, how about that drop of savings?

How about that drop of kindness and love everyday?

How about a drop of reading useful books today and every day?

How about that drop of a verse of the Holy Book today and every day?

How about that drop of prayer today and every day?

How about a drop of worship today and every day?

How about a drop of step towards your God-given dream today and every day?

How about a drop of giving into your heavenly account?

What virtue and discipline will you start today in little drops?

Never neglect the importance of a drop, for when the harvest time comes, you would have made a big difference.

....Ponder on these thoughts....
*Copied
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
THE MONEY WE WANT IS HIDDEN BEHIND OUR IDEAS!

The secret about money! Money is a resource that everyone is after, but the
secret which everyone isn't aware of, is that money does not just come. It is
attracted by the environment one
creates. Instead of pursuing money, pursue an idea.

Why? Because money
pursues ideas. Money circulates from one person to another. If you do not have an idea you won't have money. Money doesn't stay
in one pocket, on one person. Why?
Because no one owns money, no one has power over money. The only thing
that has power over money is an idea.

An idea is the power over money. When you have an idea you attract money but it does not mean to say you
are going to have it forever. Keep improving, upgrading your idea because money is attracted to the best idea.

That is why people believe that money comes and goes. When money leaves your pockets it goes to
someone with a better idea than yours. If you want to have money and success in life be a problem solver.
Look for problems and turn them into opportunities.

There are a lot of successful businesses that fell because of lack of new ideas on how to upgrade and improve their departments.
Every rich and successful person started with an idea. These clothes we are putting on started as an idea, these chairs we sit on started as an idea, the
light bulb started as an idea, everything else started as an idea, so there is a
need to come up with an idea before money.
Money is the last thing to consider because it follows our thoughts.

The most critical thing needed in life to be successful is not money or anything material but just an idea. Take a deep look into your life and be true to
yourself. How many ideas did you come up with and how many have you pursued?

Don't blame the economy or anyone, blame yourself and your thinking. Your thoughts made you! Change the way
you think and start thinking positively about your life and make progress. Money is always hidden behind an idea.

Good afternoon.
Have a blessed day.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
SURVIVAL STRATEGIES FOR ANY ENTREPRENEUR/ BUSINESS PERSON:

1. Know your Vision, Mission, Values and Objectivesof your business. Your team should know such as well.

2. Your staff or team should be dedicated and motivated to work and attain results. Engage few staff members to start off with and increase as the business increases.

3. Be hands on over your business during its foundation stage, know everything and understand all systems. Don’t appear as if you don’t know to your staff. They will take advantage of you.Continue upgrading yourself even through free online trainings offered on cousera platform for different courses.

4. Implement low- cost strategies. Engage cost cutting measures. Reduce high cost drivers eg fuel, rentals, salaries etcIt's not always the case that you have to operate from a shop asking for high rentals. Start with options that are ideal at a beginner's level.

5. Have confidence in your products or services. You should be the ideal person to explain your business to customers and other people.

6. Invest the little profit or money that you have. Don’t spend all money, instead re-invest back into the business. Buy assets gradually, renovate the premises, develop website for your business etc

7. Avoid borrowing loans from financial institutions as you start your business. There are different sources of income:

SOURCES OF INCOME FOR YOUR BUSINESS
1. Self funding- own sources, your own savings or ideas
2. Social Capital- family support, friends, networks etc
3. Venture capital- finding partners with funds
4. Loans- Last resort after years of doing business

8. Don’t engage into competition. Take your time to grow your business.

9. Review your progress, achievements and failures of your business and re-strategise.

10. Have a MENTOR to guide you and your business towards SUCCESS!

11. Keep track of your financial transactions. Have a proper recording of all transactions.

12. Be CREATIVE. Be on the look out for opportunities, problems to solve. Invent new ideas. Avoid being monotonous. Change the way of doing things.

13. COLLABORATE and NETWORK. Avoid working in isolation as women. Learn with others and through others!Women have a tendency of pulling each other down. Few women openly celebrate me, the majority are men and different organisations. To date I have attained over 40 awards and recognitions locally, regionally and internationally through God's grace and I enjoy sharing knowledge and practical nuggets with women through my mentorship programs.

14. Grow inside out
Growth in leadership qualities is directly proportional to the personal growth of a leaderGrow yourself the capacity, the qualities and your circle of influence until it grows to influence the circle of people around you and the objectives of the tasks that need to be accomplished to reach to the expected results.

15. The best way to market your business is your set standards and reputation which is supported through referrals or word of mouth. So it comes down to business ethics and accountability. How do customers perceive your business? How much involvement is displayed in your business by customers and stakeholders? The more customers who love what you do as an entrepreneur, the easier it is for them to assist you in marketing your business through referrals.

16. We are moving with technology and being cost effective. How much is it costing now to design and color print fliers for distribution? It's now costly unless you can afford. Distribution of "e-fliers; to the public is ideal through whatsapp platforms, emails, newspaper platforms and various social media platforms. If you have your own social media page for your business, the better as you can sponsor an advert to your target market from as little as $5/10usd.

17. Your work or business should speak for itself...... Even when the public views your flier, what thoughts come to their mind? Are they put off by what they read or see, are they angered upon arrival at your business premises when they fail to see what you stated on flier?

18. The performance of your business helps to market your services or products. How often do you seek feedback from your customers? Is your business producing quality stuff? What is the quality of your staff as such can reduce your customer base.

19. "Money grows where it is respected and flees where it is disrespected or where there is noise". Have you ever entered a bank and you are told to keep quiet or you are well informed that once you enter inside a bank you should keep quiet! Money doesn't grow where there is noise. If your business is full of noise eg staff conflicts, gossip, supplier conflicts, unresolved issues, money will never be enjoyed. It chases away potential clients and current customers. It's best you develop skills to manage your teams and stakeholders effectively. When your business develops to have a peaceful , safe and healthy environment, more clients and opportunities will be attracted by such!

20. What reasons do you have as a business or individual for God to bless you?
What has been your involvement in your community the past years, has the community known your business through any awareness programs or donations, how many students are you offering free education at your business, how many orphans or widows are you looking after?
A business that is doing more in the community transforming lives will give God every reason to continue to bless it and bring in more customers for the work to continue and impact made to grow. If you are not ploughing back to the community and just consuming all funds, the principle of sowing does not work for your business. I have witnessed owners of several businesses ploughing back into the community over years and their businesses growing and producing good results. When you put God in all you do, you should believe for the best and not being impatient. Patience should keep you going even with few customers. So what you also do in the community which is visible in the eyes of the public, helps to market your business easily.

21. Identify platforms that can help your business to be known through different ways. Why limit your clientele to be within your area only? Why not explore other opportunities and assess results.

22. Collaborate with different radio stations and media platforms in various programs that will benefit your business and the public. Commemorate different days through exciting programs which will entice the public to know more about your business.

23. Constantly work on your "brand" as a business. Branding has a powerful effect to marketing your services or products. Be CREATIVE and package your services well!! Always have competitive advantage over your competitors.

24. As an Entrepreneur or Director, you are a strategist that helps to market your business!!Your duty is not only to spend time 24/7 on your shop premises always without going out there to identify opportunities for your business. Do you have business cards and fliers for your business wherever you go in your handbag as a Director? Does your business have a basic website for the international market to acess your products or services? Most of you do not have , yet you are wearing an expensive weave on your head!!! What is currently in your bag or on you eg attire that helps to market your products? Instead of investing in business cards, we focus on irrelevant issues. When you attend events and programs or visit companies, do you have business cards to distribute?
The problem is most directors do not want to engage and collaborate with others to learn and develop themselves. Working in isolation is the thing of the past. Nowadays if you work in isolation, you will remain on the same position with no exposure to new
opportunities or solutions. When you meet people are you confident as a Director to market your business?

25. Be known out there. Having updated information. Making use of free media coverage platforms-facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instangram, Website for your business.

26. Be compliant, transparent and open. Is your business registered and paying its compliance obligations?

27. Be ahead all the time. Move with the time and with technology

28. Be a problem solver and risk taker. Avoid staying in the comfort zone for long. I left formal employment in 2015 on voluntary basis, leaving a high paying job and benefits and going into the world to face reality. I had reached the highest level of achievement in the organization and the only way I was to get another promotion was when my boss would leave her job and that was going to be another set of years. It was never an easy journey, I had to adjust, I had to position myself and take action. Now I look back and smile looking at the achievements I have accomplished. I was never going to go this far if I had remained with former employer.

29.Be well-networked and eager to learn from others who have succeeded in business.

30. Have an ideal personal financial plan as an entrepreneur which then cascades into your business.You can never have success in the public and have failure in the private. It is hard to be able to succeed in financial planning for your business when you are failing to plan your personal finances.

31. Draw a daily or weekly finance report extracting information from the cash book captured from receipt books and payment vouchers.

32. Avoid misappropriation of funds. Use funds according to plan. Don’t overspend. How are you accounting for all of your business transactions now? A petty cash book or counter book is ideal for starters before computerising your transactions.

33. Know the key priorities of your business that brings production , progress and sustenance in your day business operations and give them the first preference in allocation of funds.

34. Separate PERSONAL needs and BUSINESS needs.

35. Prepare Budgets , analyse them regularly and seek for explanations for any variations or deviations.
Do your product costings right not just thump sucking prices for your goods. Compute the selling prices taking into account all costs involved in getting your products eg transportation, admin costs etc. Don't just charge prices based on what other people are charging before you compute yours. Some may not be paying rentals as premises are theirs and their selling prices are low and for you with rentals to pay you may not need to charge similar prices.

36. Consistency is key. Don't give up when you fail. Keep improving and working on your product or service. Small tasks repeatedly done will bring tremendous impact as you progress with your business.

By Dr Faith Nyamukapa
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please Read!

Late Stella Obasanjo,the wife of the former President of Nigeria,Olusegun Obasanjo attended a programme close to where she obtained her Secondary School education.
After the programme,while stepping out of the venue,she heard somebody shouting from behind ,Aunty Star! Aunty Star! Aunty Star.......
This was the name her juniors in school used to call her while she was in secondary school.She turned turned around and see the woman calling her and beckoned on her escorts to allow her pass through.
The woman informed her that she was one of her juniors while they were in school.Her Excellency was so pleased to meet her.The woman took the opportunity to plead with Stella to assist her as she was a widow and was suffering with her children.
Her Excellency been a very compassionate woman asked her to name what she want her to to do for her.The woman replied her by saying."Anything"This question was put to her again and she repeated the same answer !
So Her Excellency instructed one of her escorts to give the woman her private number and asked her to call her in two weeks time,that she was about traveling out and by then ,she should have thought out exactly what she wants to be done for her .
The woman went home rejoicing and even went to testify in church !However ,before the 2weeks elapsed,Stella Obasanjo died abroad while undergoing a surgery!

Lesson!
Success occurs when preparation meets opportunity .Opportunity is a visitor,when it visits you,try to maximize it to the fullest as it may never come visiting again!

May you be able to recognize your helper either in form of a business presented to you or a friend that will help you find the business Amen

#Do Not keep looking back,NO ,you are not going back this year#
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hello Folks, good afternoon and welcome to your favourite thread on soyabean processing
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Are you nursing the idea of setting up as an entrepreneur or are you already in business. Would you like to start and run a profitable and rewarding business or factory in a bubbling and lucrative sector of the economy? Are you an established business owner and would like expert and professional consultancy? Do you need expert advice for starting a business?
Do you want to learn what it takes to go from idea to fast growing business in less than 12 months? Or you are looking for a low risk way to invest your money for high returns? Do you want to explore the huge money making opportunities in the soya bean processing industry?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then you should visit this thread everyday; the ultimate resource for startup entrepreneurs, business owners and investors who interested the soya bean processing industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRFOz_3YbeQ
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
During mechanical processing, the hulled and cleaned soyabean seeds are feed into the dry extruding machine which will optimally cook/process the seeds into full fat soyabean cake. Full fat soyabean cake contains both the oil and all the nutrients that makes soyabean the so called miracle seed.
Or the extruded soyabean cake can be quickly transferred while still hot to a soyabean oil expeller for the production of soyabean oil and less fat soyabean cake. The less fat soyabean cake can be processed further into soyabean meal for subsequent use in the poultry and animal feeds industry or ground into soyabean flour sized to produce soyabean grits or texturized to produce textured vegetable protein (TVP) for food uses. It can be further processed to produce high protein food ingredients such as soyabean protein concentrates and isolated soyabean protein.
These ingredients have functional and nutritional applications in various types of bakery, dairy and meat products, infant formulas and the so-called new generation soya foods.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
The market for soyabean oil and soyabean cake/meal is very large. About 80% of all the edible vegetable oil consumed in Nigeria is made from refined soyabean oil and palm kernel oil. Currently refined soyabean oil is now being exported to some West African Countries. The major buyers of soyabean oil and soyabean cake/meal are vegetable oil refineries, confectionery companies, paint making companies, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, animal feeds companies and poultry farms
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2020
Hello fans good morning and happy COID 19 survival
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello folks, good afternoon
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
The Lucrative and Profitable Miracle Seed- Staring a Soyabean Processing Business

Nigeria's domestic production of soyabeans is trending upwards, but still lags behind the rapidly growing demand from the poultry industry for soyabean cake/meal and vegetable oil processors. This supply deficit resulted in the increase in the price of soyabean cake/meal within ten months, reaching a high N244,550 per ton in September 2011 and the soyabean oil has risen up to N500,000 per ton in the first quarter of the year 2020.. Imports of crude vegetable oil are liberalized and local processors now look to imports to fill the supply deficit. Market opportunities exist in Nigeria for exporters of soyabeans, soyabean cake/meal, crude vegetable oil and value added soya-based food products.
Nigeria’s soyabean production is rising steadily spurred by favorable grower prices and sustained high demand for soyabean cake/meal by the poultry sector over the past five years. Growth in domestic production lags behind rapid growth in demand by the poultry sector, averaging about 25 percent per annum the last five years. As a result, the price of soyabeans has almost doubled to the current price in the last 10 months. Soyabean cake/meal remains a vital and preferred source of protein in compound feed by the Nigerian poultry industry.
Soyabeans crushers in the country are operating below capacity and are unable to satisfy the growing demand for soyabean cake/meal and oil. There is a domestic annual supply shortfall of about 100,000 tons for soyabean cake/meal and 300,000 tons for soyabean vegetable oil. In September 2008 the Government of Nigeria removed the import ban on crude vegetable oil. Nigeria offers growing market opportunities for exporters of soyabeans, soyabean cake/meal, crude soyabean oil and value-added soya products and soya-based ingredients.

(Next we shall look at how to start a small/medium scale soyabean processing factory)
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by IRIENBOY(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
yes good work
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
IRIENBOY:
yes good work

Thanks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Production of the soyabean seeds in Nigeria
Nigeria’s soyabean output is forecast to increase to 510,000 MT in 2011/12, up from 480,000 MT in 2010/11. The increase in output is attributed to favorable weather in Nigeria’s soybeans production belt. Compared to the erratic pattern in 2010, rainfall was favorable both in terms of volume and distribution in 2011. Also, acreage increased because of the prevailing attractive prices. The estimates are based on available government data and field visits to Nigeria’s soyabeans production belt. (Note that production estimates used in this report include output used at farmer’s household level).
Despite this steady increase, domestic output continues to lag behind rising demand. Higher production is constrained by low yield levels resulting from the high cost of seeds and scarcity of superphosphate fertilizers. Average yield levels are approximately 1.2 MT/ha. Soyabeans are produced on smallholder farms averaging no more than one hectare or 2.47 acres; as a result it is non-mechanized. In Nigeria soybean cultivation starts in May/June with land clearing and harvesting normally occurs in late October through November every year. The crop is harvested 3 - 4 months after planting, depending on the time of sowing and seed variety. Benue State is the dominant soybean producing area but several other states, such as Kaduna, Plateau, and Nassarawa are increasing production.
Malnutrition is endemic in Nigeria and soyabeans are a near-perfect crop to address the problem. Soyabeans are affordable as they cost only one-fifth of the price of beef and poultry yet carry twice the protein as these animal products and also offer essential amino acids. Soyabeans are also good for the environment because they require fewer insecticide sprays. They also fix atmospheric nitrogen and thus reduce fertilizer used by farmers.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hello Folks, good evening
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good afternoon folks

More about soyabeans

Consumption:

SOYABEAN USE 2007/08

Crush + full fat soya 255,000 tons
Industrial Food use 29,000 tons
Direct human Consump.+ seed + Residuals 200,000 tons
Total 484,000 tons

Crush:
Nigeria’s installed annual soyabean crushing capacity is estimated at approximately 600,000 metric tons. An estimated 255,000 tons of soyabeans were crushed in the year 2010/11, representing only 42 percent of installed processing capacity. Eight large processors account for nearly 60 percent of Nigeria’s soyabean crushing industry. Industry sources forecast crushing to rise to 271,000 tons in the year 2011/12 on account of the anticipated increased soyabeans production. Soyabeans are crushed to obtain oil (for industrial and refined for food use) and soyabean meal/cake for animal feed. At present, soyabean oil is a major complement to palm kernel/ palm oil in the domestic supply equation for edible vegetable oils and the major producers have reported a rise in demand for soyabean oil as Nigerians became more familiar with the higher quality and health benefits of soyabean oil. Although palm and soyabean oil are produced in Nigeria, domestic production of these vegetable oils has not kept pace with rising demand. There is an annual shortfall of approximately 300,000 tons. Beginning in September 2008, the Federal Government of Nigeria removed the import ban on crude vegetable oil and imports are trending upwards. Note that imports of all vegetable oil in retail packs remain banned. Field visits to the soyabean production belt revealed that a few new small scale crushing facilities have been established in the last two years.
Soyabean meal is the dominant and preferred protein ingredient in poultry feed rations. Prices of soyabean meal surged to a high of N235,000 a ton in 2011, up from N148,000 the previous year. In ideal situations, poultry producers would prefer soyabean meal inclusion rate of 30 percent in compounding their feed, but the scarcity and high cost of the product have forced them to reformulate in favor of low quality substitutes such as peanut cake, cottonseed, and palm kernel meal.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Good morning folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good evening folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good evening and happy weekend
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good evening folks and happy Sunday
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good evening folks,

According to a recent report, Soyabean oil is the most consumed edible oil globally, with a 55% market share of the whole edible oil market. Soyabean oil is also contained in household food products such as margarine and shortenings. It is also used by food manufacturers in mayonnaise, meat products, commercially baked goods as well as salad dressings. The little flavor that soyabean oil has whereby it doesn’t change the taste of the food is the reason why it is such a huge hit with customers.
Soyabean oil does not only enhance the flavors of already prepared foods, it also adapts to other ingredients that contains fats and oils, which is why it is a favorite for salad dressings, sauces and mayonnaise. Soyabean oil when compared to other vegetable oils has a good emulsifying ability.
Due to the fact that soyabean oil is high in mono and poly saturated fats, low in saturated fat and has no trans-fat; it makes it a favorite amongst health conscious consumers. Also, its possession of omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamins E makes it a healthy choice for consumers all over.
Soyabean oil is available all year round and this is due to the fact that there is an abundant and steady supply of soyabeans because the crop is not only easy to grow for farmers but it is economical as well, making the oil available and cheap.
According to health nutritionists, soyabean oil helps improve the heart, lowers cholesterol, increase immunity, as well as reduce cognitive disorders.
As at 2011, soyabean recorded high prices which had a heavy impact on the products that relied heavily on soyabean oil; the food industry was affected and it caused an increase in the end products for consumers.
Most of the global demand for the soyabean oil (83%) comes from the food industry, with a large percentage of these demands used mostly for domestic purposes. The industrial demand for the soyabean oil is used in lubricants, paints, adhesives, solvents, bio-diesel, and cleaners. It is also suitable for printing inks as well as formulations for oil paints. The demand for the soyabean oil is expected to grow annually at 4% for the next five years and at a greater percentage in the future.
Soyabean is the largest source of animal feed globally and the second largest source of vegetable oil as most vegetable oils in the market are actually soyabean oil.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Soyabean meal is the dominant and preferred protein ingredient in poultry feed rations. In ideal situations, poultry producers would prefer soyabean meal inclusion rate of 30 percent in compound their feed, but the scarcity and high cost of the product have forced them to reformulate in favor of low quality substitutes such as peanut cake, cottonseed, and palm kernel meal.
Industrial Use:
Leading infant food manufacturers in the country use soybeans because of its high nutritional value. Soyabeans are also processed into flour and soybean oil is used in the local paint, cosmetics, and soap making industries.
Household:
Direct human consumption of soybeans is significant in Nigeria, especially among rural low-income groups that cannot really afford animal protein sources such as meat, fish and eggs. Beginning in the early 1990s, the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) promoted the use of protein-rich soyabeans in everyday foods to curb malnutrition. IITA estimates the cost of protein, when purchased as soyabeans, to be only about 10 - 20% of the cost of protein from meat, eggs, fish or milk. Soyabeans are now widely consumed and are readily used in the production of soyamilk, soya cake, soya yogurt and the fortification of local carbohydrate-based Nigerian food staples. Dawadawa, a local food seasoning, is also produced from soyabeans. Government sources estimate that about 41 percent of Nigeria’s domestic production is consumed directly in rural areas as human food. (Note that residuals of disappearances not accounted for in industrial use are included here).
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Market for Soyabeans Products in Nigeria

Soyabean products are widely used in household food, animal feeds,chemical,resin and pharmaceutical industries. The main market for soyabean oil and soyabean cake/flour in Nigeria is in the vegetable oil and food processing industry. Food processors such as bakeries, dairies, beverage manufactures and snack producers are now incorporating soya products in their production processes largely on account of the nutritional and health benefits and cost effectiveness as protein substitutes and extenders. Best market prospects in this segment include: soya flour used to fortify other foods (bakeries), textured soya protein used as protein substitute in snacks and soups, soya protein concentrates used as an additive in foods and beverages, and soya protein isolates used as food improvers.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Good morning folks

The soyabean factory will produce soyabean oil, soyabean full fat cake and soyabean less fat cake/meal as its main products and soyabean sludge as its minor by-product. Soyabean oil is a main raw material in the production of edible vegetable oil and some industrial products such as lubricants, resins, paints, adhesives, solvents, bio-diesel, and cleaners. It is also suitable for printing inks as well as formulations for oil paints. Soyabean oil is also used in household and confectioneries particularly in the productions of margarine and shortenings, biscuits, mayonnaise, salad dressings etc

Soyabean cake and soyabean meal are major raw materials in the production of assorted animal/poultry feeds. The full fat soyabean cake is particularly used in producing feeds for fattening and fast out-growing of young animals/poultry. The less fat soyabean cake/meal is a high energy, high protein and less fat major raw material for the production of chicken layers mash in the poultry farm/feed mill. Soyabean cake/meal is the magic that makes our local chicken different from the so called “agric” chicken.
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good afternoon, folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello folks, good evening
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good evening folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hello good evening and happy weekend
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good afternoon folks
Re: Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business by ozornet(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good afternoon fo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Tumbles To 490 As Dollar Shortage Continues / Common Problems With Water Dispenser And Possible Solutions / Nigeria Is Trying To Develop Without Industrializing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.